Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 607 of 972 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 605 606 607 608 609 617 657 707 ... LastLast
Results 15,151 to 15,175 of 24289

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    On a bright note. Trump will single handedly eliminate our national debt. He'll declare bankruptcy for the USA and start out at zero.
    Hell, why not.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My two cents, for what it's worth.

My frustration isn't with the electoral college; it's how there are no individual experience requirements for someone to run for the presidency. I mean seriously, how can there not be a set of prerequisite qualifications, just like for any other job position? Want to run for office? Let's see your resume, education, certifications, accomplishments, and references ... and that's just to get you through the HR process and land you an interview. The right person should be elected not because of party affiliation, money in the bank, or flair at the podium, but because he/she is the right person for the job in regards to knowledge, experience, ethics, mannerism, and overall who they are as a person. Theoretically, unqualified candidates should be weeded out as part of the nomination process, but obviously that doesn't happen ... that is also a significant problem with our political process.

In my humble opinion, the one and only time the political system of the United States has gotten it right in my lifetime was with Ronald Reagan. Not because of his party affiliation, but because he was the all-around best qualified person for the job. Neither Trump nor Clinton come anywhere close to meeting what should be those absolute minimum requirements to run for the presidency. The country has been in a steady decline since January 20, 1989; is that going to change now? I'd like to think so and will be more than happy to say I was wrong ... but realistically, it's going to continue and likely get a lot worse.

The sad part is that this outcome would probably have been the same regardless of who was elected, Trump or Clinton. I don't have a lot of faith in the U.S. political system as a whole, because it has repeatedly proven that it doesn't deserve that faith. How many politicians have been convicted of one crime or another, had all their deeds exposed in hindsight? We are not a United States, that is a misnomer ... we are a country divided along political, racial, and economic lines. We are not United. If we want that, we need another Reagan or Roosevelt, someone to pull the country together rather than divide it further.

I agree that "this too shall pass" ... but we shouldn't have gotten to this point in the first place. Neither primary candidate was a good choice for representing the U.S. To me, electing Trump is the same as when Italy elected ... and kept re-electing ... Silvio Berlusconi, billionaire media tycoon, as Prime Minister. No matter how he acted in public or what he said, no matter what he was accused of (tax fraud, bribery, corruption, abuse of office, embezzlement, soliciting prostitution) they kept him in office. Why? It makes no sense. I mean, what does it take exactly to prove that you're not suitable to hold office? Trump ticked off just about every negative you can think of on the checklist, yet the people ignored that for a vague promised hope; not smart. Yet 4 years ago, you got a guy (Howard Dean) who's political hopes were dashed simply because he screamed once; how does that even compare to what Trump has said and done? But if it wasn't Trump that was elected this time around, then it was Clinton, who (I'm relatively certain it will be proven in the next 10-20 years ... you'll see it on a TV special about this election in 2036) was corrupt or guilty of this or that regarding the e-mails, Benghazi, Clinton Foundation fundraising, pay-to-play, etc. The only reason this woman was on the political stage in the first place was because of her husband's position 20 years ago; otherwise, her background and bad reputation would have precluded anything like this.

So I guess I don't blame Trump or Clinton ... I blame the political system that allowed them to even get this far. Again, perhaps Trump will prove me wrong in which case good for all of us and I'll happily say I was wrong and drink a toast to Mr. Trump's job well done ... but I think my liquor cabinet is safe for the moment.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I am a USAF veteran (during peace time fortunately)
    Can you be a "veteran" if you only served during peace time? I've always been confused by that. I was in the US Army for 10 years but, like you, during peace time. I've always been confused when people want to "honor" me on Veterans Day because of my prior service. I don't really consider myself a veteran. What do you think?

Title 38 of the Code of Federal Regulations defines a veteran as “a person who served in the active military, naval, or air service and who was discharged or released under conditions other than dishonorable.”
    I do not qualify for health care at Veterans Administration Hospitals because I did not serve during wartime. But, on the brighter side, I do get a 10% discount at Lowe's if I show a copy of my DD214 (service record and separation papers) when I check out.
    Not true, Bob. I didn't serve in wartime either but have a VA card that allows me access to the healthcare. Albeit, I'd only use it as a last resort.
    I'll admit I didn't check into it thoroughly because, like you, I wasn't going to use it in all likelihood. But I thought I might be able to get prescription drugs through them if needed. I was told I would be put on a list but unless I was indigent (or near indigent) I would probably never be entitled because I didn't serve in wartime and didn't serve 20 years for retirement purposes.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Not true, Bob. I didn't serve in wartime either but have a VA card that allows me access to the healthcare. Albeit, I'd only use it as a last resort.
    I'll admit I didn't check into it thoroughly because, like you, I wasn't going to use it in all likelihood. But I thought I might be able to get prescription drugs through them if needed. I was told I would be put on a list but unless I was indigent (or near indigent) I would probably never be entitled because I didn't serve in wartime and didn't serve 20 years for retirement purposes.
    Now that I can see the VA doing as far as the meds. But the card allows you to get all the vet discounts that places offer without having to carry around your 214. PIA to get it though as it pretty much will take up a full day of hurry up and wait.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Whatever your feelings or opinions are regarding the Presidential race, an election has been conducted and a winner emerged. It's now our duty and obligation to try to support the new President in any way we can as a country. IMHO

We as a people have spoken. Now it's time to act.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My feelings are my own and I try NEVER to project them on other people. EVERYONE has a right to their opinion...I may not agree with you, but I RESPECT your opinion as it is yours and you believe in it. That makes it worthy.

That said.....and after listening to King Monday night and cohorts speak about the 60's and protests...I can't help but think that the 60's (or a version thereof) may revisit itself now. Clearly we are a nation divided and FAR from united....we may (like the 60's) see the "left" organize protests, marches etc. if they disapprove of what comes ahead....Just a thought.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    My feelings are my own and I try NEVER to project them on other people. EVERYONE has a right to their opinion...I may not agree with you, but I RESPECT your opinion as it is yours and you believe in it. That makes it worthy.

That said.....and after listening to King Monday night and cohorts speak about the 60's and protests...I can't help but think that the 60's (or a version thereof) may revisit itself now. Clearly we are a nation divided and FAR from united....we may (like the 60's) see the "left" organize protests, marches etc. if they disapprove of what comes ahead....Just a thought.

My thoughts were really directed more towards, Washington. I think they needed and received a wake up call. That being said, debate and the free expression of opinions is what makes this a great country. Sorry, if my post inferred otherwise.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    And from what I can tell, Hillary is leading in the popular vote. OK, it may only be a 100,000, but it is the lead. 59,390,851 to 59,215,097. This happened with Gore also. Maybe it is time to rethink this electoral college shit where a few states dictate to the rest of us and go with the popular vote.
    I don't think you can make a definitive statement about "winning" the popular vote in this case (or with Gore for that matter) when that wasn't the deciding factor going in. There are a lot of people on both sides who don't vote because they are in a state that heavily favors one party or the other. I have family members in Texas who didn't vote because we all pretty much knew that Texas was going to go Republican. If they had voted they would have probably voted for Trump. And they would have voted if the deciding factor was going to be popular vote. So looking at the popular vote totals when the electoral college is the deciding factor may not be all that telling.

Also (as I'm sure all of you know) the electoral college is to make sure that the votes in less populous states like New Mexico and Maine actually mean something and don't get lost and obliterated by the more populous states. It isn't going anywhere in the foreseeable future, IMO.
    Usually less than 60% of the eligible voters vote. And a lot of that is explained by my vote doesn't matter - I'm still getting screwed by Florida and Ohio and Pennsylvania because of the Electoral College. So what matter - local elections matter. The sheep are starting to wake up. City of Houston elected two Democrats to local office. Unheard of in these days.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm as guilty as anyone of going "Off Topic", but don't we have a dedicated thread for political discussion?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I'm as guilty as anyone of going "Off Topic", but don't we have a dedicated thread for political discussion?
    Not in Calvin's Corner. Besides how can you go off topic in a random comments thread?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not in Calvin's Corner. Besides how can you go off topic in a random comments thread?
    Well, I guess you have a point there. It just seemed like folks were focused on the election, but you are absolutely correct, Bob.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Be glad you don't live in Alaska, because there your vote doesn't even count. Because of the time zones and number of electorals, the vote will always be mathematically decided before Alaska's ballots are even tallied.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    My two cents, for what it's worth.

Click For Quoted Post
    I think the media is a huge problem as well. Anyone who is qualified probably won't run because the media will just turn them inside out, shit on them, and send them on their merry way broken, defeated, and unwilling to run for anything ever again.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I am a USAF veteran (during peace time fortunately)
    Can you be a "veteran" if you only served during peace time? I've always been confused by that. I was in the US Army for 10 years but, like you, during peace time. I've always been confused when people want to "honor" me on Veterans Day because of my prior service. I don't really consider myself a veteran. What do you think?

