Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 734 of 971 FirstFirst ... 234 634 684 724 732 733 734 735 736 744 784 834 ... LastLast
Results 18,326 to 18,350 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Thread: Suntup Press

Do you think anyone really buys this? You obviously played the system and bought two upon release. Good try though. You love asking for free things, maybe ask for a 3rd copy?

Somebody posted this in notifications. I would love to know who it was. So I never have to talk to them again. I guess I ask for free things a lot?????????????
    Glen,
    'm a little confused... what's the story here?
    Yeah, I found that on my negative rep site and I keep running into it. It makes me feel BAD. I feel I try to be fair and honest to members here. I step on toes accidently a few times. but not on purpose.

In the suntup press site, I asked the question if I owned two copies of Misery (traded for one in the after market) would I be able to register my second # with Paul. This showed up in my negative rep.

PS. I was trading for s/l misery. I was going to trade for all 4 flat signed hodges books (including signed outsiders). Someone from here got wind of the trade and said they were making a bad deal and the whole thing was cancelled anyway.

I just don't like the NEGATIVE rep thing being anonymous. If you have something to say, just say it to me directly.

You may not have known who left you the comment (thus anonymous), but now that you have mentioned it, the comment is PUBLIC. Perhaps you would have been better off just letting things be.
    Perhaps he feels better by posting about the piece of shit coward who left the anonymous negative rep.

Why do you continue allowing anonymous negative rep since nobody likes the feature? It's the most negative part of the site. There is no need to allow little bitch ass trolls to snipe at people. Eliminate it.

Well said! I have to see it every time someone leaves me a message! It was private. I just would like to know who it is. I forgot about it then I have to see it again and again! I know hurt someone’s feeling on this site and I called apologized and hopefully will make amends shortly. It was an improper use of language and I try not to get into disagreements

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wasnt there a thread in which Jerad Walters was talking about the genesis of SALEM'S LOT illustrated edition?
    This wasnt King's idea, but Centipede's, right?

Found it :
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post446700
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Why do you continue allowing anonymous negative rep since nobody likes the feature? It's the most negative part of the site. There is no need to allow little bitch ass trolls to snipe at people. Eliminate it.

The reputation feature does have its positives. In the last 30 days 52 reputation clicks were done. Two were negative, 50 were positive.

Per the user Terms of Service section 3 (F): Member reputation feature- Management reserves the right to disclose the I.D. of reputation senders to the recipient. The decision would be based upon management determining that a member has either abused the reputation feature itself, or made comments that violate our existing TOS agreement regarding member interaction.

Of course if the member chooses to disclose the comment, that is their choice.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

The reputation feature does have its positives. In the last 30 days 52 reputation clicks were done. Two were negative, 50 were positive.

Per the user Terms of Service section 3 (F): Member reputation feature- Management reserves the right to disclose the I.D. of reputation senders to the recipient. The decision would be based upon management determining that a member has either abused the reputation feature itself, or made comments that violate our existing TOS agreement regarding member interaction.

Of course if the member chooses to disclose the comment, that is their choice.
    FYI that post was made 8/31 and it still bothers me when I see it!

That was part of the reason for my post. Please pm me if you posted the negative rep comment I showed above. That way I can never have to deal with that person again. I have sent several freebies in the mail when I get them. Without charging postage.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Same here. I'm lost.

Bill? I imagine everything was fine since two days ago you logged in, but just in case, stop by and say hi
    Sorry, I've had a few stop & starts but by and large still alive and well. Hope to be getting out of the hospital this weekend!!!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Same here. I'm lost.

Bill? I imagine everything was fine since two days ago you logged in, but just in case, stop by and say hi
    Sorry, I've had a few stop & starts but by and large still alive and well. Hope to be getting out of the hospital this weekend!!!
    Glad to hear that!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good news!

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad you’re on the road to recovery, Bill! Thanks for the update.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's Awesome Bill.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wouldnt it be great if we had a thread listing the introductions/afterwords of Stephen King's books that werent from the very first edition?
    For instance, CD's anniversary edition of IT has an exclusive afterword...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Wouldnt it be great if we had a thread listing the introductions/afterwords of Stephen King's books that werent from the very first edition?
    For instance, CD's anniversary edition of IT has an exclusive afterword...
    I like that idea! Off the top of my head, there are also new introductions in later editions of Pet Semetary, Firestarter, Gunslinger revised, and Tabby wrote one for Carrie. Is there one in the 'Salem's Lot with the deleted scenes?

Country
    Country Flag

I keep Stephen King's books and non fiction in a separate folder... but I dont really know what to do with CD's IT afterword....
    Would you keep the introductions/afterwords, in a "non fiction" folder sorted by year? or by book?
    Or would you put it in something related to the books themselves?

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Fought the establishment, big business interests, It was a hell of a fight.... took up every second of my free time over the past 5 months... but VICTORY!!!

Tax deal that was going to cost my town hundreds of millions of dollars over the next decade... and just provide very little return. few quotes from me in the Austin American Statesman.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20181...CGKCHzrfOA_ZRM

yep... I did that ^ (with a little help from some friends)

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Fought the establishment, big business interests, It was a hell of a fight.... took up every second of my free time over the past 5 months... but VICTORY!!!

Tax deal that was going to cost my town hundreds of millions of dollars over the next decade... and just provide very little return. few quotes from me in the Austin American Statesman.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20181...CGKCHzrfOA_ZRM

yep... I did that ^ (with a little help from some friends)
    Dont forget to mention driving around with your breadboard in the back of your truck. I saw you around town a few times with that thing.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

and you didn't stop me and say hi?

afraid to be seen with such a radical nut huh?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good for you, Terry! Keep fighting the good fight.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I admire your commitment and tenacity. Well done Terry.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    and you didn't stop me and say hi?

afraid to be seen with such a radical nut huh?

I was doing 45 down Pecan and you were pulling out of Big Al's going the opposite way. Never did see you again after that. One of these days I need to come over and see the cars.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Hyphens are your friend...

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Way to go, kid!

Reminds me of the old adage - would you want your mother to read about it in the paper?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Hyphens are your friend...
    So are hand jobs...
    Sorry, couldn't resist

+ Reply to Thread
Page 734 of 971 FirstFirst ... 234 634 684 724 732 733 734 735 736 744 784 834 ... LastLast