Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 787 of 971 FirstFirst ... 287 687 737 777 785 786 787 788 789 797 837 887 ... LastLast
Results 19,651 to 19,675 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    So far all she's done is sleep and pee on the rug. So we have one thing in common.
    I'm guessing the rug thing?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

She’s a great looking dog, Steve. Congrats!

As the new owner of a puppy, I’m well-verses in accidents on the floor! It’s the crate training that is my biggest headache though!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

She's adorable.

My stepson had a rat terrier. He was a little neurotic but very sweet. Come to think of it, so was the rat terrier.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    She's adorable.

My stepson had a rat terrier. He was a little neurotic but very sweet. Come to think of it, so was the rat terrier.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    This might be the laziest author signature I have ever seen.

Large picture

Is it "signed" at the top or bottom of that page? The one at the top is actually better than either Chizmar's or Gillian Flynn's. The scribble at the bottom looks like they just accidentally farted while holding the pen.
    Haha. It’s two authors so that squiggle at the bottom is a signature.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful new pup. You open your heart she'll fill it with love.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My condolences to any Brewers fans. Kindof a Buckner moment there.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Haha. A NYC joke for ya. You know the fastest way to get to Logan airport?

Spoiler:
    Thru, Bill Bruckner's legs!!!! LOL

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

It was awful. I feel really bad for Grisham. Still, a month ago, the Brewers had a 3% chance of making the playoffs, and they did this all without Yelich.

Plus... the Cubs choked at just the right time. That makes the Brewers playoff appearance even better!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    It was awful. I feel really bad for Grisham. Still, a month ago, the Brewers had a 3% chance of making the playoffs, and they did this all without Yelich.

Plus... the Cubs choked at just the right time. That makes the Brewers playoff appearance even better!
    Cubs did what they did all year. Win a bunch then lose a bunch. They were a .500 team all year. Really bad baseball all around from them

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome, major condolences for your A's my man. They had a great run, but Morton was just a little too much. Still they did very well with what they had. Suffered serious injuries and still made a great run at it. A's fans can hold their heads high!!!!

Now:
    Spoiler:

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone!

Next week I'm flying to Boston for the SK-Hill event and while I'd love to stay for a week, it's impossible for me and I'm only spending one day in the States. So any recomendations are more than welcome on places that I should visit, bookstores, places where I can eat LOBSTERRRRR (I didn't when I visited this area in 2008...), music records stores, places to shop (clothes mainly and probably some tech as well). I was planning to rent a car but I remember the transit in Boston was pretty crowded back in 2008.

Anyway, any suggestion is more than welcome! Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

BY the way, I'm SO SO tempted to go to Bangor very early and return by 2pm to Boston for my plane.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Legal Seafood in Boston is a must.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

It’s going to be a stressful weekend as a get ready for surgery. Even though I’m 47, my doctor said I have the hip of a 70 year old. So a full hip replacement is in store on Monday morning. I’ve been looking forward to this surgery for years, as arthritis has just worn the joint away, so I’m glad the stars aligned (aka met my deductible), and I am finally able to make this happen.

The thing that is stressing me out the most is that I won’t be able to drive for a month. I know for the first couple weeks I’ll be in enough pain where I really won’t want to go anywhere, but after that, the driving options are either my wife or Lyft. But since I’m going to home for awhile, I’m trying to find plenty of shows on Netflix while also catching up on a number of books.

So, hopefully, I’ll be back in running form in a few months. I haven’t gone for a run since 2003, when my doctor told me that I could continue running or get a new hip. 16 years later, the time may have finally come!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

All the best with the surgery Brian.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats man! I have a list of shows I can send you if you want. My wife and I are show junkies. Lol. Happy to hear your gonna be on the mend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

It sounds like the time has come, Brian.

Here's to a successful surgery and a complete recovery!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fucking Savages in the Box Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It’s going to be a stressful weekend as a get ready for surgery. Even though I’m 47, my doctor said I have the hip of a 70 year old. So a full hip replacement is in store on Monday morning. I’ve been looking forward to this surgery for years, as arthritis has just worn the joint away, so I’m glad the stars aligned (aka met my deductible), and I am finally able to make this happen.

The thing that is stressing me out the most is that I won’t be able to drive for a month. I know for the first couple weeks I’ll be in enough pain where I really won’t want to go anywhere, but after that, the driving options are either my wife or Lyft. But since I’m going to home for awhile, I’m trying to find plenty of shows on Netflix while also catching up on a number of books.

So, hopefully, I’ll be back in running form in a few months. I haven’t gone for a run since 2003, when my doctor told me that I could continue running or get a new hip. 16 years later, the time may have finally come!
    Best of luck!!

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Insist on the best metal for that hip, platinum or nothing!
    Good luck!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian, you can always count on a good conversation here if it gets too boring for you.

Take it easy, listen to the nurses, and get yourself well.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck, Brian!!! I'm sure you will do well and I have experience in hospital predictions unfortunately for the last 8 years!!! LOL

I'm getting a new, $55,000.00 leg this month after an above the knee amputation!!! Actually, a pretty good day for me. The new leg is digitally enhanced and it will be hard to tell it's there with long pants. I do have to take it off at night in order to charge it though!! lol Bottom line though after insurance and some deft negotiating the leg will only cost me about $3K!!! and I get 0% financing to boot!!!!

So, I'm very happy with my recent surgery, post-op, Rehab/therapy and soon to be manufactured new bionic leg (measurement next Friday)!!So, my hospital intuition (garnered as a result of multiple surgeries) says you will be fine, my good man!!! lol

Good Luck!!!!

BTW Yanks are up 5-4 in the bottom of the 6th!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 787 of 971 FirstFirst ... 287 687 737 777 785 786 787 788 789 797 837 887 ... LastLast