Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 972 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 559 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys! Now I'll have more book money!

The library's getting much closer to done! I ended up *cough* buying a few more pieces of furniture. I'm really loving how it's turning out, and my goal is to be completely done by the end of the month with pictures!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    What a nightmare! I've been considering using one of those internet backup services (carbonite.com). Has anyone had any experience with these?

John
    No experience with carbonite, but depending on your total file size (Everything crucial to you) 2 different backups-external hard drive, USB etc. Should be fine.
    You could back up your data once a week and store the USB and hard drive in another location.
    I'm not familiar with carbonite, either, but Dell offers a service called DataSafe. Not sure if it's only for Dell computers or of the cost, etc., but it might be worth looking into.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait to see that new library, Gretchen. And congrats on closing the sale of the house!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Gretchen! Can't wait to see the new library!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

While being on the Joe Hill thread, i remembered the fact that he is tweeting a lot.
    Anyone else here is on twitter?

I know that Bev already is...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

There's a thread here.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The Argentinian movie "El secreto de sus ojos" just won an Oscar for "Best Foreign film"!!!!

Excellent movie, very well deserved!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

Well done to SkippyD023 for winning the first scavenger hunt. Here's a link to the second hunt, another giveaway entry as first prize: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...514#post491514

Next week will be a Stephen King quiz, so stay tuned!

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    While being on the Joe Hill thread, i remembered the fact that he is tweeting a lot.
    Anyone else here is on twitter?

I know that Bev already is...
    He and I chat sometimes through twitter. Mainly me talking to him but at the most recent signing, he knew it was me. I guess there aren't many Kenny's out there, huh? I only have known a handful of them actually.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

what's your twitter account?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Today (Tuesday the 9th) is my half birthday. I am 50 1/2 today. Half birthdays were celebrated in my wife's family because as a kid, a year is a long time to wait to have another birthday celebration (party, cake and presents). So her parents created the half birthday. Now, in our family, half birthdays are a watered down version of a real birthday, but on this day, your family goes out of its way to be nice to you and you get to choose a favorite meal. The kids often get a small gift. So, if this concept appeals to you, incorporate it into your family's traditions. It's kinda fun.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I like that tradition! Happy half-birthday!

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I like it too! If I calculated it correctly, my half-birthday coincides with Valentine's Day. That means that I had my 36th half-birthday a couple of weeks ago (my 36th whole-birthday will be this summer).

Congratulations, David

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope you half a happy birthday, David.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Today (Tuesday the 9th) is my half birthday. I am 50 1/2 today. Half birthdays were celebrated in my wife's family because as a kid, a year is a long time to wait to have another birthday celebration (party, cake and presents). So her parents created the half birthday. Now, in our family, half birthdays are a watered down version of a real birthday, but on this day, your family goes out of its way to be nice to you and you get to choose a favorite meal. The kids often get a small gift. So, if this concept appeals to you, incorporate it into your family's traditions. It's kinda fun.
    Happy half b-day!!!!!

Also, my twitter is twitter.com/kennysullivan (basic, huh? LOL)

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Happy half-Birthday! I love this idea. I love getting gifts for the kids and celebrating. We may have to start using this.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy half-birthday, David!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Happy Half-Birthday...I hope EVERYONE is nice to you today!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Banned demorgan is on a distinguished road

Im new to the darktower and didnt want to ruffle feathers by posting a question in the wrong area...So, if someone could show me the way to where I may ask a question about the value of a book that im considering, then I would be grateful.

THanks Patrick for the invite and the chance to have a beer on thursday.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you sir. Thank you for the pics as well.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Either in Collectible Questions or Market Value threads would be okay. If you post in the wrong thread, don't worry about it--you won't "ruffle any feathers" here, though.

Good to see you!

John

thanks John, Ive finally ventured out into the dark tower after years of staying faithful to Joehillfiction and the collector.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone! It's been a good day so far!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 972 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 559 ... LastLast