Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 808 of 971 FirstFirst ... 308 708 758 798 806 807 808 809 810 818 858 908 ... LastLast
Results 20,176 to 20,200 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's crazy... Sound like a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    She said that me touching my face was disturbing to her.
    What the hell?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps it would have been better to touch her face
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

A book (I'm 99% sure REVIVAL), has been mailed to my house from a warehouse 4 days ago.
    The package has traveled from the warehouse to city (Cl)...53 miles
    It then traveled from Cl to another city in another state (Pi)...300.8 miles
    It went from Pi back to my state to a city (De)...285.6 miles
    From De to me is 44.3 miles
    I still do not have the package.
    Total traveled miles of the package will be 683.7 miles
    I live 51 miles from the warehouse.
    I'm not sure what this says about efficiency, but it must mean something.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got back from a much needed vacation in Los Cabos Mexico. Nice and warm.

Balcony view:

Of course it's best if you bring your own hazy IPA as there are no IPA's to be found at the resort:

The view from the infinity pool was nice:

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RF that looks amazing...
    Im thinking of cancelling my holiday! It means taking a flight with my family to Ibiza... with the spread of the virus in mainland Europe I am seriously thinking twice.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like some nice holidays! Way to go Jerome !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous views!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yup, that 'water' sure is a nice view.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, Jerome. I'll actually be in Guadalajara in a few days, although my pictures won't be as picturesque as yours I'm sure.

I feel so incredibly ashamed and guilty now about ripping the milk out of those almonds and soys to drink it.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That looks awesome. In 1999 - 2000 i went travelling for a couple of months and spent 1 month on Cabo. Great place.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I just received an email with the subject, "The proof you were looking for."

Sadly, it was not an email about books.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I feel so incredibly ashamed and guilty now about ripping the milk out of those almonds and soys to drink it.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Disappointed because I am fiending to get back into shape and my elbows are on fire. I can't even lift 10 pounds. I have no idea how I hurt myself. The doctor today is subscribing me some pain medication. If it persists, in two weeks I go back to get x-rays. Hoping it is simply tennis elbow, though I didn't play tennis; ever.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Disappointed because I am fiending to get back into shape and my elbows are on fire. I can't even lift 10 pounds. I have no idea how I hurt myself. The doctor today is subscribing me some pain medication. If it persists, in two weeks I go back to get x-rays. Hoping it is simply tennis elbow, though I didn't play tennis; ever.
    Best of luck!!

John

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I just received an email with the subject, "The proof you were looking for."

Sadly, it was not an email about books.
    So, what did you learn about UFOs????
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Best of luck!!

John
    Thanks John. I think Florida is slowly killing me.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Country
    Country Flag

I wish I hadn't spent the 1.25 million dollars I had on purple jelly beans last week so I could buy that Stephen King set Veryfine Books is selling, darn it!

I've always hated the movie ARMAGEDDON and loved the book and movie THE MARTIAN.
    Now I know why!

https://www.sfsite.com/fsf/2019/jo1909.htm

Country
    Country Flag

I've always hated the movie ARMAGEDDON and loved the book and movie THE MARTIAN.
    Now I know why!

I liked Armageddon because I'm an action junkie and I believe that's what it was, an action flick.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Now I know why!

I liked Armageddon because I'm an action junkie and I believe that's what it was, an action flick.
    Yep; the sfsite columnist missed the obvious on a higher level than the science: popcorn flicks don’t have to make sense.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

I still don't like it.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I saw a post recently about photo hosting sites but can't find it now. I have lots of new items to add to my collection thread but can't for the life of me figure out how to post to the gallery here very easily. I miss the easy way of posting them to the PhotoBucket app on my phone! Also tried DropBox but I'm not paying for that so can't seem to post from my personal album there. Tips??
    ~Jonathan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 808 of 971 FirstFirst ... 308 708 758 798 806 807 808 809 810 818 858 908 ... LastLast