Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 972 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 610 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

And I complain about having to string one thing of lights....

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!! Beautiful!

John

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Jerome!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Every time I see this....

Most users ever online was 461, 03-18-2008 at 03:40 PM.

I take it as a challenge.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome that is insane! That must have took forever to put up.
    Geoff

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent display, Mrs. and Mrs. Jerome!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by haunted.lunchbox View Post
    Every time I see this....

Most users ever online was 461, 03-18-2008 at 03:40 PM.

I take it as a challenge.
    That's why it's there. You're supposed to take it as a challenge. In fact it was put up as a challenge to you specifically even though we didn't know you existed back then.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It drives me nuts! Especially since I rarely see more than 60 people on... what happened on 03-18-2008 that made people want to come here at 3:40 PM!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

orgy

If you rescue me

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by haunted.lunchbox View Post
    It drives me nuts! Especially since I rarely see more than 60 people on... what happened on 03-18-2008 that made people want to come here at 3:40 PM!
    That was one of the Haven Foundation Fundraiser drawing nights, wasn't it?
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Where is the thread for that, now I'm even more interested.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope, see my above post.

Yeah, I think you're right.

If you rescue me

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys... So I've been meaning to upload photos of my collection. Nothing too wow, but it'll be fun to put up anyway. So while working on a new pic for the P&J thread, I keep running into this problem where my pictures are GIGANTIC in the preview. I reduced them in photoshop by 50% twice and each time I re-upload them to photobucket, they still are the same ridiculous huge on my post preview. I had them down to like 100 px on a side and still... Grrr.

Would making an album so I can store pictures here help? I've been meaning to do that anyway, since my work blocks photobucket. But I can't imagine that's the problem and the album pages confuses me when I look at it anyway. I thought I had this problem licked last time I took some pics. Anyone have any suggestions?

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

P.S. Jerome, that's one impressive light display, sir.

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Sometime I read people's status messages on FB and I think to myself "Oh shut the FUCK up"
    Check out my website for all sorts of Crocheted Goods. Not your grandma's crochet http://www.etsy.com/shop/yeahsurewhatever and my FB Fan Page too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifi...05080416199057

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

lol, I do that alot.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure people do it about mine as well, but shit ENOUGH already. I have a friend that every 9 out of 10 status messages are about her kids, or something they said or did. WHO FUCKING CARES
    Check out my website for all sorts of Crocheted Goods. Not your grandma's crochet http://www.etsy.com/shop/yeahsurewhatever and my FB Fan Page too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifi...05080416199057

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

And yes I'm an asshole

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Think it? Hell, I usually say it out loud.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

lol. I try not to post about my kids or food too much, because i hate seeing that type of status updates myself.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

I have no problems with either, but all the fucking time is just plain obnoxious. Get a life outside of the stupid shit your kids say.

PS you arent the only one that has kids and I dont care what your kids is saying because my 4 year old can wipe his own ass but you dont see me posting about it on FB
    Last edited by Yeah Sure Whatever; 12-13-2010 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Rawr

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The wife likes to light up the neighborhood.

very cool RF! I want to see some details...

here's mine so far... I've added more since I took the photos and still have more to hang.

I'm adding new outlets and upgrading the fusebox next year so I can go larger.

various DJ lights shooting out the front windows...

those are laser lights shining the green and red moving spots on the roof and in the trees above.... makes for a meteor shower effect.

lasers on the garage door

lasers on the trailor, rotating mirror ball effect on the tent...
    lights on the mean green machine... I've added several high intensity strobes on the inside of the cab since this pic was taken.

the front porch mirror ball (i've added a couple of lasers shooting off the front porch since taking this shot)

and of course... my red, black and white tree to match my furniture. (with annual the longhorn hat topper)

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow thats cool

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy Crap! Holy Electricity Bill!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 972 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 610 ... LastLast