Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 640 of 972 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 638 639 640 641 642 650 690 740 ... LastLast
Results 15,976 to 16,000 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I hope I didn't piss anyone off (too much), but I had to change it up a bit.
    Samples of Previous April Fool's Day pranks:

New King novel only available on Tesla Model 3

Scribner to publish King’s ‘Sword in the Darkness’
    Called it.

I can still be a prick though sometimes.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had just gotten home from gaiman event and started typing my post before midnight - PST - and nothing was up on the banner. Then I finished shortly after midnight - refreshed and saw the sad news. Was very nearly going to text Patrick and Steve (with whom we spent the evening at gaiman event). Then looked at the date - said oh you crazy old man you. I was too tired but wanted to write out the numbers and see if that spelled anything out. I through it odd that the numbers were written out - so I thought might hold some sort of joke as well.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I was too tired but wanted to write out the numbers and see if that spelled anything out. I through it odd that the numbers were written out - so I thought might hold some sort of joke as well.
    I Googled the number. It's a real phone number in Antioch, CA. I don't know if it is actually RF's number though, since I didn't call it. Probably Antioch Police Department.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha, you're a sick man, Flagg. Glad you're not a drone victim.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rf............

Coming out of your coma i totally expect you to have powers to see into the future when touch peoples hands and will now promptly try to assassinate your president!!!

Is it wrong that my first thoughts were about the site ��

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Was the number a link to anywhere??

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Come on man, a drone???
    What if he April Fooled his April Fool and is actually lying in a ditch somewhere with his skull caved in
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Call the number.
    It's not the police or anything bad.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My wife pranked me this morning....took her car to post office and she texted me on my way there saying. "Why did you take my car? I have to be at work soon." Did NOT occur to me it was April Fool's Day. I pulled over, texted her that I would turn around and come home and she texted April Fools...not BIG in the grand scheme of things but she sure "got me"

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Call the number.
    Spoiler:
    Hi, it's Dolores...

It's a double prank. A prank on us and a prank on the wife.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    My wife pranked me this morning....took her car to post office and she texted me on my way there saying. "Why did you take my car? I have to be at work soon." Did NOT occur to me it was April Fool's Day. I pulled over, texted her that I would turn around and come home and she texted April Fools...not BIG in the grand scheme of things but she sure "got me"
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

My four year old pranked me by pouring a cup of ice down my back while I was eating breakfast. I applauded him for a job well done!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    My four year old pranked me by pouring a cup of ice down my back while I was eating breakfast. I applauded him for a job well done!
    That'll send a shiver up your spine.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Call the number.
    Spoiler:
    Hi, it's Dolores...

It's a double prank. A prank on us and a prank on the wife.

Yes.
    I should have just posted the numeric number, but I was trying to word things a bit different.
    I was hoping she's get at least 6 or 7 calls/VM's. She starts at 3am, so it wouldn't have woken her up.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Taking a break, but here is book room taken a few minutes ago.
    Much work to be done, but if fortunate, cases go in tonight or tomorrow morning.
    <--------------Feels like a junkie with "the jones".

Country
    Country Flag

Really wanting to eliminate the need for cable TV. Paying way too much for crap I don't watch. What would you guys recommend for streaming/alterative services? My basic TV needs are local channels, AMC, Fox Sports, FS1, FS2, FX, HBO, Showtime, NBCSN, CW, TNT, and USA. Pretty much the only sport I watch is NASCAR. I'd like to have the ability to DVR shows as I'm out of town a lot. Or is there no need for DVR with streaming? I don't have any experience with streaming/alterative TV services. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You fukn sucked me in RF... I never can remember April Fools, and I blame that it doesn't seem to be big Down Under... So, glad to hear that neither you, not any drone, was harmed in the making of that story.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Really wanting to eliminate the need for cable TV. Paying way too much for crap I don't watch. What would you guys recommend for streaming/alterative services? My basic TV needs are local channels, AMC, Fox Sports, FS1, FS2, FX, HBO, Showtime, NBCSN, CW, TNT, and USA. Pretty much the only sport I watch is NASCAR. I'd like to have the ability to DVR shows as I'm out of town a lot. Or is there no need for DVR with streaming? I don't have any experience with streaming/alterative TV services. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    If you are within a reasonable distance from the source you can get the locals with an antenna for free. The premium channels have fees. There are services with other cable channels for a fee too. A lot of the cable channels are available for streaming, but you usually need a cable/satellite subscription or a pay service. I use a Roku to stream my TV. My only subscription is Netflix. That along with an antenna is enough for me.

You don't need a DVR for most streaming since it's on demand.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    If you are within a reasonable distance from the source you can get the locals with an antenna for free. The premium channels have fees. There are services with other cable channels for a fee too. A lot of the cable channels are available for streaming, but you usually need a cable/satellite subscription or a pay service. I use a Roku to stream my TV. My only subscription is Netflix. That along with an antenna is enough for me.

You don't need a DVR for most streaming since it's on demand.
    Thanks, Brian! I'll be looking into that.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Need volunteers to help me put the books in the cases. Might even throw in a cool book.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Need volunteers to help me put the books in the cases. Might even throw in a cool book.

I'll grab a big ol' bag of Cheetos to munch on and be right over!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I've had these in a box for quite some time. Nice to toss them up on a wall.

Country
    Country Flag

If I wasn't physically almost as far as I could be from you while remaining in the lower 48, I'd come over and help.

It looks really nice!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

I'll grab a big ol' bag of Cheetos to munch on and be right over!

I do need someone to watch the dogs and pick up their "stuff" from the back yard. I'm sure they would chase cheese fingers.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm better off managing. Please start with the top shelf and work your way down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 640 of 972 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 638 639 640 641 642 650 690 740 ... LastLast