Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 972 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 720 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,500 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So my gf's surgery went fine. She has been out of the surgery for like 5 hours now, and pretty sleepy. Tomorrow she should be able to go back to her room (and not "intensive care", or whatever it is called after a surgery), and i hope that when she'll be leaving the hospital at the 23rd of march and after, that she will not suffer from her back anymore.

She had a major back problem since her teenagehood, and she got xrays about 1 year or less ago : her spine was almost like a U bend... creepy!
    This afternoon, the surgeon showed me some pictures : it was almost perfectly straight ! With metal, screws etc.. but almost straight!

Oh and.. as the french health system is not so bad, we shouldnt have to pay anything. Everything should be covered by her health insurance, which.. is being paid by the employer (therefore doesnt even cost a penny!)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to hear that things are looking good.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad everything went okay.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds great! Hope she recovers quickly!

John

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That's great to hear! To me, there's no worse feeling than when someone is hurting and you can't do anything to help them.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

:-)
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Good news, Jeremy.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great news, i hope for a swift recovery!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Unfortunately for me i support my local football team Derby County and we have been poor the last few years, but last night was great. We played our greatest rivals at home and beat the 1 - 0, scoring in the 5th minute of injury time. My throat is killing me this morning from shouting so much and i have a sore eye from the guy next to me punching me in the eye when he was celebrating the goal.

Here is the vid i took of the goal Video

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I support Bayern Munchen-great win yesterday 7:0 against Basel in the Champions League.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

If I had a team, it would be Weymouth F.C. (Go Terras!), because my hometown is named after the town of Weymouth in Dorset. Apparently, the team isn't very good, though.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

It doesn't matter if your team isn't very good because they are your team For instance Derby County were in the top English league a few years ago and we finished with the lowest points total ever, we won 1 game out of 38 lol i still support the team

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    It doesn't matter if your team isn't very good because they are your team For instance Derby County were in the top English league a few years ago and we finished with the lowest points total ever, we won 1 game out of 38 lol i still support the team
    I love football, Hull City, we came up the year you were relagated (bringing Fagan back into our team from yours) and they said we would do a 'Derby' and be straight back down.....not quite, it took two years before we were relegated.

Good double against Forest for you this year isn't it?

We beat Cardiff 3-0 and back in the playoff positions with a game in hand!!

There was an own goal, offside goal given for us and they hit the post a couple of times, and had a goal dissallowed for shirt pulling!!!! Wasnt able to go but it sounded excellent. Definately not Cardiffs night last night!!

I've supported my team for about 10 years, from the lowest league to the highest, doesnt matter where they are, still my team.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup we beat them at their place 2-1, even after having out goalkeeper sent off in the first minute and then them scoring a penalty

I don't care who goes up, as long as it isn't dirty Leeds in fact or Cardiff

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I don't care who goes up, as long as it isn't dirty Leeds in fact or Cardiff
    I love hating other football teams. That's what football is all about.

My team (Kilmarnock), are playing in the Scottish League Cup Final this Sunday. I expect them to to get beat by four clear goals. But who cares as long as Ayr United get beat!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, go Yankees!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

A very famous riddle that I just read for the first time. Really think about it and DON'T CHEAT! I'll post the answer underneath in spoiler text.

While at the funeral of her mother, she met a man whom she did not know. She thought this man was amazing, so much the dream guy that she was searching for that she fell in love with him immediately. However, she never asked for his name or number and afterward could not find anyone who knew who he was. A few days later the girl killed her own sister. So ... why did she kill her sister?

Spoiler:
    Answer: She thought if the man had appeared at her mother's funeral, then he might appear at another family funeral.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That joke is awful (but funny).
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

It's called the Psychopath Riddle. Apparently if you guessed the answer easily then you think like a psychopath. Lol

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Then I think I'm safe. Could be a good plot for next season of Dexter, though.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, it took 6 months after getting to Colorado but I finally landed a position today. I attended a Tech Expo Security Clearance job fair two weeks ago, targeting one specific position (Logistician/Obsolescence Engineer) with one company (Boecore). I got a callback and hour-long telephone interview the day after, then received a call this week for an in-person interview at ITT Sensor. Had that yesterday, and it went really well ... felt like I'd known and worked for years with the three guys interviewing me, which is always a good sign. Well, I guess I said the right things and made the right impression because the offer letter came in this afternoon and I start on the 26th.

It's a contract position only funded through July (though expected to extend through end of the fiscal year and possibly longer), but it's a foot in the door which seems to be the hardest part to accomplish. The ITT Sensor team is also working on multiple other contracts which they expressed interest in using me for as well, so hopefully this will be the solid first step toward that second career. Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement; seems like it's been a very long road since "retirement"!

George
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That's GREAT news, George. I know how you must feel. My second 'career' started after obtaining my PhD - I was trained to be a researcher but there are almost no possibilities to build a decent career in science. So I have been following an alternative path and I am now being offered a job which is still connected to science and requires a PhD, but offers a lot more stability. The drawback is that it's only three days a week for now, but the outlook is pretty good!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck to both of you in your chosen paths, unfortunately where i work there has been a lot of people made redundant in the last week been horrible and very stressful at work

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck, Tom!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck in your new position, George. May it lead to a full-time job!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 972 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 720 ... LastLast