Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 972 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 654 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 24289

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Blech Ugh Dammit WTF DILLIGAF

My ex-husband is a cock-sucking, asshat, dumbass, dickhead, pecker track of a human being!!!!!
    Just recently or all the time?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My ex-husband is a cock-sucking, asshat, dumbass, dickhead, pecker track of a human being!!!!!
    As I mentioned before, that's another thing I love of this place. I always learn new expressions! (but don't worry, Terry! No one will ever top yours! )
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Ari_Racing;619217]

Pecker Track?

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

cock-sucking?

hmmm.... it's has been a long 3+ months since I broke up with my girlfriend...
    so karen....gotta a number?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still trying to figure out "DILLIGAF."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You forgot "Shithead". Anybody that bad has to also be a "Shithead" in my experience!!!!!!!! Also, instead of "Pecker Track" you may want6 to go with "shit for brains" or possibly "Donkey Fucker". Just trying to help your imagination to "run with it" girlfriend!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post

cock-sucking?

hmmm.... it's has been a long 3+ months since I broke up with my girlfriend...
    so karen....gotta a number?
    *snickersnort*

Karen taught me "asshat." It is still a personal favorite, right up there with douchenozzle.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Adumbros View Post
    an autograph only has the value its recipient places in it anyway...
    ...i would choke the shit outta any idiot who ever asked me for a fuckin "autograph".
    I make a pretty comfortable living signing my autograph. My signature on a bit of paper can be worth anything from a few hundred bucks, to several hundred million bucks, depending on what it is.
    it can also cost you thousands...
    back in the late 80's I signed my name to some gas chromatography lab data for the EPA that the owner of the contracted pesticide analysis lab had run (Craven Labs)...
    to make a very long story a bit short...
    FBI raid, biggest EPA investigation ever, job loss, weeks and weeks of sitting in U.S. attorney general's office going over years of old data, testifying before a grand jury, expensive lawyers, multiple court appearances, 3 years later pleading guilty to a charge of tampering with government data (in my case- a charge for being stupid and trusting my boss) , a $10,000.00 fine... and three years of unemployment.

all because I put my name on a damned sheet of paper... guess what... I don't sign a freaking thing now that I don't know exactly what it is and 100% what it means.

but hey, at least I got my 15 minutes /3+ years of "fame" (from the New york Times to the London Times) ...

....and I'm feeling much much better today.

BTW - the owner went to jail for 5 years and got a 20 million dollar total fine....lab was closed down permanently.
    lesson 1: EPA is NOT someone to muck with.
    lesson 2: Don't sign anything.

see here:
    http://articles.latimes.com/1991-03-...icide-residues
    http://www.getipm.com/government/pes...gistration.htm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glyphosate
    no kiddin'. i won't give any personal info out over the phone/net either. for that matter i'm cautious how i dispose of personal documents and/or docs that disclose personal info. i've read tales of people having their identity stolen simply by people rummaging through their discarded trash makes me wonder what my old school instructors might have done with some of that shit even. it's a...not exactly frightening, but less than comfortable technological mess of a world we live in these days.

My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    translation: Do I Look Like I Give A Fuck

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am bidding on something on eBay right now, and I hope no one here notices it, so I can get it at the minimum.

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    I am bidding on something on eBay right now, and I hope no one here notices it, so I can get it at the minimum.
    I think i know which auction and If i´m right i allready have this book .
    I´ll keep my mouth shut

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

You forgot "Shithead". Anybody that bad has to also be a "Shithead" in my experience!!!!!!!! Also, instead of "Pecker Track" you may want6 to go with "shit for brains" or possibly "Donkey Fucker". Just trying to help your imagination to "run with it" girlfriend!!!!!!
    F#CKwad, Spermshit and Turdlicker have always been some of my favorites reserved for those special people in my life.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

mindf#ck of the day....

everyone sing along now:

oh... I'm glad I'm not a congress man wiener....
    that is really not what I want to see ee eee...
    and if I were an congress man Wiener...
    then I would be ruined politically.

now... you know you're going to be singing that all day - whether you want to or not...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the "ear worm".

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome. Thanks! I can't wait to use it sometime.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

still got a long long way to go... but here's my current before and after terry makeover...

of course.... this might belong in a NSFW thread.... or a NSFAW thread (not safe for any where)

and it might need to be moved to RF's bouncy boobs thread....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Only if you start jumping up and down.

My Mood
    Brooding

haha much welcome. i only know b/c i used to frequent some lame-ass chat site called mocospace where nobody talked in complete sentences.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

haha much welcome. i only know b/c i used to frequent some lame-ass chat site called mocospace where nobody talked in complete sentences.
    #1 Rule: If you frequent a "lame-ass" chat site. You are a "lame-ass" yourself. OMG IDGAF

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    #1 Rule: If you frequent a "lame-ass" chat site. You are a "lame-ass" yourself. OMG IDGAF
    Awesomeness Randall... you really made me laugh!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW, quoting yourself in your own signature is lame: "I want one of everything!" ~Shannon

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    BTW, quoting yourself in your own signature is lame: "I want one of everything!" ~Shannon
    You are on fire tonight! LOL

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OK ... time for charades. Who am I?

Something Is Coming!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmmm ... I wonder what it could be ... Is it a the artwork for the Wind Through The Keyhole!!??

... MAYYYYYBE! But you're gonna have to wait to find out. New hint JUST AS HELPFUL tomorrow!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

now....
    play nice boys....

or...
    I'll have to post pics of me in a speedo...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 972 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 654 ... LastLast