Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 630 of 971 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 628 629 630 631 632 640 680 730 ... LastLast
Results 15,726 to 15,750 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

My condolences Jeremy. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sincere condolences Jeremy.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Jeremy, sorry for your loss buddy. Condolences to you

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    My dad passed away on sunday, he was 65. he didn't suffer as it was a sudden unexpected heart attack and he didn't see any doctor for the past 25 years.
    Very sorry to hear that Jeremy. My condolences to you and your family.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

so sorry to hear about that Jeremy, wishing you strength

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    My dad passed away on sunday, he was 65. he didn't suffer as it was a sudden unexpected heart attack and he didn't see any doctor for the past 25 years.
    Jeremy I'm so sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your Family and wish all of you the best.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Really sorry to hear about your Dad, Jeremy. My condolences and my thoughts are with you and your family.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    been doing some calculations...

In my current job, over the past 5 years, I have personally hugely contributed to physically designing computer chips for over 672,559,000 phones.... and a smaller but still very large number of chips for tablets, computers, and smart watches.

There are hundreds of millions of people (including presidents, world leaders, terrorists, Hot Hollywood movie stars) out there carrying around phones that if you broke them open, popped out the chip, removed the plastic packaging, and looked at it under a microscope - you would see the millions upon millions shapes of metals, poly gates and the hundreds of implant and other layers that I physically drew. What you'd see is exactly what I draw on my screen everyday. I think it's pretty damn cool that all the world revolves around my "daily etchings".

And at an average price of $619.00 - my past 5 year's "computer art" has been crucial in helping generate $416,314,021,000.00 in sales (that's over 416 billion dollars.. and that's just for the phones)
    for Perspective... the current entire United States Federal budget deficit is $591,337,925,000 - if you added in sales from the other devices I helped designed computer chips for in the 5 years... sales would far surpass the federal deficit.

So... I'm just thinking...
    I need a fucking raise.
    Your assessment seems accurate...

No promise on a raise, but you can have a promotion!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

been doing some calculations...

In my current job, over the past 5 years, I have personally hugely contributed to physically designing computer chips for over 672,559,000 phones.... and a smaller but still very large number of chips for tablets, computers, and smart watches.

There are hundreds of millions of people (including presidents, world leaders, terrorists, Hot Hollywood movie stars) out there carrying around phones that if you broke them open, popped out the chip, removed the plastic packaging, and looked at it under a microscope - you would see the millions upon millions shapes of metals, poly gates and the hundreds of implant and other layers that I physically drew. What you'd see is exactly what I draw on my screen everyday. I think it's pretty damn cool that all the world revolves around my "daily etchings".

And at an average price of $619.00 - my past 5 year's "computer art" has been crucial in helping generate $416,314,021,000.00 in sales (that's over 416 billion dollars.. and that's just for the phones)
    for Perspective... the current entire United States Federal budget deficit is $591,337,925,000 - if you added in sales from the other devices I helped designed computer chips for in the 5 years... sales would far surpass the federal deficit.

So... I'm just thinking...
    I need a fucking raise.
    I prefer your other contributions to society
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My company needs a Soccer Live Correspondent for the following two matches in USA. Task is super easy (just take note of events and send them via WhatsApp/Skype).

Las Vegas: 2/8, Sam Boyd Stadium. Mexico vs Iceland
    Houston: 2/16 Honduras vs Jamaica

Mandatory: press access.

Payment: € 45 /U$S 48 per match + travel costs.

If anyone is interested or knows someone that might be, please send him/her my info (arielracing at gmail)
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Anyone know if Cloud-9-Books is a member here?

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CHEEZ-IT or Cheese Nips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    CHEEZ-IT or Cheese Nips?

Never heard of Cheese Nips, so have to go with Cheez-IT (assuming the cheese is mature)
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Yep, there ya go. My son is the pickiest eater. Has to be Cheese Nips or there will be hell to pay

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cheese is cheese is cheese. What's the debate?! lol. I love the white cheddar Cheez-Its (and so those my dog).
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone remember "Twigs"?
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

CHEEZ-IT or Cheese Nips?

I like Nips - with or without cheese...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CHEEZ-IT or Cheese Nips?

HA! Dont we all

Country
    Country Flag

CHEEZ-IT or Cheese Nips?

How did I know that was coming?

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Yep, there ya go. My son is the pickiest eater. Has to be Cheese Nips or there will be hell to pay

I can relate, I'm a very picky eater too. When I was a kid I would have a fit if my Mom used anything other then Jif peanut butter. Funny thing is, I now eat Skippy.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Just got home from Florida. Universal, Disney and Sea World in 8 days... it was fun but glad to be home. It was the first family vacation for my family... ever. We grew up on a farm so were unable to leave. My parents and sisters it was amazing to be able to do... be thankful if your able to travel with your family!!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 630 of 971 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 628 629 630 631 632 640 680 730 ... LastLast