Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 972 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 356 756 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,400 of 24288

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    I'll post photos of the spaghetti bread in a bit... first aid comes first. I was a dumbass and touched the pan. Three fingers are now useless on my right hand.
    That's why it is important be be ambidextrous, or have a friend.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Pawn Stars line outside (during normal hours while not filming):

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It was nothing like that when I went. It wasn't even all that crowded inside.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Fingers are healed. Jerome, I won't need you to fly in to help me do my hair in the morning.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fingers are healed. Jerome, I won't need you to fly in to help me do my hair in the morning.
    Glad to hear your digits are better (I am soooo lying).
    BTW, I am not so much a "hair dresser" as I am a "hair undresser". Just keep that in mind.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Glad to hear your digits are better (I am soooo lying).
    BTW, I am not so much a "hair dresser" as I am a "hair undresser". Just keep that in mind.
    Your wife finds out about your flirting and you will likely be "Hairless & Homeless"!!! LOL

Edit: I can't seem to find that thread where you can offer unwanted books to other member free. Help?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...1-The-Grow-Bag

I'm not seeing it immediately either. You can just start a thread for it there. ^^

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...1-The-Grow-Bag

I'm not seeing it immediately either. You can just start a thread for it there. ^^
    Thanks, Brice. For the love of God, I would say that we just went over this in the last few days, but I'll be damned if my addled mind can remember!!!! RF? Help? lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Tonight while dusting the bookcases two shelves of King books collapsed on me.

1. It hurt having that many mostly thick King books cascade down on me as I sat on the floor.
    2. I deserve it for not having nicer bookcases. I've replaced some, but not all yet.
    3. My Japanes Artist House (blue lettered) Riding The Bullet now has a 1 and a half inch closed tear in the dustjacket.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ouch. Almost like an earthquake. One prepares, but gravity/nature rules.
    Sorry bro..

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Thank you for the offer to undress my hair.

Oh no, Brice!! That's terrible! I had a similar situation... removing a box of King books from the attic, the bottom fell out and sent me and the books toppling down the ladder... all of us were a bit bruised.

My Mood
    Inspired

Oh, also... when someone creates the free book thread, give me a heads up. I have a few to list and of course I'd love to browse.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! I'm just a little bummed out about it because it was a gift from David. I do know where there is another copy.

If you rescue me

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I also had something like that happen to me. Three shelves of books came cascading down. Luckily, nothing was damaged, though. Darn cheap bookcases!

John

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry about that, Brice. I have my bookcase bolted into my wall just in case, but wonder if that would actually help in some sort of crisis-related situation. You just never know.

And Krystle, what were SK books doing in the ATTIC? Even if they were just paperbacks, that is no place for them. No soup (or chocolates) for you!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Inspired

Those sad and lonely King books are looking for new homes, don't worry. They were duplicates I never unpacked when we moved.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Didn't we used to do a lot of giveaways? I remember giving away a dt pin, I think to Brian, and a whole set of Anne Rice novels to Linda. What ever happened to that section?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Aww! Poor sad and lonely SK books. If I hadn't adopted so many of their brethren I'd help them out. Of corse now if there are sad Rand lonely gunslinger firsts, or 'salem's lot firsts, or asbestos firestarters and their ilk I'll try to squeeze them in...if you're paying shipping, of course.

Yeah, John I was devastated. My poor babies! Those of you with children will understand. Imagine your child falling. Now imagine dozens of them falling at once.

Ricky: Bolting them to the walls in this case wouldn't have helped. The shelves themselves collapsed.

If you rescue me

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear about your bookcase...that sucks. BTW I think Merlins new avatar is highly interesting.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, what's up with Bill having a Red Sox Av. Did he lose a bet? Cause I'm guessing IF he was going to switch teams he'd probably pick any other team in the league and most t ball teams before he went becoming a Sox fan.

If you rescue me

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bill's been shape-shifted.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

or abducted ...and this is an imposter. LOL

If you rescue me

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    or abducted ...and this is an imposter. LOL
    I think "GOD" may have intervened.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd just stop posting if god gave me a yankees AV.

Oh, and I'd cry.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 972 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 356 756 ... LastLast