Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 971 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 504 554 954 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,350 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    So... Who's going to the Texas signing again.... ?
    I am, but I will be in full "Biohazard" gear!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From "I fucking love Science" : "Major California Faults Ready To Rupture"

According to a new study by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), some branches within the San Andreas fault system are locked, meaning that major earthquakes could be coming soon. This could affect millions living in the San Francisco Bay Area, as some of the fault lines are located underneath the heart of the area’s infrastructure. The research was led by James Lienkaemper and the results were published in the Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America.
    >>> http://www.iflscience.com/environmen...ady-To-Rupture
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

So... Who's going to the Texas signing again.... ?
    I'm meeting a bunch of nurses there...

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    They have diagnosed a second nurse from Dallas as having Ebola. She was supposed to be "self-monitoring" herself. One condition of this self-monitoring was that she was not to fly any commercial airlines. She flew a Frontier Airlines flight to my city, Cleveland day before yesterday. She exposed 132 fellow passengers to the virus, not to mention the people she visited in the area.

John
    It is pretty shocking and scary how easily a few careless individuals could cause a lot of preventable damage and harm.
    yeah yeah.. I know, people are dying... but it's also amazing how one damned dumbass can fly in from africa... and totally eliminate all gains and put my 401K 6 feet under!
    a week of ebola news and my 401K has lost over six grand... multiply me times everyone who has money in the market... that's boocooties of money this dumbass cost our society... frankly, I'm glad he died.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

on a side note... I really hate auto-correct spelling... I know how to spell and it pisses me off that auto-correct keeps fucking up my sentences.

it's one technology that is dumbing down half of our society ... and making the other half look dumb due to incorrect auto-corrects.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    on a side note... I really hate auto-correct spelling... I know how to spell and it pisses me off that auto-correct keeps fucking up my sentences.

it's one technology that is dumbing down half of our society ... and making the other half look dumb due to incorrect auto-corrects.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Remind me. Which half am I in?

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Remind me. Which half am I in?

Well; all I know is there are three types of people in this world, those who can count and those who can’t !
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

1 in every 10 understand Binary - the other one doesn't...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yesterday (friday) I got a notice from the post office saying that they tried to deliver something... and I have to wait until monday 5pm to grab it. Knowing that the post office closes just after, it means I wont be able to get it before tuesday morning before going to work, and will have to wait tuesday evening to pay attention to it if it's what I hope it it is (Revival UK proof)

If only they could have had it today, I would have had it for the whole week end! Now I am losing a few days...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

1 in every 10 understand Binary - the other one doesn't...

having an 11-some with 10-girls = requires a bi-nary relationship.

though in decimal... a crowd is required.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    From "I fucking love Science" : "Major California Faults Ready To Rupture"

According to a new study by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), some branches within the San Andreas fault system are locked, meaning that major earthquakes could be coming soon. This could affect millions living in the San Francisco Bay Area, as some of the fault lines are located underneath the heart of the area’s infrastructure. The research was led by James Lienkaemper and the results were published in the Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America.
    >>> http://www.iflscience.com/environmen...ady-To-Rupture
    Having lived my life in Northern California, these kind of predictions are commonplace.

Earthquakes will happen when they happen. In general, we're a hell of a lot better prepared than we were prior to the major 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The Simpsons are Despicable

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haven't been on here consistently in way too long. I'm planning to change that once I move across the country this week and get settled in. I hope everyone is doing well here.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stebbins View Post
    Haven't been on here consistently in way too long. I'm planning to change that once I move across the country this week and get settled in. I hope everyone is doing well here.
    Good to see you back here, buddy!!! Best of luck with the move.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bill, WTF have you done to your name? LOL! LOL!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    "Ebola Gay" was the B-29 Superfortress that dropped a lethal virus called "Big Boy", on the XL Nightclub in NYC. It was called the Manhattan Blow Off Project.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    "Ebola Gay" was the B-29 Superfortress that dropped a lethal virus called "Big Boy", on the XL Nightclub in NYC. It was called the Manhattan Blow Off Project.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    me too! lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Thought this was funny: The real Stephen King

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

most of you know Farrah the Fiero...

she's got a new boyfriend to keep her company

meet Gandolf the Gremlin - just bought this 1970 Gremlin today

Yeah... that's a 360 V8 in there... what can I say... I like Fast

the best-est part!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Love the 8-Track!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great looking car! I'm really digging the looks of it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 971 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 504 554 954 ... LastLast