+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 971 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I love that stuff.

Very cool of you, Brice.

Ralph - Here you go, the appreciation thread ( though I think posting here is just fine! ) : http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...read.php?t=205
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    I love that stuff.

Very cool of you, Brice.

Ralph - Here you go, the appreciation thread ( though I think posting here is just fine! ) : http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...read.php?t=205
    Oh cool. Thanks Turtlex. I didn't know it existed.

His kindness deserves to be posted in that thread as well.

Done

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Wiz
    I love this place....
    And we love you man.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Loves Brice . You are a too cool cat Brice!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

David, knowing it was your last day in the office, I've been thinking about you. Welcome to the next chapter of your career, I have no doubt it is going to be quite an adventure. (Your wife's honey-do list notwithstanding )

Brice, that was seriously cool of you.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, first day out of work was seriously a strange feeling. Got the kids off to school, went back to bed (), sent out a book, did errands with my wife, checked job sites, piddled around here, sent Matt a cool picture...I don't know, lots happened but it felt a little weird.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Here we have a saying "No hay mal que por bien no venga". It's kind hard to translate, but you can say that there's always a good thing that comes with a bad thing

Good luck, David! I'm positive you'll find a good job soon!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Here we have a saying "No hay mal que por bien no venga". It's kind hard to translate, but you can say that there's always a good thing that comes with a bad thing

Good luck, David! I'm positive you'll find a good job soon!
    Ari, the saying in English would be: Every cloud has a silver lining.

Sounds like your first day off was a good one, David. Especially the part about going back to bed!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for your kindness, my friends.

Ralph: I'm glad I could help out a little bit. It was my pleasure.

David: It sounds like you had a pretty good first day off.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Thanks for your kindness, my friends.

Ralph: I'm glad I could help out a little bit. It was my pleasure.

David: It sounds like you had a pretty good first day off.
    Way to go Brice!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the translation, Patrick! I like that saying!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

David, enjoy the time off that you have so far, between now and your next job... ;-)

*always look on the bright side of life*
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Coming out of my essay induced hole for a few minutes! This should probably be in the "New Pride and Joy" thread, but its not the book I am waiting for that I am eager to share. Still, not too shabby if you ask me!

Finally got a PC copy of DTVII, and I now have PC copies of DTII-VII + LSoE - a pseudo set!

Felt oh so good sliding it on the shelf in place of my previous copy of DTVII!

And now.... back to my hole, the sunlight was nice!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations. I am sure it was a cool experience "sliding it in"

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Congratulations. I am sure it was a cool experience "sliding it in"
    Perhaps next time I'll choose my words more wisely!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Eric.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The Harry Potter story continues:

A friend of mine took her daughter to a signing by the Illustrator Mary GrandPre' a few years back in NY. I was telling her my daughters new hobby. She dug through her goodies and pulled out the copy she bought that evening. I traded a couple King books for it.

Check out the book and bag she sent. Of course my daughter won't know about this until Christmas (that is if I can keep my mouth shut)

Still looking for a 1st/1st Sorcerers Stone. Keep your eye's open everyone.

Countdown to Christmas:
    278 Days
    15 Hours
    40 Minutes

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Attached Images

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice, Ralph! I'm sure your daughter will be very appreciative!

John

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet, Ralph! You're really going to wait until Christmas? I'm guessing she's already had her birthday this year....?

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck with that long wait (weight?) Personally, I don't think I'd be able to hold out that long!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Ralph! Are you sure you can wait until Christmas? (I know I couldn't!)

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to both Eric and Ralph!

Good luck with those essays Eric...and I finally finished Swastika. I didn't like it as much as Headhunter.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a new computer running Windows Vista (32 bit) and using IE7 as browser.

When I am finished looking at an eBay item and try to go back to the listings page, it takes me back to the TOP of the listing page rather than back to the area of the page I had been. This is annoying especially if the item I just viewed was near the bottom of the listing page and I have to scroll all the way down to get back to where I was.

My older computer (Windows XP and IE7) did not do that. Anyone else bothered by this? Anyone with a quick fix, like a setting I am missing?

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Strange, Bob - I run with the same OS and IE7 and don't have that issue . . . at least not all the time.

What irritates me is that if you look at a picture in a listing that's not the 'main' one, when you hit back you go to the previous pic instead of back a whole page.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I've got a new computer running Windows Vista (32 bit) and using IE7 as browser.

When I am finished looking at an eBay item and try to go back to the listings page, it takes me back to the TOP of the listing page rather than back to the area of the page I had been. This is annoying especially if the item I just viewed was near the bottom of the listing page and I have to scroll all the way down to get back to where I was.

My older computer (Windows XP and IE7) did not do that. Anyone else bothered by this? Anyone with a quick fix, like a setting I am missing?
    Bob,

I'm a Mozilla Firefox user. I don't have that issue with Vista.

Free browser http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/ without the pesky Microsoft issues.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 971 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast