Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 972 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 649 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 24288

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I still have the Blondie song on the topic in my head thanks to Terry.
    ha ha hee hee

well.... God finally came by about 11:00 pm last night... late like usual.... had some excuse that he spent to much time in Washington DC searching for someone to Rapture....finally gave up.

anyway, he asked me if I was ready to go.... I asked him if I could take my book collection and dogs with me - he said no, only people get raptured.

anyway here I am still....figured with all my King books and my two pups.... and my good friends here on the DT.org - I'm already in heaven.

so... PARTY ON yee bad bad boys and girls!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

News FLASH! The Day After!

Independant reporter: T.Newsom

As the day after RAPTURE reports are coming in, it appears that everyone is present
    and accounted for in Washington D.C. and it's politics as usual. This was expected....

In the early hours of this morning, Congress passed a new law to take effect immediately;
    the "Bad Rap Bill" establishes a new 75% rapture tax on all inheritances from the Raptured.

The Obama administration stated this law was a necessary evil tax since no deaths of
    the raptured souls had been established. In his post rapture address to the nation
    he explained "Because of the diminished total working populace, the income tax revenue
    would be reduced to historical lows while government employment has remained the same."

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

INSTALLING END OF THE WORLD.

███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.

Install delayed....please wait.
    Installation failed. Please try again.
    404 error: APOCALYPSE not found. EVENT "DOOMSDAY" cannot be located.
    The ARMAGEDDON you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
    Please try again later.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post

The ARMAGEDDON you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
    Please try again later.
    Brillant Terry.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL!!

Quick question: I purchased an item that shows confirmation delivery (delivered in USA) but the person who was supposed to receive it didn't.

What should I do? The seller commited to send me another one if it's lost, but I preffer first to try to find it. Is there a way to know to who was delivered? He used USPS Priority.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Saturday night some friends and i went to see 'Queens of the Stone Age' and were lucky enough to meet frontman Josh Homme afterwards

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! I've never seen them perform live but I really like them. Good stuff. Have you ever heard Kyuss?

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Seen them perform a few times now and theu were as great as ever, never heard any of the Kyuss stuff but they were the before Queens i think?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, that's it. Kyuss started out somewhere in the early nineties I think and they've recently started playing/recording again. You should check out some of their early albums, pretty primitive stuff but it rocks hard.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

If anybody is thinking of using a snipe tool, don't go with Auction Stealer. I've used them for about a half dozen auctions now, and not once have they come in within my 3-second-prior requested window. Most have been 9~14 seconds, which needless to say is a pretty useless snipe. Probably just missed out on a Gunslinger 1st/1st for@ $300 because of the lead time. Anybody have a reliable one that places within a few seconds of auction close?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by George at Ramstein View Post
    If anybody is thinking of using a snipe tool, don't go with Auction Stealer. I've used them for about a half dozen auctions now, and not once have they come in within my 3-second-prior requested window. Most have been 9~14 seconds, which needless to say is a pretty useless snipe. Probably just missed out on a Gunslinger 1st/1st for@ $300 because of the lead time. Anybody have a reliable one that places within a few seconds of auction close?
    I use EZsniper. It's not free but always works just fine for me.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Please try again later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Please try again later.
    Brillant Terry.
    I agree, but bar should be blue....

Country
    Country Flag

George, I use Auction Sniper. A lead time of 5 s works fine (never tried less).

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've used www.gixen.com for a while now. Free and no problems experienced as of yet.

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

IMMRN: I wonder what your rep score has to be to get a 2nd (and 3rd) green block for being on the road (or aura it was before I believe). I am also wondering if there is a fourm explaining it and I have not been able to dig it up or if it is classified info.

Also, getting repped for comments makes me feel good/smartish
    Last edited by The Road Virus; 05-24-2011 at 08:22 AM. Reason: I can not spell when tired.
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll give you points just for using the word smartish

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

haha, I laughed super hard at that George

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Had a word with the estate agents today and the bank check still hasn't gone through .... but i do have a provisional date for moving in - the 4th of June

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That is awesome. Huge congrats.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Ralph

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Had a word with the estate agents today and the bank check still hasn't gone through .... but i do have a provisional date for moving in - the 4th of June
    Awesome! When's the house warming party? We're all invited, right? Hmmm, what to do for a theme, hmmmmm .....

Country
    Country Flag

Great news, Tom. And George and I live so near we could come over for the housewarming party.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I will have a spare bed ... and its a double!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ummm ... Michaël better be damn good looking if we're gonna snuggle. No farting under the sheets either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 972 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 649 ... LastLast