Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 579 of 972 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 629 679 ... LastLast
Results 14,451 to 14,475 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

^For it is a human number...

Seth: sorry to hear about the theft. That's really shitty.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

New signed hardcover went on sale today. Out of my price range at the moment, but I'm sure someone here will be interested.
    http://www.centipedepress.com/studie...shininghc.html

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Goddam world's going to hell in a handbasket when someone targets my 2002 POS Civic to break a window to get into to steal a just as old radio and 3 inch screen obsolete GPS, as well as my toolkit from my trunk. Probably not worth a claim, so "Yay" another damn expense this summer. Why they'd choose my garbage car with it's Primer Paint trunk over all the nicer ones out there with actually valuable radios in them. Dammit.
    Ugh - so lame. The window's worth a claim, though, right?

I don't even lock my car for just that reason - if they're going to steal, at least don't break a window too. Stupid methheads.
    Probably not, they at least went for the tiny rear vent window rather than one of the full size panels. Quick look at eBay shows around a $40 price and our mechanic will give a good deal if we can't do it ourselves. I rather doubt that the insurance would give us much for any of the stolen contents, so with deductible probably not worth it.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Yeah, some say I'm a pessimist... but to much crap has happened to me in the past, I prefer realist. If people will steal your dirty towels out of the washer at the laundry-mat, they'll steal anything if given half a chance.
    I believe that about people stealing things whole heartily. It's amazing what people will take whether they need it or not.
    Someone stole my sweaty towel from the park where I was running a month or so ago. I was doing a 5 km loop and when I came back to the bench, it was gone. Enjoy my groinal sweat, fucko.
    PROBABLY A GOOD SAMARITAN DISPOSING OF YOUR LITTER.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Last Word: Stephen King on Trump, Writing, Why Selfies Are Evil
    >>> http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/...trump-20160609

The worst part of the job … this is weird, but I'm going to probably go see the Red Sox play this weekend. These autograph people always show up in front of the hotel and I can't go out and get a sandwich. I can't go out to a movie without brushing these people off. It makes you feel like you’re on stage, when you don't want to be on stage.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool article, thanks for posting!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool

By the way, 'strandbeest' refers to the very creative work of one of my fellow countrymen, which you can check out here: https://www.youtube.com/user/strandbeestfilm

Most of them are actually propelled by wind only. Example:

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I will turn 30 in december, and since a few months i have that crazy idea in my mind that I kind of want to attend the Knotfest festival in tokyo in november (with Slipknot both nights, and disturbed, lamb of god & marilyn manson).
    Frankly I have no idea why it didn't cross my mind that I could have seen Slipknot both nights in february for not much more money if I wanted to. Just didn't think about it. Moron.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the BREXTIT. The US Dollar has not been this strong in 15+ years.

The price for a 1st Gunslinger DJ is still $600+ US, but now the Euro and the Pound are almost at parity. Not like the old days...

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I finally got my mom to read a Stephen King book! She is a big Nicholas Sparks fan if that tells you the sort of books she likes. I got her to read Dolores Claiborne and she loved it! I can't think of too many others by him she would like because she doesn't care for anything too scary and she doesn't like supernatural elements either but I'm glad I got her to read one of his books!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I will turn 30 in december, and since a few months i have that crazy idea in my mind that I kind of want to attend the Knotfest festival in tokyo in november (with Slipknot both nights, and disturbed, lamb of god & marilyn manson).
    Frankly I have no idea why it didn't cross my mind that I could have seen Slipknot both nights in february for not much more money if I wanted to. Just didn't think about it. Moron.
    Fly to California in September. Ozzfest one night, and Knotfest the next.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Now that sounds like a good plan

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I finally got my mom to read a Stephen King book! She is a big Nicholas Sparks fan if that tells you the sort of books she likes. I got her to read Dolores Claiborne and she loved it! I can't think of too many others by him she would like because she doesn't care for anything too scary and she doesn't like supernatural elements either but I'm glad I got her to read one of his books!
    I usually suggest the novels I disliked the most to my relatives, figuring if my warped brain loved it then they would enjoy the exact opposite Therefore I suggested Dolores, Rose Madder, and Lisey's Story

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Don't say that... it's tempting.
    Slayer, Devildriver (that once came nearby-ish Paris : i bought ticket but finished work late and it was 1h30 away from Paris, didnt have time to go), megadeth, anthrax, trivirum (saw them 10 years ago?), black sabbath, children of bodom, megadeth, opeth, disturbed....
    Anyway, it's "too early" compared to my bday in december, and flights way more expensive than Tokyo

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    I usually suggest the novels I disliked the most to my relatives, figuring if my warped brain loved it then they would enjoy the exact opposite Therefore I suggested Dolores, Rose Madder, and Lisey's Story
    I almost could sell her on Rose Madder if it didn't have the part about the painting in there. Almost...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    I almost could sell her on Rose Madder if it didn't have the part about the painting in there. Almost...

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Car show yesterday... the old folks will understand the irony

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brexit II?

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If there are any Denver area TDT members that would like to meet up, I'll be there from 7/2 - 7/7 for a choir performance on the 6th! It would be great to come to see you, have a drink/meal and/or come by and see your collection while I'm there. I'll mostly be in the Arts District. I'd love to meet some of you!

PM me or even email me at tccbodhi at the big google email system.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Brexit II?
    How about Texit Part ∞? Texans can be a special kind of stupid sometimes. While I appreciate the spirit of independence, the practicality of such ideas are just amazingly shortsighted (as was Brexit).

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So tired... Day 22 straight working 17+ hours a day.... 4 left and a day off. Expanding the company and moves to a new location.... So beat....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    So tired... Day 22 straight working 17+ hours a day.... 4 left and a day off. Expanding the company and moves to a new location.... So beat....

Sweet Jesus. Please tell me you're getting reimbursed fairly for these hours!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

I hope so. It's his company. (I think)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nope it's not mine boys.... My wife's father is president and my wife Vice President... I am a manager of one of the stores... I am just leaving now and it's 10 to 10 my time. I started at 5am this morning... Breaks only for bathroom and a quick bite. No extra cash unfortunately... Doing it to help my wife and her family... But it's sure is catching up to me

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

He's moving of his own volition.
    Who should pay/reimburse him?
    Feel free to send him $10K (US Dollars everything else is worthless) if you are worried.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 579 of 972 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 629 679 ... LastLast