Title 38 of the Code of Federal Regulations defines a veteran as “a person who served in the active military, naval, or air service and who was discharged or released under conditions other than dishonorable.”
    I do not qualify for health care at Veterans Administration Hospitals because I did not serve during wartime. But, on the brighter side, I do get a 10% discount at Lowe's if I show a copy of my DD214 (service record and separation papers) when I check out.
    Wow, that surprises me, a couple of years ago we started getting Parkinson's meds, hearing aid's etc from the VA for my Father. He served 2 years in the Army in Germany. I am not sure what years, it would have been in the mid 50's. He turned 18 in 1953, so most likely it was in peace time, unless he overlapped the Korean War by a few months, but still, he never saw combat.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Whatever your feelings or opinions are regarding the Presidential race, an election has been conducted and a winner emerged. It's now our duty and obligation to try to support the new President in any way we can as a country. IMHO

It isn't my duty and it isn't my obligation to support shit.

What we have here is an interloper - a thief, a charlatan, an actor, a fraud. Just because rubes at a carnival bought his geek act doesn't mean I have too.

Not for a second of any minute of any day would I willingly support any action taken by this group of scumbags and villains nor would I support anybody who supports this group of scumbags and villains.

I'm an American - not a North Korean, and that's who the rubes just put in charge - the North Koreans.

This is EVIL.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Besides how can you go off topic in a random comments thread?

LMAO....I am now cleaning coffee off my keyboard and screen due to spitting it out while choking and laughing.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sensitive topic the politics, right?

We have a saying in Argentina: if you want to keep your friends, never discuss politics, religion or soccer.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I don't think you can make a definitive statement about "winning" the popular vote in this case (or with Gore for that matter) when that wasn't the deciding factor going in. There are a lot of people on both sides who don't vote because they are in a state that heavily favors one party or the other. I have family members in Texas who didn't vote because we all pretty much knew that Texas was going to go Republican. If they had voted they would have probably voted for Trump. And they would have voted if the deciding factor was going to be popular vote. So looking at the popular vote totals when the electoral college is the deciding factor may not be all that telling.

Also (as I'm sure all of you know) the electoral college is to make sure that the votes in less populous states like New Mexico and Maine actually mean something and don't get lost and obliterated by the more populous states. It isn't going anywhere in the foreseeable future, IMO.
    I live in Illinois. I knew who was going to win our state before the election started. Chicago decides for us.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I didn't really hear a lot of this sentiment from the opposing side when Obama was elected. You are correct though. We all need to do what we can to help this fuckwit and his gaggle of cronies not blow up the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

I didn't really hear a lot of this sentiment from the opposing side when Obama was elected.
    No, there wasn't. I was as disappointed as the Democrats are right now when Obama won the last two elections. Terribly disappointed, in fact. But you know what? I got up the next day and went to work. And the day after that I also went to work. I didn't make a lot of "flying the flag upside down" or "moving to Canada" statements. My side had lost a legal election and I had to deal with that fact. I didn't protest or riot. I am just amazed at the actions and statements that are going on right now. It won't change the results of the election.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

We have a saying in Argentina: if you want to keep your friends, never discuss politics, religion or soccer.
    Yea, it's kind of like my momma told me "Never talk about Religion, Politics or a women's weight"

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post

Yea, it's kind of like my momma told me "Never talk about Religion, Politics or a women's weight"
    "Never ask a woman when the baby's due"
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

I didn't really hear a lot of this sentiment from the opposing side when Obama was elected.
    No, there wasn't. I was as disappointed as the Democrats are right now when Obama won the last two elections. Terribly disappointed, in fact. But you know what? I got up the next day and went to work. And the day after that I also went to work. I didn't make a lot of "flying the flag upside down" or "moving to Canada" statements. My side had lost a legal election and I had to deal with that fact. I didn't protest or riot. I am just amazed at the actions and statements that are going on right now. It won't change the results of the election.
    I completely agree. The protests around the country are really disappointing, and almost a shameful response for something that didn't go their way. I wasn't happy in '08 or '12 either when Obama was elected. He made policy decisions I was very much against, and others that I was ok with. Either way, life went on, and I never once went into my safe space, or thought the country was going to hell.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post

"Never ask a woman when the baby's due"
    HAHAHA! I know people that made that mistake. HUGE mistake.

That's interesting for me, since I don't live in USA. Which were your fears about Obama? Why were you disappointed?

The press, with few exceptions, is a piece of shit everywhere and here it's not an exception. So I always doubted of the pictured painted by the local media about republicans (a party that the press shows somehow "primitive" in its ideas and projects). But the videos I saw about Donald Trump gave me shivers. And since there are people that felt the same way about Democrats, it's interesting to see their point of view.

What I do think is that neither of the other Republican candidates would have produce the repulsion and fear by winning the election as Trump did.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's good advice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 607 of 972 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 605 606 607 608 609 617 657 707 ... LastLast