Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 972 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 655 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Did someone say SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDO?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    now....
    play nice boys....

or...
    I'll have to post pics of me in a speedo...
    I'm not into that type of thing but I say Bring It On! LOL

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    now....
    play nice boys....

or...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I just got a reverse erection.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    I think I just got a reverse erection.
    be afraid.... be very very afraid!

if you guys keep being mean to each other... I'll post a close-up pic of the back.... bent over.

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

now....
    play nice boys....

or...
    promise?

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

now....
    play nice boys....

or...

wow...are you auditioning for the part of The Kid in the Uncut film version of the Stand?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Can we reverse erection Adrumbros' signature and make it smaller?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Can we reverse erection Adrumbros' signature and make it smaller?

did someone say smaller?

ok... a mini me.... in thong.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys are killing me.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

why...oh WHY!!! Did I come into this thread!! I need to go scrub my eyes out with soap or alcohol or something....

On the other hand...was gonna post a pic of me in a tank top (which I never wear) but I can't compete with the pics already posted!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    On the other hand...was gonna post a pic of me in a tank top (which I never wear) but I can't compete with the pics already posted!!!
    I don't believe you. Mini-Boommes are one thing ... But a rare tank top shot of The Nerek!? Whew!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

now....
    play nice boys....

or...
    I think this photo is illegal where I live! If it's not it should be...LOL and freaking hilarious.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Voting is opened for CD's writing contest! I would appreciate it if anyone read my story and gave me some honest feedback. Here's the link (username is just my name):

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...-Vote-Group-11

Of course, if you like it enough, please vote.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

An idea for a new game show: contestants are asked questions of trivia and/or general knowledge. If they don't know the answer, they are allowed to ask a member of (for lack of a better word) "the mob". The only thing the contestant knows about the mob is what they look like. Hilarity ensues when contestants say things like "Asians are good at math, right?" or "I bet that fat guy plays a lot of video games." I would call it either "Book vs. Cover" or perhaps simply "Stereotypes".

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There was actually a show similar to that a couple years back called 1 vs. 100, only the player went against the mob. I really liked that show, too.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I love this ... a $1.62 BIN, and then a $16.41 shipping cost. For a paperback! International or not, that's just crazy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-/40...item5d2f16a274
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Why the hell didn't someone tell me there was a melon thread!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I know right!!?? It's kinda amazing.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks like my dad as a little person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

still got a long long way to go... but here's my current before and after terry makeover...

of course.... this might belong in a NSFW thread.... or a NSFAW thread (not safe for any where)

and it might need to be moved to RF's bouncy boobs thread....
    or the beef thread.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    still got a long long way to go... but here's my current before and after terry makeover...

of course.... this might belong in a NSFW thread.... or a NSFAW thread (not safe for any where)

and it might need to be moved to RF's bouncy boobs thread....
    or the beef thread.
    ....I'm thinking... more like the pork thread... (but give me a few more months and we'll reconsider...maybe....)

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I graduated high school with this guy and spent a lot of time at his house as a kid. His FB posts over the last year kind of pointed in this direction but I guess no one reached out to help him. Murder/suicide always happens in the wrong order I think.

http://bangordailynews.com/2011/06/1...l-shots-fired/

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, that is sad.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gut wrenching.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 972 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 655 ... LastLast