Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 605 of 971 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 603 604 605 606 607 615 655 705 ... LastLast
Results 15,101 to 15,125 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Go with the girlfriend in every location option.
    I second this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hang in there...I think that is the right call. Wake up feeling better!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have never had that feeling yet. I had a real struggle when I had to decided to liquidate my Gift editions.. which was the best decision ever now that I look back. I think if your having those thoughts more often than not... the time is coming. You will miss it... but it sounds like the time is coming... just a matter of when!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Go with the girlfriend in every location option.
    What he said

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

The expectation of travelling, in most cases, is the best part. There is also an immediacy about it which although appealing somehow does not last.
    Stay with the permanent feeling of your collection.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Thinking out loud...and online (dangerous). But I'm not sure what to do now. I've been on the fence with my collection for the last year. Part of me wants to liquidate everything and travel the world...and have a girlfriend in every location! Then the thought disappears and I buy more books...and I feel good again. But right now, the "feel good again" feeling seems to be more fleeting. I know this happens with many collectors but I can't seem to kick the urge to sell. I hope I wake up tomorrow with a better outlook on my SK collection.

John
    Women come and go but some books are almost impossible to get ... why not find a happy balance of the two? I think I'd cry if my lass or my books left, love them both.!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have a full bookshelf in each girlfriend's house in each location?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I try VERY hard NOT to be political.....hard to stomach election day....NEITHER choice was good but I worry VERY VERY much about our future now.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I try VERY hard NOT to be political.....hard to stomach election day....NEITHER choice was good but I worry VERY VERY much about our future now.
    I agree, a lot of people will be moving to Canada! King posted he will be off the web for awhile!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Our Government immigration website crashed this morning. No lie.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

If I did not have kids in college and for other reasons, I'd SERIOUSLY think about leaving this country.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Every nation gets the government it deserves.

America, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    No one will be moving. The same wingbats said they were moving when Bush 43 was elected, and quickly took back their words.

I was not a fan of either candidate, so my vote was made entirely on what will happen to the Suprene Court. The country will survive the next four years of a Trump presidency (or would have survived four years of Clinton), but the court system has much greater implications.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    No one will be moving. The same wingbats said they were moving when Bush 43 was elected, and quickly took back their words.

I was not a fan of either candidate, so my vote was made entirely on what will happen to the Suprene Court. The country will survive the next four years of a Trump presidency (or would have survived four years of Clinton), but the court system has much greater implications.
    Not sure if I agree... check this site out.

http://cbiftrumpwins.com/#intro

A radio station started it in the States a year ago.... Cape Breton which is in my province of Nova Scotia... is the prettiest place I have been to on earth. We go there hiking every year a couple times... this year so far... visits are up 34%! That is un-heard of.... OVER 2 MILLION hits! I would imagine some might no?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

I concur....Supreme Court...I shudder what they might repeal in next 4 years.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I agree. Much like the Brextit vote, the pundits were completely wrong about public sentiment. Also, much like Brextit, I worry initially about the economic repercussions. The Pound suffered quite a bit, and our stock market could take a beating. Long term, changes to the SCOTUS is a significant issue.

Long term (20 + years), the USA will be fine as it takes more than a lousy president to ruin the country.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Long term (20 + years), the USA will be fine as it takes more than a lousy president to ruin the country.
    I agree. Even after 8 years of Obama we are still here.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I always thought that after the terrorist attacks in france , the national (racist) party will be quite high year during the frenche elections. Now seeing that Trump becomes presidents, i have no doubts that any stupid shit can happen...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

How is Trump Racist? I'm curious to others perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I always thought that after the terrorist attacks in france , the national (racist) party will be quite high year during the frenche elections. Now seeing that Trump becomes presidents, i have no doubts that any stupid shit can happen...

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Where's Hillary? First she was to speak at 8:30. Then it was 9:30. Where the heck is she?

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Where's Hillary? First she was to speak at 8:30. Then it was 9:30. Where the heck is she?
    Someone suggested she is trying to get her deposit back from the planned fireworks show. So it will be a few more minutes.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Listen to his statements about anyone who isn't white. He's also sexist, xenophobic and ignorant. "Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." Today will be marked as the beginning of the decline and fall of the United States as a constitutional democracy and as a respected member of the world community. And from what I can tell, Hillary is leading in the popular vote. OK, it may only be a 100,000, but it is the lead. 59,390,851 to 59,215,097. This happened with Gore also. Maybe it is time to rethink this electoral college shit where a few states dictate to the rest of us and go with the popular vote. Anyway, I'll be buying a Lotto ticket today - I wouldn't mind living in the great white north.

And France - beware Marie Le Pen.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    It's hard for her to get motivated to make a speech when she's not getting paid $250,000.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Not to be obtuse but please provide quotes of his statements about people who aren't white.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Listen to his statements about anyone who isn't white. He's also sexist, xenophobic and ignorant. "Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." Today will be marked as the beginning of the decline and fall of the United States as a constitutional democracy and as a respected member of the world community. And from what I can tell, Hillary is leading in the popular vote. OK, it may only be a 100,000, but it is the lead. 59,390,851 to 59,215,097. This happened with Gore also. Maybe it is time to rethink this electoral college shit where a few states dictate to the rest of us and go with the popular vote. Anyway, I'll be buying a Lotto ticket today - I wouldn't mind living in the great white north.

And France - beware Marie Le Pen.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw him mocking a guy with a dissability. There's a video all over the internet. It's embarrassing to see someone do something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 605 of 971 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 603 604 605 606 607 615 655 705 ... LastLast