Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 971 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 676 726 ... LastLast
Results 15,626 to 15,650 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone on the info on the Reicsbanknote. Disappointing that its essentially worthless, but interesting to learn about. It was fun going through the box of old stuff though. I guess now I know why there was no care given to the note.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    I actually lost it once for 4 years... then I went on a diet, lost 70 lbs and found it again.
    I had a lost penis situation on New Year's Eve/New Year's Day. Thankfully, Gigi Hadid told me where it was but I didn't believe her. Only when her sister, Bella, and the Jenner girl confirmed its location did I believe it. What a fantastic way to start the year! A trifecta!!! I just love dreams...

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    I have a bunch of these old Marks at home.
    Yes, inflation was SO high then, it was unreal!
    When I was in 8th grade, I found multiple German postage stamps in mint condition with face values greater than 10B German Marks. I was so excited to tell my parents that we were now wealthy! They insisted that I talk with a more experienced stamp collector from our small town and to ask the teachers in school if what I had was what I thought I had. It was the first time I'd ever heard the word hyperinflation and the sad fact that Germans routinely needed bushels of currency just to buy things from a store. It was depressing to learn that we weren't going to be the new Howard Hughes, lol!!! The piece above is very cool as a conversation piece. Unfortunately, like me and my family, you will not get rich with that currency.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    This is one of those odd coincidences that happen rarely in life but I was just clicking through one of those FB posts "23 bizarre but true history facts" and this fact just came up:

At one point in the 1920s, the German mark was so hyperinflated that it took over 4 TRILLION of them to make a dollar.

In 1923, 4,210,500,000,000 marks were equal to one U.S. dollar, which means that this 50 billion mark was worth about a penny. Germans were forced to carry large baskets or suitcases full of almost-worthless money to buy the bare necessities.
    It included this picture:

Same thing is happening in Venezuela these days.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

That was zimbabwe a few years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    This is one of those odd coincidences that happen rarely in life but I was just clicking through one of those FB posts "23 bizarre but true history facts" and this fact just came up:

At one point in the 1920s, the German mark was so hyperinflated that it took over 4 TRILLION of them to make a dollar.

In 1923, 4,210,500,000,000 marks were equal to one U.S. dollar, which means that this 50 billion mark was worth about a penny. Germans were forced to carry large baskets or suitcases full of almost-worthless money to buy the bare necessities.
    It included this picture:

Same thing is happening in Venezuela these days.
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Inflation is a boon only to printers.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    And balloons...

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    And balloons...
    and penis pumps

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

and egos

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wife flew home to NYC for a week!!!! Uh-Oh, what will I do on my own? lol lol lol

Spoiler:
    Grubhub, just made my "favorites" list!!! lol lol lol

Spoiler:
    Sigh, who am I kidding, Kids have probably been instructed to "check in" and make sure I haven't starved!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Wife flew home to NYC for a week!!!! Uh-Oh, what will I do on my own? lol lol lol

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Sigh, who am I kidding, Kids have probably been instructed to "check in" and make sure I haven't starved!!! lol lol
    I'm packing an envelope with reuben sandwich for you as we speak!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    I'm packing an envelope with reuben sandwich for you as we speak!

Feed me, Seymour!!!! lol

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've started going to the gym regularly so have been using my sneakers daily. As a result I'm shopping for some shoe/foot deodorizer. Laughed out loud while reading this review...

Just wanted to add a word of warning to fellow users. The other day as I got out of shower I sprayed this thing on my feet, rubbed a bit in between toes with my fingers and went on to dress up for the day. While putting on my underpants I nonchalantly grabbed my package to adjust it properly for the day of sitting on my ass in an office chair, as always. Little did I know that that soothing, slightly tingling effect on my feet would feel like an alcohol bath on my sack. I hopped to bathroom to wash it off, but apparently I still had some residue left on my fingers and my weak attempt at reviving sensibility of my neither regions ended up another Novocaine shot to the latter.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    I've started going to the gym regularly so have been using my sneakers daily. As a result I'm shopping for some shoe/foot deodorizer. Laughed out loud while reading this review...

