Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 971 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 652 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Farrah's the name of my car too! She's a chevy celebrity and I got her the month that Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson died. I didn't want her freaking out around little kids, so I named her Farrah (since I had to name her after a celebrity) and I say that her rust is her cancer... Hopefully it will take a long time to kill her!

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Adumbros View Post
    so i can whine about my relationship here? after all, my girlfriend is almost always coming.
    When She's with me????

Sorry, couldn't resist. If you're gonna "leave one out over the plate". Expect it to be driven. LOL
    yers. when she's with you. she's always coming. from you to me. so i can make her come-commala

hey mon i'm good at flippin shit around too i'm the youngest of four by nine years

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mustang's name is Sarah (cuz she's my little princess)

Also, being able to FINALLY buy alcohol and consume it (legally) in public settings is THE SHIT
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Been in Charlotte at the races, so playing catch up here at Calvin's...

Wanted to say thank you to Jerome and everyone who donated cash and prizes to this year's Haven Fundraiser.

The book I won I did not own, VERY NICE surprise.

Also wanted to thank Ralph Mulleins for the tome I purchased from him.

Ralph, you are a true Gentleman, and always a pleasure!

Ya'll Be Safe Out There and Play Nice !!

Karl

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

CRAZY race-Junior thought he had it...all of a sudden the dry spell is over-especially with no caution!
    Then the spedometer starts to go slower and slower
    Harvick grabs the lead for 500 feet and it's all over.
    Wild finish!
    It is a fun track to see a race at-I've been there a few times myself.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Submitted my piece for the CD short story contest. If you're a member, please read my entry (and vote if you like it)! It's always nice to hear feedback either way. Thanks!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

the advertisement for the nightshift cases irritatingly overrides getting into the actual forum eveytime I try...
    like the traycases...no likey the forced ad...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry about the ad. When we sell the last few, I will take the ad down.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am surprised by how many spelling mistakes and words missings there are in the ORBIT STEPHEN KING.. Otherwise, i am not keen of the drawings, but it is still a good project and interesting to read (too many ads if you ask me)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by George at Ramstein View Post
    You definitely should have a whiner rating system of some sort.
    Based off the best whiner of all time Bill Paxton "Aliens"
    "Maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events but we just got our asses kicked, pal!"

"That's great. That's just fucking great, man! Now what the fuck are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty shit now man! Game's over man, game's fucking over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?"

"How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit?"

"Fine, why don't you just put her in charge!"

Love it! Need to watch it again, been way too long!!!
    Me too! Having said that, I must admit that I can't watch it without being reminded of the Sam & Max cartoon that I watched first! "We're doomed, I tell ya! Doomed!" "HUDSON!"
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

foetid... I saw that in Jerusalem's Lot, the short story. Was he meaning fetid?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The following article is VERY interesting for all of us. It's about innovation within the book industry : about autography, meaning signatures on ebooks.
    I bet none of us wants King to sign us an ebook... but it's "new", and it's important to show how the industry might try new ways to evolve against what will happen.

(it is in french, but CHROME automatically translate... and there is a video that might say everything)

http://www.ebouquin.fr/2011/06/03/au...ivre-numerique
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

oh technology is fucking with everything. i was just discussing with my friend the other day how it'll be a maximum of ten years, and that's being damn generous, before music stores are forced to shut down, b/c the industry is gonna get smart and realize, why attempt to sell a product for 16.99 that only has two offerings worth mentioning when you could just as easily market those two songs and those two songs alone by selling them for download at 2.99 apiece? CDs and radio are about to go the way of the cassette, vinyl, 8 track, and everything else that came beforehand. the same is gonna happen with every other form of media, including books, which eventually publishers will stop marketing in the traditional sense to save cost and pretend to give a fuck about the environment, ergo transitioning permanently into ebooks, and movies, which eventually DVDs will perish in favor of full streaming. hell even the internet is starting to become outmoded; look how many people are far more willing to pay two to three hundred dollars for a portable handheld device with every application known to man over the thousand-dollar-or-more contraption known as a computer, which you have to buy assembly parts for, construct, maintain like a fucking car, and it costs forty dollars or more per application you wanna download and comes with no significant apps installed? our generation is fading, my friend. time to make way for the new blood.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well i hope everyone has a good weekend, im off to bed ready for an early start tomorrow getting the final preperations ready for the move ... speak to you all monday to tell all because i won't have the internet at home for a while!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Well i hope everyone has a good weekend, im off to bed ready for an early start tomorrow getting the final preperations ready for the move ... speak to you all monday to tell all because i won't have the internet at home for a while!
    Uh oh. You are going to miss the "announcement".

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Uh oh. You are going to miss the "announcement".
    You could PM me now but i doubt i will be able to afford it anyway

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not Fair, Not Fair!

PM me too! I'll turn my internet off for 72 hours if I can find out what it is!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I, for one, will not be buying any signed e-books. That ... is fucking gay. lol

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    I, for one, will not be buying any signed e-books. That ... is fucking gay. lol
    Thumbs way up on this statement. It is a bunch of bull shit and I don't think physical books will be going anywhere in my lifetime.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, and besides, I can't see Stephen King fucking around on his iPad, entering some secret "If You Are The Author, Click here To Sign Books!" webpage and putting in some Stephen King password (it would probably be "cujoismybitch19", and then saying ... "Hmmm, what book should I sign today?" and then emailing it to someone ... Ugh! Not gonna happen. Sorry e-books, but I believe you just hit a roadblock. Anything that can be copied and pasted, like a computer file or an e-book file, cannot be collectible.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck with the move, Tom!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I find it funny how Apple have brainwashed everyone into calling programs 'apps', even Microsoft do it now, that Windows 8 presentation it was all apps this and apps that lol. Bloody apps pfft.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I just realized something.... my Fiero is a Hootermobile !
    I mean, it is exactly the same color as Hooter girls' shorts and shirts.
    I am soooo going to play that up on my next trip to Hooter's ..... photos in the near future ha ha ha.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I live vicariously through Terry.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 971 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 652 ... LastLast