Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 972 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 24293

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

<Groan>

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Udder the Dome.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lenny is on a distinguished road Lenny's Avatar

Don't know but these padded walls are NICE.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The Strand

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Skeleton Moo.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Please stop......I'm having a hard enough time explaining to everyone around me why I keep laughing out loud.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rose Udder.
    Secretary of Creams.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Snort of the Century

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Shecky Flagg ... he's here all week people.
    Don't forget to tip your waitstaff.
    Try the veal, it's fresh !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

Cows in Atlantis: in which Bessy is being stalked by Milk Men in Yellow Coats.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is there any way to turn off all these silly notices at the top of every page asking me to vote for every King books that has ever been published?.

I mean I spent ages clicking dismiss, page re-loading, dismiss page reload etc to get rid of them all just the other day, now there's a great load more of them up the top of my page

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    Is there any way to turn off all these silly notices at the top of every page asking me to vote for every King books that has ever been published?.

I mean I spent ages clicking dismiss, page re-loading, dismiss page reload etc to get rid of them all just the other day, now there's a great load more of them up the top of my page

AMEN!!!

I'm also bummed out by the automatic horizontal scrolling of text across the top of the page. It seems to affect my ability to scroll downward smoothly.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Sorry guys! The notices are to encourage people to vote in our Constant Reader Awards, going on right now. Unfortunately it's all or nothing when it comes to those notices. I have no way of specifically discluding anyone from getting the notices.

The marquee message across the top of the page shouldn't affect your ability to scroll down, I haven't heard that complaint from anyone else. It's been there for quite some time now. When the Haven Foundation Fundraiser is over the marquee message will be used sparingly, so hopefully you'll be able to scroll smoothly after that.

Sorry for the inconveniences.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Correct. And I also take it down as much as possible so it seems fresh, was going to do that very thing today until the next auction.

I would really appreciate it if someone is going to go to the trouble to dismiss the notice, they might consider voting in the poll. We do this once a year and it is great to get as many votes as possible.

However, put the "dismiss" button in so there would be one less click so that was as convenient as I could make it. The site went about...6 months without either of these things so it is very seasonal.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Pretty Heifer
    The Milkslinger
    Insomooooia

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Udders Last Case

OMG Please stop

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

The Moo
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone coming into the thread late and seemed to be confused....these are all stories written by the late Richard Bachmoo
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

This is all very punny.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Milking Man
    Dolan's Cattle..ac

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I moooooved the pun posts to here.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys are killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    a horrific tale of a young milkmaid from Wisconsin who comes across a rabid cow.
    Mujo?
    That one took a second to sound out.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

? discluding?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Keep this up and we'll have to change our site address to TheDarkTower.cow

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Teetshow. Art by Guernsey Wrightson.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KloEAoKvBqA"]YouTube- Going Bovine - Libba Bray Interview[/ame]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 972 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast