Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 971 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 396 796 ... LastLast
Results 7,376 to 7,400 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Joe Hill release and tour?
    reality continues to ruin my life

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I have an idea why King delayed Joyland and Doctor Sleep...
    Im actually hanging here waiting
    Hope your having fun throwing random comments out there and leaving us all in mystery, anticipating, waiting, wondering
    I do have other things to do you know

Explorer?? Little help??

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    I think you are correct!
    I agree.....

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

Spoiler:
    Just kidding of course!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a tough one to lose!

I don't think you'll ever find another.

John

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That was only about $1.99 this morning.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you are correct!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I think you are correct!
    'sup?
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Hope your having fun throwing random comments out there and leaving us all in mystery, anticipating, waiting, wondering

Explorer?? Little help??
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    I think you are correct!
    I agree.....
    It has become rather apparent. I am not at liberty to say (I could but it serves no purpose at this time).

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you are correct!
    I think you are correct!
    'sup?

Explorer?? Little help??
    I think you are correct!
    I agree.....
    It has become rather apparent. I am not at liberty to say (I could but it serves no purpose at this time).
    It is unlikely to really matter if you share, however I understand your hesitation.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you are correct!
    I think you are correct!
    'sup?

Explorer?? Little help??
    I think you are correct!
    I agree.....
    It is unlikely to really matter if you share, however I understand your hesitation.
    And I understand your obtuse response; which infers you know, but is only designed to actually have me reveal....sorry but this is a simple puzzle and in all likelihood Robert Fullman will figure it out.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I missed that one, haven't searched for 'Steven King' for a couple of days. Awesome item and yes, extremely unlikely to find another one. Contact the buyer and make him an offer!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Am surprised it didnt go for more!
    Did Bob get it?

I dont think that : THE UNDEAD & TRIGGER FINGER were ever mentionned before?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And i wonder if the person that kept the letter did buy one of those texts, and if he may still have it (if he did obviously) !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    And i wonder if the person that kept the letter did buy one of those texts, and if he may still have it (if he did obviously) !
    Does not look like he did purchase as he still had order form.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

CAN NOT FIND THOSE TITLES ANYWHERE; Maybe they morphed into something else... (another title or story)

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Did Bob get it?

No, it wasn't me. I wasn't even aware of the auction until now. Very nice item.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think it was one of the usual suspects (at least not someone I know).

My Mood
    Twisted

I think I know who won that.
    Congrats - very nice unique item and maybe the last one in existence
    If I had known about the auction I would have bid

Country
    Country Flag

You and several others (me too). I love how new and unknown items keep surfacing. The hunt never stops.

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    You and several others (me too). I love how these unknown items keep surfacing.
    Agreed - too bad I hear of them after they're already gone. Really am lazy with my searching lately

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

wettease (explorer)

My Mood
    Twisted

Perhaps should have let him post that

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps should have let him post that
    ebay names are there for everyone to see.

My Mood
    Twisted

Ebay names yes but not who that ebay member is.

My Mood
    Twisted

You have my guesses
    When are you doing your big reveal?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 971 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 396 796 ... LastLast