Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 971 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Don't EVER buy a woman a kitchen appliance for a gift.

Women cannot get enough jewelry. Women cannot get enough jewelry.

How about some jewelry?
    I keep coming back to jewelry as well. She does wear some when we go out - it just seems so uninspiring. I always try to be original if I can.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Would she like having her portrait painted or drawn?

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

How about some jewelry?
    If you do get jewelry don't selotape the little box to the bottom of a huge cardboard box filled with shredded newspapper, i found that you get a smack for this

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Thing View Post

How about some jewelry?
    If you do get jewelry don't selotape the little box to the bottom of a huge cardboard box filled with shredded newspapper, i found that you get a smack for this
    Done that before as well. Bought her a necklace and put it in a huge box filled with smaller boxes. It was hilarious.

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by haunted.lunchbox View Post
    I really think diet soda is evil. So much so that I'm bothered even seeing it. I feel like it's taking over, and soon all soda will be diet. Countless times I have had to search for regular sodas, only to find that they have been shoved into a corner, or not replaced all together on the shelves.
    Whats your soda of choice?

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I'm not sure where you live, but maybe take her on a weekend trip to a large city with various art museums?
    We are planning on heading down to Philadelphia and/or NYC next year to do the museum thing. My daughter loves that stuff too.

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    If she's an "art" person - I would highly recommend one of those high quality art-themed coffee table book. They're so gorgeous and if she has a favorite artist, you could really get her something special.

My second suggestion would be a necklace of some kind where you could add a stone or gem to it to commemorate each holiday/birthday.
    She likes to draw and sketch, but doesn't really have a favorite artist.
    She doesn't wear a lot of necklaces - she's an ER doc, so she usually goes to work with no jewelry at all.

You can see why I'm so stuck this year.
    Ah. Indeed. Loves to draw and sketch? Maybe art classes or private lessons with a local artist.
    She as an art degree from a Fine Arts college. She did that before deciding that art was not what she wanted in her future and then went back to school so she could enter medicine.
    How about a piece of sculpture for the house?
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Sure Whatever View Post
    I really think diet soda is evil. So much so that I'm bothered even seeing it. I feel like it's taking over, and soon all soda will be diet. Countless times I have had to search for regular sodas, only to find that they have been shoved into a corner, or not replaced all together on the shelves.
    Whats your soda of choice?
    Full calorie Coke.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

One thing my girlfriend mentioned to me recently was that she would like me to learn to cook a posh meal for her (im a terrible cook), so im thinking of doing that for part of her Christmas present!

Country
    Country Flag

I already do 95% of the cooking in my house for my wife and kids - since she works such odd hours, and I work from home, I pretty much do all of the cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc.

I think I'll start hitting the stores this weekend and just try to find something unique.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

So my singer quit, mother in law can't look after the baby tomorrow and my car caught on fire. All this before 10 am.

It's going to be a beautiful day.

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I already do 95% of the cooking in my house for my wife and kids - since she works such odd hours, and I work from home, I pretty much do all of the cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc.

I think I'll start hitting the stores this weekend and just try to find something unique.
    I like getting the Mccormick spices to make meals. They have these new things that hold all these spices in individual capsules and you follow the recipe. Here is a link...
    http://www.mccormick.com/Products/He...ork-Chops.aspx
    I made this yesterday, it was AMAZING!

Country
    Country Flag

I like getting the Mccormick spices to make meals. They have these new things that hold all these spices in individual capsules and you follow the recipe. Here is a link...
    That's funny -we tried that last week - it was pretty good

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's funny -we tried that last week - it was pretty good
    They make home cooking so easy!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

How about some kind of painting class? in a style that she hasn't dabbled in before?
    How about a painted portrait of the two of you together?
    How about a painting of the kids?
    How about um, you live in Canada right? How about crap out of ideas at the moment!

Good luck Eric!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

A private guided tour to a Museum, or high end art gallery.
    Take her to a play-preferably in a foreign language.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    So my singer quit, mother in law can't look after the baby tomorrow and my car caught on fire. All this before 10 am.

It's going to be a beautiful day.
    Dude, that sucks! I wish I could say something useful but I really can't think of anything other than that I hope things work out for you...

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Former Argentinian president Néstor Kirchner died today.

He took care of the country in one of the worst crisis of all our history (2003) and thanks to him today my generation can work and plan a future.

Sad day.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Bad news - Part II:

French marketing at Gameloft decided today that the project I've been working on for 8 months (and was only one month away from being for sale) wasn't going to have expected sales, so they call it off, closed the creations area and fired all.

So after five years, I'm no longer employee of Gameloft.

Anyway..I hope I can find another job soon.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Bad news - Part II:

French marketing at Gameloft decided today that the project I've been working on for 8 months (and was only one month away from being for sale) wasn't going to have expected sales, so they call it off, closed the creations area and fired all.

Well F U Gameloft!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bad news - Part II:

Ari, so sorry.
    I'm sure your skills will land you somewhere else, but right now I know this is hurtful.
    My thoughts to you.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari, I'm so sorry about that. Hopefully with your skills you won't be out of work for long!

John

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Ari, so sorry to hear of your news. We are all pulling for you.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

That sucks, Ari. Best of luck finding a better job.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck finding another Job Ari. Maybe now is the time to start your own business in the industry? You have the skills!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bad news - Part II:

I am very sorry Ari!
    (A few months back i did apply at Gameloft France...)

I am sure that you'll find something soon... Start building a wee network on twitter? :-s
    Will you be able finishing paying for your flat? (1 month left i believe)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 971 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast