Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 606 of 971 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 604 605 606 607 608 616 656 706 ... LastLast
Results 15,126 to 15,150 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

More videos with his insults and ideas to promote hate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37zvOZ17eSE
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is shameful. I've seen it and was disgusted by it. Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I saw him mocking a guy with a dissability. There's a video all over the internet. It's embarrassing to see someone do something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw him mocking a guy with a dissability. There's a video all over the internet. It's embarrassing to see someone do something like that.

Yeah that severely angers me. We failed as a country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

In my opinion we only failed by allowing two miserable candidates the opportunity to become POTUS. Both are awful people.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    In my opinion we only failed by allowing two miserable candidates the opportunity to become POTUS. Both are awful people.

I agree with that. We failed on all counts honestly. Hillary was an awful candidate but Trump? Just mind blowingly horrifying. No one won last night, we all lost

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree with that. We failed on all counts honestly. Hillary was an awful candidate but Trump? Just mind blowingly horrifying. No one won last night, we all lost
    Well, the stock market didn't crash, despite the futures dropping while votes were being counted. So at least we're not dealing with that today.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not to be obtuse but please provide quotes of his statements about people who aren't white.

“ ‘Drug dealers, criminals, rapists': What Trump thinks of Mexicans”
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37230916

“...Mr. Trump has portrayed blacks as living lives of utter desperation. “What do you have to lose by trying something new, like Trump?” he asked a crowd in Virginia on Saturday. “You’re living in your poverty, your schools are no good, you have no jobs, 58 percent of your youth is unemployed — what the hell do you have to lose?”
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/25/us...ck-voters.html

He has disparaged refugees, women etc. A complete sociopath.

And Hillary may have been a "crook" (I'm not buying that) but so was Nixon - and he did great things for this country.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I am a war veteran.

I have been to Iraq four times, as a soldier and a journalist.

I would burn a motherfucking flag and piss on it before I'd salute it again.

I will never, never, never, never, never, never stand up for the "national" "anthem" ever, ever, ever again. A rotten country that wants sexism, racism, bullying, entitlement and hatred deserves my spit in its face.

Not my "president," not for a second, not for a minute, not ever.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am a USAF veteran (during peace time fortunately) and for the first time in my lifetime, I am ashamed of my country. My flag will fly upside down as long as the newly elected demagogue is in office.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I am a USAF veteran (during peace time fortunately)
    Can you be a "veteran" if you only served during peace time? I've always been confused by that. I was in the US Army for 10 years but, like you, during peace time. I've always been confused when people want to "honor" me on Veterans Day because of my prior service. I don't really consider myself a veteran. What do you think?

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Can you be a "veteran" if you only served during peace time? I've always been confused by that. I was in the US Army for 10 years but, like you, during peace time. I've always been confused when people want to "honor" me on Veterans Day because of my prior service. I don't really consider myself a veteran. What do you think?
    IMHO, it still counts. You wore the uniform and did whatever it was they told you to do. Just because that didn't involve being in the middle of a battlefield shooting enemies you shouldn't think anything less of yourself or others.

I know a few Vietnam vets that still feel uncomfortable about being honored for their service. They figure they were just doing their jobs and don't really want or like the recognition for it.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe this guy should stay away from any grassy knolls :

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

The simple definition on Webster's says "someone who fought in a war as a soldier, sailor, etc" but the full definition says "
    a : an old soldier of long service
    b : a former member of the armed forces"

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Anyone still have their Trump Board Game?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    I am a war veteran.

I have been to Iraq four times, as a soldier and a journalist.

I would burn a motherfucking flag and piss on it before I'd salute it again.

I will never, never, never, never, never, never stand up for the "national" "anthem" ever, ever, ever again. A rotten country that wants sexism, racism, bullying, entitlement and hatred deserves my spit in its face.

Not my "president," not for a second, not for a minute, not ever.

I think our flag and our anthem represent quite a bit more(not all good, but more good than bad) about the USA than one President. The choice to not salute the flag, and not stand up during the anthem is yours to make. I would however appreciate you not spitting in my face.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Title 38 of the Code of Federal Regulations defines a veteran as “a person who served in the active military, naval, or air service and who was discharged or released under conditions other than dishonorable.”

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I left wondering what effect this will have on the book collecting community as a whole I guess when the steel curtain comes down, we'll be paying a premium to have our overseas brethren smuggle in their countries copies to us. Maybe a business opportunity here as well. David could move his inventory over to the darknet for such high demand items.........

On a brighter note; I see gas prices haven't scoured in my area (yet). Seems everything the wind blows crooked, it's a great idea to rise gas prices.

So gather your gas cans, books, and hit the fallout shelters before they fill up!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

On a bright note. Trump will single handedly eliminate our national debt. He'll declare bankruptcy for the USA and start out at zero.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Title 38 of the Code of Federal Regulations defines a veteran as “a person who served in the active military, naval, or air service and who was discharged or released under conditions other than dishonorable.”
    I do not qualify for health care at Veterans Administration Hospitals because I did not serve during wartime. But, on the brighter side, I do get a 10% discount at Lowe's if I show a copy of my DD214 (service record and separation papers) when I check out.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I do not qualify for health care at Veterans Administration Hospitals because I did not serve during wartime...
    Taking a bit of liberty here, but
    Spoiler:
    Physician, heal thyself...

I do not qualify for health care at Veterans Administration Hospitals because I did not serve during wartime...
    Spoiler:
    Another old saying is "A physician who treats himself has a fool for a patient."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Another old saying is "A physician who treats himself has a fool for a patient."
    I always thought that referred to a lawyer who represents themselves. Kett circa 1814: ...observed the eminent lawyer, "I hesitate not to pronounce, that every man who is his own lawyer, has a fool for a client.

I understand it is also an Osler observation for physicians, but it always smacked of plagiarism.

Spoiler:
    I always thought that referred to a lawyer who represents themselves. Kett circa 1814: ...observed the eminent lawyer, "I hesitate not to pronounce, that every man who is his own lawyer, has a fool for a client.

I understand it is also an Osler observation for physicians, but it always smacked of plagiarism.
    I don't know the origins. It was just something I have heard said a lot over the years. And I don't talk to lawyers much. Hardly ever as a matter of fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    And from what I can tell, Hillary is leading in the popular vote. OK, it may only be a 100,000, but it is the lead. 59,390,851 to 59,215,097. This happened with Gore also. Maybe it is time to rethink this electoral college shit where a few states dictate to the rest of us and go with the popular vote.
    I don't think you can make a definitive statement about "winning" the popular vote in this case (or with Gore for that matter) when that wasn't the deciding factor going in. There are a lot of people on both sides who don't vote because they are in a state that heavily favors one party or the other. I have family members in Texas who didn't vote because we all pretty much knew that Texas was going to go Republican. If they had voted they would have probably voted for Trump. And they would have voted if the deciding factor was going to be popular vote. So looking at the popular vote totals when the electoral college is the deciding factor may not be all that telling.

Also (as I'm sure all of you know) the electoral college is to make sure that the votes in less populous states like New Mexico and Maine actually mean something and don't get lost and obliterated by the more populous states. It isn't going anywhere in the foreseeable future, IMO.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I do not qualify for health care at Veterans Administration Hospitals because I did not serve during wartime. But, on the brighter side, I do get a 10% discount at Lowe's if I show a copy of my DD214 (service record and separation papers) when I check out.
    Not true, Bob. I didn't serve in wartime either but have a VA card that allows me access to the healthcare. Albeit, I'd only use it as a last resort.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 606 of 971 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 604 605 606 607 608 616 656 706 ... LastLast