Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 747 of 747 FirstFirst ... 247 647 697 737 745 746 747
Results 18,651 to 18,659 of 18659

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I'm sure there are others out there who feel the same, but man, I am so sick of being sick!!!!!!!!Hopefully, this last procedure I'm recovering from will be the end of it for awhile.
    Best of luck, Bill and a speedy recovery.
    It will all be good for Bill, they discovered during last visit he had an abnormal brain. It's been replaced with a good brain (or so that's what they said).

The brain error was the fault of the laboratory assistant picking up one called.....Abi something.

Mulleins
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The brain was AB...normal.

I needed that!!!! Thanks!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope you start feeling better soon.

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I'm sure there are others out there who feel the same, but man, I am so sick of being sick!!!!!!!!Hopefully, this last procedure I'm recovering from will be the end of it for awhile.
    Hope you recover soon, Bill!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Goldmember Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wanted to say thanks to so many of you that have ordered my book!

If you know anyone outside the forum that you think would be interested, please share! All orders placed already (up to this Friday) will be entered to win a Dunkin Donuts gift card!

ORDER LINK: www.inkshares.com/books/showtime
    With one chance to go back...
    who would you save?

Pre-order my book here: Showtime

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Get better Bill; constantly being sick or having procedures really sucks.
    HABU (Hook A Brother Up!) - LOOKING FOR F/F FULL DARK, NO STARS UNBOUND 1ST PROOF, UNBOUND COLOR PROOF, AND BLACK TAPE SPINE PROOF

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

So I'm now Logistics Manager for three weapon systems around the world (BMEWS/PAVE Paws, PARCS, and GLOBUS II), but we lost the sustainment contract so I'm essentially packing these up and moving them along to the next Prime. What's next? We're competing for a $2B contract (called MOSSAIC), and if we are successful they want me to be the PSI ... Product Support Integrator, which means I'll be the one to plan and initiate the whole shebang. Of course, if we lose I'm out of a job so it's $2B or nada. This is the life of a DoD contractor. ** sigh **
    HABU (Hook A Brother Up!) - LOOKING FOR F/F FULL DARK, NO STARS UNBOUND 1ST PROOF, UNBOUND COLOR PROOF, AND BLACK TAPE SPINE PROOF

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

GOOD LUCK, GOOD MOJO and all that George!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks David, every little bit helps!

Honky Mahfah Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    GOOD LUCK, GOOD MOJO and all that George!
    Yes. Best of luck!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 747 of 747 FirstFirst ... 247 647 697 737 745 746 747