Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 972 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 595 645 ... LastLast
Results 13,601 to 13,625 of 24289

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

random thought... what if critters mimicked people

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just ordered a chicken and an egg, off of Amazon. I'll let you know.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

NOT looking forward to this day today....don't get all goofy on me here people and sorry if this is too much information.....felt fine yesterday morning...went to the gym from 9-11 like I do on M/W/F, came home and pissed a bunch of blood...uhm not good for a dude. No discomfort, but plenty offputting....abdomen started hurting as day wore on...went to walk-in clinic at 6pm to get evaluated and they said this was beyond their expertise...I likely needed a CAT scan of my abdomen and a urologist consult....talked it over with wife and as I did not feel like I was going to keel over, I punted further medical intervention until today as I had to work my midnight shift (still on that shift). Went to bed as I usually do at 8:30pm and woke with huge pain in left lower abdomen....wife is researching on internet like crazy and thinks I might have a kidney stone (shudders at the thought)....lots of water and 2 ibuprofen helped hugely and I've had mostly a pain free night. Still, I need to get in to see my doctor (calling when they open) and may end up getting scanned or something at hospital, but dreading this day....I just DONT get feeling bad like this. I DONT ALLOW it.

So, Betts likely closed today while I try to figure this shit out...wish me luck.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

weird posted twice, so overwriting the second one. I'll let people know how I'm doing...I'm 56 but getting old sucks balls to quote Eric Cartman

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope the pain doesn't last much longer, David.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, David. It does sound like you might have passed a kidney stone. Take care of health matters first. The rest can wait.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hang in there David.
    I agree, getting old sucks.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's better than the alternative, though.

Hope you get better quickly, David. Just listen to what the doctors tell you to do.

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW... David hope everything is ok brother... thinking of ya up here in Canada man!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, I'm aware site is running sluggish and I'm working to resolve the issue.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I haven't noticed any problem.

John

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

David
    get well soon.
    A stone will not be fun. I had a kidney stone once, and only once thankfully. I was doubled over and in lots of pain, like having a baby pain.
    Not that I ever had one but the doc said for a guy, that's kind of what it feels like. It came in waves as it moved through the system.
    Hope that is not it.

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    NOT looking forward to this day today....don't get all goofy on me here people and sorry if this is too much information.....felt fine yesterday morning...went to the gym from 9-11 like I do on M/W/F, came home and pissed a bunch of blood...uhm not good for a dude. No discomfort, but plenty offputting....abdomen started hurting as day wore on...went to walk-in clinic at 6pm to get evaluated and they said this was beyond their expertise...I likely needed a CAT scan of my abdomen and a urologist consult....talked it over with wife and as I did not feel like I was going to keel over, I punted further medical intervention until today as I had to work my midnight shift (still on that shift). Went to bed as I usually do at 8:30pm and woke with huge pain in left lower abdomen....wife is researching on internet like crazy and thinks I might have a kidney stone (shudders at the thought)....lots of water and 2 ibuprofen helped hugely and I've had mostly a pain free night. Still, I need to get in to see my doctor (calling when they open) and may end up getting scanned or something at hospital, but dreading this day....I just DONT get feeling bad like this. I DONT ALLOW it.

So, Betts likely closed today while I try to figure this shit out...wish me luck.
    After going through an appendectomy 2 years ago, and hernia surgery 2 mos ago....I feel your pain. Get well soon David!!!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

hand in there David, this too shall pass (especially if it is a stone )

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Ouch! Take care. I hope everything comes out okay. ("This too shall pass" was already taken)
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Best wishes to you David. Take it easy, man.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck David, you will survive! I have faith!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    looking for that Jerome bitch thread now...

dang David, sorry to hear that... pissing blood and getting old sucks for sure. Only time I pissed blood was when I was 19 and a young stud.... damn hookers.
    If you're not better soon,we may have to start a get well Dave thread... and make you a big-ass card.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that David. Keep us posted and hope you are better soon.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you everyone....CAT scan confirms I have 3 stones....was just told by my doctor to see urologist today at 3:45pm and that stones are too big to pass so looks like day surgery tomorrow (or at least that is what I'm told). I have the whole pain wave thing going on....my doctor found me on the floor of her office with my head down so i wouldn't puke from the pain...most times is minor discomfort but when the waves hit, man oh man...I will update you all later if I can, but am told (right now anyway) that tomorrow they put me out and can remove all 3 stones by stent extraction not by cutting surgery. blessedly they will put me all the way out....more later.

Oh, Betts definitely closed today and tomorrow (I hopw not more than that!)

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you everyone....CAT scan confirms I have 3 stones....was just told by my doctor to see urologist today at 3:45pm and that stones are too big to pass so looks like day surgery tomorrow (or at least that is what I'm told). I have the whole pain wave thing going on....my doctor found me on the floor of her office with my head down so i wouldn't puke from the pain...most times is minor discomfort but when the waves hit, man oh man...I will update you all later if I can, but am told (right now anyway) that tomorrow they put me out and can remove all 3 stones by stent extraction not by cutting surgery. blessedly they will put me all the way out....more later.

Oh, Betts definitely closed today and tomorrow (I hopw not more than that!)

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the update David! Take it easy man, I wish you all the best with the surgery and recovery!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wishing you a speedy recovery. I feel ill just reading what you're going through. All the best David.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Take care of yourself David and keep us updated!
    ~Jonathan

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

All the best, David. Good luck & speedy recovery!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 972 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 595 645 ... LastLast