+ Reply to Thread
Page 730 of 731 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 728 729 730 731 LastLast
Results 18,226 to 18,250 of 18256

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Servant of Gan Joe315 is a jewel in the rough Joe315 is a jewel in the rough Joe315 is a jewel in the rough Joe315 is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I am so happy that the Cubs are out. They went from tops in the NL to done in the matter of three games!

That being said, let’s go Brewers!!! Colorado matches up well, but Milwaukee is by far the better team. I’ll be putting in my ticket order for the NLCS later on today!
    They (Cubs) certainly didn’t play like the best. That they won 95 games is a miracle unto itself. They scored 1 or less runs 40 times this year, 2nd only to the orioles who lost over 100 games. Brewers have a killer offense and a great bullpen. If the starters keep them in it they’ll do well.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Attended New York Comic Con today....Really, went to see artist Jae Lee who was there for second consecutive year. Had a nice talk with Jae and got 10 books signed.
    Captain, Road Prison 36 : What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin will become famous soon enough Earl of Popkin will become famous soon enough Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Attended New York Comic Con today....Really, went to see artist Jae Lee who was there for second consecutive year. Had a nice talk with Jae and got 10 books signed.
    Congrats and solid acquisition!!

How was the con? Any Kingian cosplayers or Charlie the Choo-choos to be seen?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Picked up the Creepshow poster?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

no and no
    Captain, Road Prison 36 : What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

Sotheby's sold a Banksy painting - Girl With Red Balloon - for £1.042m last night.

As soon as the hammer fell the painting fed itself through a shredder hidden in the frame.

Banksy posted this photo on Instagram with the comment, "Going, going, gone."

“It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
    Mark Twain

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Sotheby's sold a Banksy painting - Girl With Red Balloon - for £1.042m last night.

As soon as the hammer fell the painting fed itself through a shredder hidden in the frame.

Pure brilliance.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Did you see the video where Banksy art was being sold by a street vendor in NYC? Original pieces being sold for $20-$50 (or something ridiculous like that) and so many people just passed it by. One of the guys who bought one found out later it was worth something like $100K.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Here’s an article with the video: https://www.theguardian.com/artandde...new-york-video

Great Pumpkin Believer Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was cool. Thanks for sharing.

Linus:
    "There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

That one guy bought four!
    “It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
    Mark Twain

Demon of the Prim Pasiuk57 has a spectacular aura about Pasiuk57 has a spectacular aura about Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got back from the Isle of Guadalupe where I was in cages with Great White Sharks all around. I've already seen Tiger Sharks in a cage in the Bahamas and Bull sharks without a cage in Mexico, but these Great Whites were unbelievable. It was on a Live aboard and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to see Great Whites. Amazing experience...

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Just got back from the Isle of Guadalupe where I was in cages with Great White Sharks all around. I've already seen Tiger Sharks in a cage in the Bahamas and Bull sharks without a cage in Mexico, but these Great Whites were unbelievable. It was on a Live aboard and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to see Great Whites. Amazing experience...
    You, sir, are a maniac.

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I envy you. I've been fascinated by sharks since I was a kid. I'd love to that!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Demon of the Prim Pasiuk57 has a spectacular aura about Pasiuk57 has a spectacular aura about Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

https://nautilusliveaboards.com/guadalupe/

Check this out
    amazing!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice lotuz is just really nice lotuz is just really nice lotuz is just really nice lotuz is just really nice lotuz is just really nice lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is a random ask: my company website needs a redesign. Anyone here know of a reliable group that I could contact and get a quote from?

I need a major renovation in the next month followed by periodic (but not regular/scheduled) updates as our services expand and grow. I'm mostly looking for good design - if someone is at our website it's because they've heard of us and I want them to be able to easily identify the segment of our services that is relevant to them and be able to click through.

Feel free to post here or to PM me!
    Looking for the following Centipede Press books:
    • Any book with limitation number #52
    • Chimera II (any #)
    • Don Brautigam Portfolio with Brautigam & Koontz signatures (any #)
    • Deluxe editions
    • ARCs/Proofs

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    This is a random ask: my company website needs a redesign. Anyone here know of a reliable group that I could contact and get a quote from?

I need a major renovation in the next month followed by periodic (but not regular/scheduled) updates as our services expand and grow. I'm mostly looking for good design - if someone is at our website it's because they've heard of us and I want them to be able to easily identify the segment of our services that is relevant to them and be able to click through.

Feel free to post here or to PM me!
    I sent you a PM.

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Paul! On the bucket list for sure!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I really should read IT again. I've only read it a few times over the past thirty years. Time to visit Derry again.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium
    Blackout

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is it just me or has Steve been MIA for a while?
    - Michaël

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Not just you.

Gunslinger Apprentice vincent has a spectacular aura about vincent has a spectacular aura about vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I've also noticed.

The Man Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

The Evil Empire!!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales
    Hail to the King, Baby!!!! - Ash

Gunslinger jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back, Bill!!

John

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back, WB!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 730 of 731 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 728 729 730 731 LastLast