Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 972 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 331 731 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,775 of 24289

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Happy anniversary today, Mr. and Mrs. Hanic!

Happy anniversary tomorrow, Mr. and Mrs. Pasiuk!
    What am I, wood? Next time I'm "Director" you are definitely going on "My List"!!!!!

D'oh! Sorry, distracted by kids.

Happy belated anniversary, Mr. and Mrs. Merlin!
    LOL Too late!! Brice? He's on the "List"!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    Otherwise, Thank you, Patrick!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am not sure even I can put a Director on "the list" or if I should since he might get me back when my tenure is over.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am SOOO disappointed with the way Bayern München lost today. Totally outplayed Chelsea, ahead on penalty kicks and still lose. Robben misses a PK in extra time. SO many ways to have one and lost. Very disappointed.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    I am SOOO disappointed with the way Bayern München lost today. Totally outplayed Chelsea, ahead on penalty kicks and still lose. Robben misses a PK in extra time. SO many ways to have one and lost. Very disappointed.
    It was fate that Chelsea would win!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Day 3 of 6 full concerts in 7 days. Don't know how these Broadway folks put on 8 shows a week. I'm already worn down from the first two. Another tonight, Monday is off, then Tues thru Thursday concerts singing with the US Army Chorus. They sang with us (Turtle Creek Chorale, primarily a gay chorus) before a few years ago, but this is the first time post-"Don't Ask Don't Tell".

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just curious here...because I've seen you mention it a few times....is it billed or advertised as a predominantly gay chorus? Cause to me that's a non-issue. My only concern would be whether the people can sing.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The eclipse has started here, but it looks like clouds are rolling in ... still, got to see a bit if it so far.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Getting there.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Last shot before the clouds moved in. Colorado, 300 days of sunshine a year. My ass.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Just curious here...because I've seen you mention it a few times....is it billed or advertised as a predominantly gay chorus? Cause to me that's a non-issue. My only concern would be whether the people can sing.
    We're considered a gay choir, but it isn't required and we generally have few straight singers. To me, the music has always been primary. We usually avoid most of the camp material although we'll occasionally do it. We've performed at several national choral directors conventions; presidents and the queen; the recent Spain tour was fabulous.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    We're considered a gay choir, but it isn't required and we generally have few straight singers. To me, the music has always been primary. We usually avoid most of the camp material although we'll occasionally do it. We've performed at several national choral directors conventions; presidents and the queen; the recent Spain tour was fabulous.
    Good for you folks!!! You're "Good" right? LOL That's all that really matters, isn't it?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Last shot before the clouds moved in. Colorado, 300 days of sunshine a year. My ass.

G-spring, Clouds or not.... That looks amazing !!
    Thanks for sharing.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A gift from the "Octopuss"....

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Loved that song since I was a kid.

That octopus has teeth.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Loved that song since I was a kid.

That octopus has teeth.
    Don't we all??? LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, that prompted me to go read...apparently octopi do have teeth.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, that prompted me to go read...apparently octopi do have teeth.

You betcha!!! Tentacles too!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Now THIS I knew.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bought my wife a 2010 Hyundai Sonata. She has promised to be nice to me for two whole weeks!!!!! LOL LOL LOL After 32 years of marriage, you pick your battles!!!!! LOL It was worth it to put a big smile on her face!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Two weeks of niceness=worth it Just don't try to buy one every two weeks. It could get expensive.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Two weeks of niceness=worth it Just don't try to buy one every two weeks. It could get expensive.
    LOL She's very cool, and I love her a bunch!!!! But, thanks for the advice!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, my advice is legendary. LOL

If you rescue me

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bill, you might get more out of it if you elongated the gift periods. The trick is to keep promisingthose big ticket items, while keeping her held over with bagels and donuts.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

And a donut can be easily affixed to a string and dangled from a stick.....something much more difficult with a car.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Good for you folks!!! You're "Good" right? LOL That's all that really matters, isn't it?
    I'm biased of course, but I'd say we're good. Would the US Army Chorus be singing with us in a few days if we weren't? We just finished our combined dress rehearsal tonight with the full wind symphony so it was quite a night. Will sing again with them in the afternoon tomorrow, before the full scale performance on Thursday. Any of you in Dallas(ICry4Oy) should check it out!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 972 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 331 731 ... LastLast