Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 972 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 710 ... LastLast
Results 5,226 to 5,250 of 24288

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Home stretch of the Unveiling preparation. Almost done catlogging/photographing everything. I have ... 100+ items to go, lol.

Then I get to finally put the ads together. How long do I have? Five days? Plenty of time.
    Are you "unveiling a "Lettered "The Gunslinger"?????

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default New King Cover Art

New King cover art:

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Merlin, of course I am.

Crow-Man, those are great, may we have some more info please?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

These covers are... intriguing (did I spell that right? No time to look it up)!

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    These covers are... intriguing (did I spell that right? No time to look it up)!
    not sure about the spelling but I totally agree.......these are WAY COOL

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Somehow I get the impression that these are home-made by someone with skills, but if these are the covers of a new reprint of the series, I'll buy them.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Somehow I get the impression that these are home-made by someone with skills, but if these are the covers of a new reprint of the series, I'll buy them.
    Good guess. Made by a member here.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I like 'em! I was searching for them last night on Google and came across a lot of great Dark Tower art. Search for Stephen King Dark Tower Art in the image section. Niiiiiice.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We have some talented members. Check out the Towerpedia Artwork Contest

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the link. I try to check out the site in its entriety, but it's too damn big(that's what she said). Some great stuff there.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I really hope my wife doesn't look at the CC statement this month!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I really hope my wife doesn't look at the CC statement this month!
    Take it from a NYer, slip the Mailman a twenty!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

The Jan. 6 issue of EW has a short article on a documentary film "Room 237" debuting at the Sundance Film Festival on Jan. 23. It is supposed to deal with hidden messages that conspiracy theorists believe Kubrick embedded in his film THE SHINING. Among the conspiracies are that Kubrick helped the US government stage and film the Apollo 11 moon landing and that THE SHINING movie is an allegory for white pioneers taking Native American land. As much as I have read about the movie I was unaware of any of this hidden meaning stuff. I find it interesting and might try to track "Room 237" down and take a look. I can't believe I have heard nothing about these conspiracy theories in the movie.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There are entire websites and pages and pages of people dissecting Kubrick's The Shining for a myriad of hidden/subliminal messages. Most of what I have read is drivel.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like I need to quit spending all my time on eBay, ABE and TDT.org and see what else is available on the internet.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Sounds like I need to quit spending all my time on eBay, ABE and TDT.org and see what else is available on the internet.
    That's crazy talk.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Start here: 5 Absurd (But Mind Blowing) Pop culture conspiracy theories..
    http://www.cracked.com/article_18747...eories_p2.html

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Some people just have too much time on their hands.

John

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

YESSSSSSs, found it. I posted this a long time ago but have since lost it. Dr. Google helped me out and now, for your viewing pleasure ...

http://www.collativelearning.com/the%20shining.html

Try not to go insane.

This guy/website also does a lot of other movies: http://www.collativelearning.com/FIL...OB%20AGER.html

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Coming Soon
    to the Planet Earth!!!!!

Merlin IV!!!!!!
    (William Bender IV)

We just found out today that my son will not only be perpetuating the now four generation's of first born male children, but also the continuation of the Bender name with a fourth installment!!! So, I'm thinking of changing from "Junior" to the "Second". Sound's more regal don't ya think? LOL LOL LOL

Everybody buy a cigar and send me the bill!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS!

Looks like your King Collection is going to be around for A LONG TIME!

Tim

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol. Congratulations Bill!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Bill!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, folks!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats friend, that's good news!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 972 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 710 ... LastLast