Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 971 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Patrick! Can't believe I only just read your news...congratulations man, girls rock

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I love that Darkers has quoted Woofer on something she has asked not to be quoted on.

Those Brits, they're a wacky bunch.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Always aim to please, old bean!

My Mood
    Gay

You have no idea how much those british replies make me smile!

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't encourage me!

What, what!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Friday night: taking my 16 year old to a Cradle of Filth concert in NYC (they were actually quite entertaining)
    They didn't by chance play their cover of Iron Maiden's "Hallowed Be Thy Name" did they? Can't get enough of that one when they play it live!
    Eric, I could barely understand 1 out of 10 words. It was all gutteral screams etc. I have no idea what they played. I know they did not play Cemetery and Sundown which is my favorite (and the only song of theirs that I can name).

Here is a linkto a YouTube video someone posted from that night.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZX66EWeFjI&feature=related"]YouTube - Cradle of Filth- A Ghost in the Fog: Live at Nokia- 02-27-2009[/ame]

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Friday night: taking my 16 year old to a Cradle of Filth concert in NYC (they were actually quite entertaining)
    They didn't by chance play their cover of Iron Maiden's "Hallowed Be Thy Name" did they? Can't get enough of that one when they play it live!
    Eric, I could barely understand 1 out of 10 words. It was all gutteral screams etc. I have no idea what they played. I know they did not play Cemetery and Sundown which is my favorite (and the only song of theirs that I can name).

Here is a linkto a YouTube video someone posted from that night.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZX66EWeFjI&feature=related"]YouTube - Cradle of Filth- A Ghost in the Fog: Live at Nokia- 02-27-2009[/ame]
    hahaha yah, I hear that David! In my opinion the lyrics aren't even worth hearing! But I do remember loving their music when I was in highschool and seeing them a couple of times. Entertaining shows to say the least!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    hey patrick, PM me your address if you want me to start shipping you girl clothes. I have about four or five bins full of Jane's clothes that need a home.

Rather than shipping them, maybe this is just the excuse we need to get together for that cocktail that we're (you, me and Jerome) are always talking about. I'm buying your drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Patrick! Can't believe I only just read your news...congratulations man, girls rock
    Thanks, Lisa.

Wiz, sounds like a great, action-packed, family weekend!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    hey patrick, PM me your address if you want me to start shipping you girl clothes. I have about four or five bins full of Jane's clothes that need a home.

Rather than shipping them, maybe this is just the excuse we need to get together for that cocktail that we're (you, me and Jerome) are always talking about. I'm buying your drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Thanks, Lisa.

Wiz, sounds like a great, action-packed, family weekend!
    Yes. The perfect meeting ground half-way between you two is San Francisco (or Barclay's in Oakland).

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd be fine with Barclay's, but that may be a bit far for Sarah unless she's headed into the Bay Area for some other reason. Personally I'd be fine driving further in her direction since I would be the recipient of her generosity.

We've got some time though to coordinate.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Traveler oo (Lefty) is on a distinguished road oo (Lefty)'s Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What's Up, On my second level of the tower right now, Reading drawing of the three And the book is a lot better than the first time, Anyway anybody else a tower junky I've got to talk about this book,I also just got done reading The Long Road Home amazing book, READ IT

Traveler oo (Lefty) is on a distinguished road oo (Lefty)'s Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody want to talk abou Wizard and Glass or the Graphic novels PLEASE contact me

My Mood
    Gay

Lefty - Check out the Comic Tower for talk on the Graphic Novels/DT Comics.
    Here the link : http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...splay.php?f=12

And also, there is an individual thread for each book.
    Here's the W&G link : http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...splay.php?f=33

Beware of spoilers though, since you're still reading the series!

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Patrick and Jerome, I would LOVE to do a S.F. meet up. Lets get something on the calendar.

btw, Patrick, I love the new sig

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am available any weekend (except 5/15-5/18 )

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sarah, I like my sig quote too. Thanks!

I'll check with my wife and get back to you guys, but I think a late lunch on Sunday, March 22nd might work. Is that too soon?

Also, we could meet up somewhere like Walnut Creek if that would be more convenient for you two.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

March 22 works for me. So does Walnut Creek. They just opened a new Cheesecake Factory in WC. Or there is a Pyramid Brewery there.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You just know that my vote goes to the brewery.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Although the food isn't great, but the beer selection is superior, WC is only 10 miles from Barclay's, and 5 from EJ Phair (great guest brews-all the time, and good food).

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

How's Pyramid?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Although the food isn't great, but the beer selection is superior
    Jerome-
    Sounds like the Freakin' Frog in Vegas!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

How's Pyramid?
    They are nice. I prefer EJ Phair's selection of beer as they feature guest beers as well as their own, but Pyramid is very good.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Although the food isn't great, but the beer selection is superior
    Jerome-
    Sounds like the Freakin' Frog in Vegas!
    Far far nicer than Freakin' Frogs, and in a much better area.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, I won't be around much the next couple weeks. 30 seconds here and there will be it. I've got about 100 pages worth of essays and five exams to write in the next month.... so needless to say I'll be busy! However, I recently found a very intriguing lettered edition fairly cheap - its not SK related by anyone who loves nice books should be interested in it - keep an eye on "Your New Pride and Joy" in the next couple weeks!

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, I won't be around much the next couple weeks. 30 seconds here and there will be it. I've got about 100 pages worth of essays and five exams to write in the next month.... so needless to say I'll be busy! However, I recently found a very intriguing lettered edition fairly cheap - its not SK related by anyone who loves nice books should be interested in it - keep an eye on "Your New Pride and Joy" in the next couple weeks!
    Good Luck on the exams dude we'll be here when you get back !!
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 971 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast