Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 971 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 325 725 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,625 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    I hope Bayern destroys Real Madrid today.......
    starts in a half hour!
    I'm not botherd as long as it's a good game!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm watching it now. 2-1 to Madrid after half an hour.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

The second legs where everything is to play for are great viewing!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I had a grilled chicken and egg omelet for breakfast...

I sat for 45 minutes just staring at it - not knowing which to eat first....

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Halftime
    Bayern needs to continue forward and "rough up" Ronaldo...
    Very exciting...

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that was a game.....
    Bayern in Final...

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

The 1st half was great, the second & extra time were meh to me, too slow but I guess that is European football. Congrats to Bayern though!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    I heard your cooking was bad...but 45 minutes?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post

LOL But if its an omlet you get both in one bite!!! Silly Rabbit!!! LOL

Remember, Survival of the species is everybody's business!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

...which came first.....?

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    ...which came first.....?

exactly... so glad someone gets my humor...

Country
    Country Flag

I've never heard of an omelet without eggs.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I asked my wife where the Netherlands are, and she said, "Way up north of Europe, right?" Maybe it's just an American thing, but maybe they should consider changing the name of the country so it doesn't sound so far away from everything.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't feel so bad, I thought the Netherlands was another name for New Zealand, lol.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    I asked my wife where the Netherlands are, and she said, "Way up north of Europe, right?" Maybe it's just an American thing, but maybe they should consider changing the name of the country so it doesn't sound so far away from everything.
    Don't you need a coin for the Ferryman to get there?

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

There's definitely a relationship but the two countries are literally on opposite sides of the globe!

Country
    Country Flag

Michael. I suppose these Yankees are too young to remember when the Dutch ruled over them and called their, New York City, New Amsterdam.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Howdy all - Haven't been on here in awhile, since starting the new job. Basically I spend 8 hours a day on a computer punching in data, so when I get home I just don't feel like even turning mine on.

Just returned this evening from a site visit up at Cavalier Air Station, North Dakota. That's a garden spot, let me tell you ... 5 miles from the Canadian border, middle of freakin' nowhere. Stayed in the bustling metropolis of Walhalla (yes, from Valhalla), population 957, where we drove from one end of "town" to the other and never saw a living soul and the funeral home's white Hearse is parked right out on Main Street. Perfect setting for a King novel; old tattoo parlor, abandoned theater with 1950's style "V" marquee overhanging the sidewalk, monster grain elevators with old railroad tracks nearby, coupla bars, one restaurant (with bingo on Tuesday nights, watch out for the grey-hairs), two main north-south streets and 6 or 7 cross streets. 20-30 miles between towns, nothing but open farmland, absolutely completely nothing to do. Drove 30 miles too go to a restaurant. It was in the 80s there this week, supposed to snow this weekend, unrelenting wind, and I hear it gets down to -100 sometimes in the winter. Like I said, garden spot.

Anyway, my new job is logistics sustainment of this old cold-war era ballistic missile defense radar, now used for space tracking:

http://srmsc.org/par2010.html

http://srmsc.org/par2000.html

Pretty nice facility, I was impressed with how clean and orderly it is for something that was designed and built in the 60's and been in service since the 70s. Also got to visit a couple of the old ICBM control facilities, these things are just scattered everywhere in the countryside up there, literally out in the middle of farmer's fields. Some are in caretaker status, others are abandoned and open, others are just a fence surrounding an empty lot. One we walked into (called Bravo Zero, here's a foto http://www.srmsc.org/images/002827l1.jpg) had the old security gate wide open, building doors open, still had some equipment in it, living facilities, kitchen stuff, a garbage can in the corner, monster halogens outside, and the vehicle maintenance bay still had an old gas pump and pallets of filled sandbags in it. Unfortunately the elevator to get down the underground control rooms was cemented over (and probably filled in too). What was really strange was that in this entire facility there wasn't so much as a single piece of graffiti, and only one lone old beer can. And you can just drive into this place from the main road. Can you imagine that happening (or not happening, as the case may be) anywhere else?

Stayed overnight in Grand Forks last night, that at least was civilization ... but still, just yuck. I've definitely crossed North Dakota off my lost of places I'd ever want to live ... pretty miserable place from what I saw. (no offense to any North Dakotans out there). Happy to back in Colorado! Only King pickups lately were the IT Art Portfolio (really sweet, though I don't know what I'm going to do with it) and TWTTK trade. Ordered the UK S/L, but if course didn't get one. Heard from CD that the lettered The Passage is finally shipping in June/July sometime, and placed my order for matching letter of The Twelve.

That's the highlights here ... oh, and my daughter turns two today, made it home just in time.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Michael. I suppose these Yankees are too young to remember when the Dutch ruled over them and called their, New York City, New Amsterdam.
    So are you Mr RT!!! Unless you are a time traveling individual!!!! Stay in the present. It's all you got right now!!! At least you have St. Andrews, right?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting and thanks for the pics, hope you're enjoying the new job!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Great to hear from you, George. And Alan - my thoughts exactly!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Don't feel so bad, I thought the Netherlands was another name for New Zealand, lol.
    Well, at least you didn't think it was where Peter Pan lived. Which, I think we can all be glad that none of us are that ignorant.

Although I'm still trying to work out how you get "Dutch" from "Netherlands". You get "Germans" from Germany, "French" from France, and "English" from England. Where the hell did "Dutch" come from? Anyone know?
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Btw, if anyone is ever coming to Paris, my boss is renting a flat in Paris for about 70€ per night (about 90$).
    And.. well, if you want to meet up, no problem :-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Although I'm still trying to work out how you get "Dutch" from "Netherlands". You get "Germans" from Germany, "French" from France, and "English" from England. Where the hell did "Dutch" come from? Anyone know?
    I think Dutch is the language spoken by the majority of the people of The Netherlands...? I stand to be corrected though.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh, I get that. I'm just trying to work out why it's called that when the first syllables clearly don't match! Meh, just something I've sometimes wondered about, really.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 971 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 325 725 ... LastLast