Just wanted to add a word of warning to fellow users. The other day as I got out of shower I sprayed this thing on my feet, rubbed a bit in between toes with my fingers and went on to dress up for the day. While putting on my underpants I nonchalantly grabbed my package to adjust it properly for the day of sitting on my ass in an office chair, as always. Little did I know that that soothing, slightly tingling effect on my feet would feel like an alcohol bath on my sack. I hopped to bathroom to wash it off, but apparently I still had some residue left on my fingers and my weak attempt at reviving sensibility of my neither regions ended up another Novocaine shot to the latter.
    Lol. I bought sneakers for like the first time ever last January when I decided to change my life. It was the best thing I ever did. I wore them through by May. Bought another paid ($200 too mind you!) and they are near done. I lost 80lbs and feel like I'm 20 again. Good luck to you my man. Stay with it and enjoy the outcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

^Good on you bro! I don't jog as much as I used too, I used to go everyday on my lunch break, but I still workout regularly. Staying fit is one of the best treats you can give to yourself. You just feel better mentally and physically. This year is a tough one to jog in here, last year it was a very mild winter. Still hit a bike a couple times a week for some cardio work, but nothing to intense. Also it's a matter of balance, at one point all I did was work out and jog, it seemed. Keeping it a little bit more in moderation, it can be easy to get carried away as it is an addictive pass time.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Thanks Kris! My gym (Equinox) has really nice locker rooms and showers, so I've been going right after I wake up / on the way to work. Took a little bit to adjust to waking up earlier, but at this point I feel like I have more energy despite waking up earlier and have generally been in a better mood. Going first thing on my way to work has allowed me to work it into my schedule without being able to have excuses like working late or having a long day. It's starting to feel like a habit. Even on the weekends I feel like a need a quick run or something at the gym.

I've been using Nike Motion Flyknit sneakers. They were pricey too, but I feel like if it makes it a little more comfortable to exercise, I'm more likely to do it, and my health is worth investing in.

Edit: Forgot to mention, Accolades on the awesome progress!!

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

For most of my life I didn't work out much at all. About two years or so ago I got a treadmill and I've been running and walking on it consistently and am now exercising more than I ever did.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How come it is that I leave my garage door open for 5 minutes and I collect 80 tons of leaves within that time frame
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    How come it is that I leave my garage door open for 5 minutes and I collect 80 tons of leaves within that time frame
    Probably because you forgot to rake them when they all fell back in October.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a similar problem but replace leaves with snow.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Lol. I bought sneakers for like the first time ever last January when I decided to change my life. It was the best thing I ever did. I wore them through by May. Bought another paid ($200 too mind you!) and they are near done. I lost 80lbs and feel like I'm 20 again. Good luck to you my man. Stay with it and enjoy the outcome!

Lost 80lbs over the course of 1 year?
    Wow, well done!

I've lost about 40kg (about the same 80lbs) too but it slowly took me about 3-4 years, with changing my eating habits & doing a lot more sports. Not rushing into it as focused on a long-term change but, wow your evolution seems really impressive!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Leave it open for 5 minutes and it turns into the second half of The Shining, eh?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant, I did a similar thing with 'deep heat's... ouch!
    For the sneaker smell use cat litter .

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Lol. I bought sneakers for like the first time ever last January when I decided to change my life. It was the best thing I ever did. I wore them through by May. Bought another paid ($200 too mind you!) and they are near done.
    How have you never bought sneakers in your entire life? Also, what are you defining as "sneakers" compared to what you normally wear?

I guess my normal footwear could be defined as baseketball shoes but I've always thought of sneakers as any sort of athletic-type shoe that most people wear from the time they start walking until they have to start wearing dress shoes for a job.

That pretty much covers running shoes, basketball shoes, tennis shoes, cross-trainers, etc...
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Probably because you forgot to rake them when they all fell back in October.
    LOL, Brian. It's weird, no leaves in sight in any of the yards. I think it's a conspiracy on the trees part.

Got me there, rather much have the leaves to deal with.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 971 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 676 726 ... LastLast