Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 971 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I'm trying not to be too upset because I have a lot of Giants fans and its making me money

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Hey, my theory is thus : if it isn't the Red Sox, it just can't be the Yankees!
    Such Hatred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Not sure anyone has mentioned it, and maybe there is a better thread for this, but for anyone who cares: That flimsy glossy insert (USA Weekend) in yesterday's Sunday newspaper had a short interview with Stephen King.

EDIT:

Here is a link to the interview online.

What's On Stephen King's Dark Side?

Does anyone collect the original printed copies of this "small" stuff?
    Patrick,

I was gonna post this today if no one else had - thanks. I kept my copy!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Hey, my theory is thus : if it isn't the Red Sox, it just can't be the Yankees!
    Such Hatred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
    Yeah. I own that.

Born and raised in Massachusetts ... I was born with it!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Not sure anyone has mentioned it, and maybe there is a better thread for this, but for anyone who cares: That flimsy glossy insert (USA Weekend) in yesterday's Sunday newspaper had a short interview with Stephen King.

EDIT:

Here is a link to the interview online.

What's On Stephen King's Dark Side?

Does anyone collect the original printed copies of this "small" stuff?
    Patrick,

I was gonna post this today if no one else had - thanks. I kept my copy!
    No problem. It's so rare that I'm the first one to post news.

I have a copy, and my friend may still have a copy (did when I posted). They're going in the recycling can since no one appears interested. I don't keep this stuff.

And, yes, CONGRATULATIONS to the SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in the midst of completing my Masters degree. As of midnight tonight the Faculty Association at the University is going on strike. It seems that a labour disruption is inevitable. As you can imagine, I'm just thrilled.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

That sucks, E. Hope it doesn't last too long.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope it clears up soon

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    I'm in the midst of completing my Masters degree. As of midnight tonight the Faculty Association at the University is going on strike. It seems that a labour disruption is inevitable. As you can imagine, I'm just thrilled.
    That officially sucks.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That officially sucks.
    Agreed

Everyday they keep you from getting your Masters is money lost you could have been earning. They should pay you

Mulleins

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    That officially sucks.
    Agreed

Everyday they keep you from getting your Masters is money lost you could have been earning. They should pay you

Mulleins
    Hah! Tell that to the Dean of a school with 35,000 students.

Luckily post-secondary education is subsidized by the government here, so for undergrad + Masters I'm only looking at about $50k of debt. Not fun, but better than some of my American cousins who are looking at $150k+ just for an undergrad degree!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ugh. I'm sure you just want it all to be over. Bummer.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

wahooo!

Country
    Country Flag

At the eleventh hour - strike adverted!

Mind you, now the support staff have their deadline at midnight tonight! The University really planned well when they had all their contracts ending at the same time. But at least classes will go on!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Eric!

Now get to work!!

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I still havent seen the cone on the head of the statue (in Glasgow).
    I will start to believe that it's only a myth!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Photoshoped!

Every time i go he never have the cone on his head... so no, i am convinced that it is a myth!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Photoshoped!

Every time i go he never have the cone on his head... so no, i am convinced that it is a myth!
    It is not photoshopped. This photo shows "spare" cones waiting to be placed on it when the council remove the current one.

You are just not there at the right time.

This site shows lots of different cones on Wellington's statue. It cost the taxpayers lots of tax money for the council to remove it each day.

http://fiveprime.org/hivemind/Tags/cone,glasgow

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The first photo is definitivery photoshoped. You can see the blur efect on the limits of the cone.
    The 2nd one looks real.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know how to post the picture... but as soon as I saw this I immediately though of Odetta Holmes.

http://perezhilton.com/2010-11-04-ha...-truth-or-dare

Country
    Country Flag

I heard the other day on the BBC news, that the UK gov plans to increase the uni tuition fees.
    From ~3K up to ~9K.... and graduates will have the graduate fees to pay. 29-49% of their incomes, when they get more than 21K a year...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I heard the other day on the BBC news, that the UK gov plans to increase the uni tuition fees.
    From ~3K up to ~9K.... and graduates will have the graduate fees to pay. 29-49% of their incomes, when they get more than 21K a year...
    For England, the maximum fees could be 9K. This would only be for the very top colleges.

In Scotland there are no tuition fees.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The final SKEMERs newsletter:

Hello gang,

Hope this email finds everyone happy and well. I am writing to let you know
    that this will be the final announcement that we send from SKEMERs. Michelle
    (LL) recently asked when the first mailing went out. That was October 19, 1995.
    It's been a great 15 year run.

After this mailing, the skemers.com website will be closing down and your email
    addresses deleted from our records.

There is a group on Facebook called "SKEMERs on Facebook" that you can search
    for and join.

There is also a yahoo group that Jason Lavigne started. You can join there by
    following this link:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SKEMERS/

Thank you all for your support over the years. We have all appreciated it.

Michele (on behalf of Chris and all the original Free Zone Committee)
    John

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I received that as well. I've never been a big SKEMER, but I liked getting the emails back when they used to put them out. It kind of made me sad for those who were more deeply involved in the group.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 971 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast