Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 971 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,550 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

some randomness happening in my life...

shaved the beard off totally... and adopted two new dog's from the shelter... still miss Thing terribly though, but the new ladies are definitely a good thing for Worm.

This is Peevy...and she is the dog from hell.... so lovable... but oh so mischievous

Charlie (on the left) is the sweetie... but very clingy... both pups were the longest residents of the shelter and had been there over a year. (me after a good chin cutting, but before the big shave)

and the Worm's back on track with his new harem....

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

and ... progress being made on the 1970 Gremlin
    318 engine pulled, engine bay and underside of the hood has been cleaned and painted.

got these new Hi-performance cast aluminum Valve covers in...

got the 360 V8 rebuilt in at the shop, looks awesome... It's getting a larger cam put in, new water pump, sand blast all old parts then paint, then installed.

After that looking to upgrade the brake drums to discs, if we can find the parts that work, it'll give it a lot better stopping power for the bigger engine.

Decided to add some gears to the rear end... bigger engine+bigger cam+ 4 barrel + pro intake + headers + upgraded backend... going to go zoom zoom! WHOOSH!

This is the color for the engine block... the outside will be the same color, except with extra metal flakes to add some bling and make it go POW!
    (a friend's Fiero)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    some randomness happening in my life...

shaved the beard off totally... and adopted two new dog's from the shelter... still miss Thing terribly though, but the new ladies are definitely a good thing for Worm.

This is Peevy...and she is the dog from hell.... so lovable... but oh so mischievous

Charlie (on the left) is the sweetie... but very clingy... both pups were the longest residents of the shelter and had been there over a year. (me after a good chin cutting, but before the big shave)

and the Worm's back on track with his new harem....
    Just freaking awesome, dude!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shelter pets are the best! Glad they have a new home!

Here is the ubiquitous Bodhi, long gone, but never forgotten.

EDIT: We probably have a pet thread, but this was just a quick random thought too.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I got very good news concerning my "never ending" foot ulcer yesterday. Should be all healed in a week or two. This is due largely to my non-smoking, life change (enhances circulation) and the part of some baby's ass grafted onto the wound. So not only am I healthier due to quitting, but I guess I'm getting younger as well!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's great news, Bill!

John

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed. Very good news.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    That's great news, Bill!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's great news, Bill!

John
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Agreed. Very good news.

That's great news, Bill!

John
    A little sad what constitutes "Good News" at our age, huh? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, last night I took the wife to the ROLLING STONES concert !!!
    First time for me and on my wanted list for a longgggg time

Needless to say it was AWESOME

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

Ya-ow!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    So, I got very good news concerning my "never ending" foot ulcer yesterday. Should be all healed in a week or two. This is due largely to my non-smoking, life change (enhances circulation) and the part of some baby's ass grafted onto the wound. So not only am I healthier due to quitting, but I guess I'm getting younger as well!!! LOL
    Fantastic! Quitting is already paying off!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed. Great news, Bill.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Not to brag - wait I am totally bragging - I've seen the Stones five times and they are def. a must see.

We just saw Barry Manilow on Tuesday and Air Supply last week - they were great. To the naysayers, I regret nothing.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post

Not to brag - wait I am totally bragging - I've seen the Stones five times and they are def. a must see.

We just saw Barry Manilow on Tuesday and Air Supply last week - they were great. To the naysayers, I regret nothing.

what band? all I see is a really HOT babe with a very hairy forearm

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What, no "Father's Day" thread? Dad's of TDT.Org we need to represent!!!

Happy Father's Day!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I believe that someone here decided to stop smoking.
    Good idea, because look at that : Lung Capacity Of A Smoker Vs Non-Smoker

>>> http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...-vs-non-smoker
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This popped up in my google alert today...

Man accused of selling stolen limited-edition Stephen King novels

Homer, who is currently homeless, is accused of selling a signed limited-edition of King’s “Skeleton Crew” and a two-volume set of “Talisman” that belonged to someone else to a secondhand book dealer May 15.

Court documents show Homer was staying at the Knowlton Street residence when he sold the books to a representative of Golden Opportunities, 148 Main St., Wilton.

The collectibles and antiques business representative told police that he had previously purchased valuable King books from Homer, who said he had been given them by his grandmother. The representative said he assumed the same was true of the books he purchased from Homer in Manchester for $400.

According to the documents, research showed the King books were valued at betweeen $1,300 and $1,750.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

and ... progress being made on the 1970 Gremlin
    318 engine pulled, engine bay and underside of the hood has been cleaned and painted.

got these new Hi-performance cast aluminum Valve covers in...

got the 360 V8 rebuilt in at the shop, looks awesome... It's getting a larger cam put in, new water pump, sand blast all old parts then paint, then installed.

After that looking to upgrade the brake drums to discs, if we can find the parts that work, it'll give it a lot better stopping power for the bigger engine.

Decided to add some gears to the rear end... bigger engine+bigger cam+ 4 barrel + pro intake + headers + upgraded backend... going to go zoom zoom! WHOOSH!

This is the color for the engine block... the outside will be the same color, except with extra metal flakes to add some bling and make it go POW!
    (a friend's Fiero)
    new 360 V8 engine painted... those brushed aluminum valve covers are looking good... not to mention the cast aluminum are a lot higher performance that the steel ones.

just waiting for the bigger cam to come in... then it'll be ready for install into the Gremlin

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking good, Terry!! This is the car the repair shop damaged, no?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

yes... I've already got the new grill... but the rest of the cosmetic damage is waiting until it's all mechanically exactly like I want it.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What a freaking shame!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm too broke for this shit.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    I'm too broke for this shit.
    Said a poor Danny Glover.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

yes... I've already got the new grill... but the rest of the cosmetic damage is waiting until it's all mechanically exactly like I want it.
    Man I was out at a little car meet up last night in Pflugerville/RR area last night was hoping to see Fiero....

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Man I was out at a little car meet up last night in Pflugerville/RR area last night was hoping to see Fiero....
    at the Round Rock Twin Peaks right?
    I don't go there... the manager is a total ass and jerkoff... not only to the customers (who he's a real dick to) , but he harasses the waitresses too... don't know how they haven't gotten a law suit yet. I will probably be at the South Austin Twin Peaks this Sat. with the fiero.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 971 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast