Donate To Keep The Site Robust And Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 659 of 675 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 657 658 659 660 661 669 ... LastLast
Results 16,451 to 16,475 of 16873

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

At 1;42, I think he says "The virus..."

I'm still trying to figure the rest out.

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes! Needs to be erradicated. Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Demon of the Prim St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think it's hysterical when someone says something is "not ok."

I/we have failed to meet with your approval, then? Approval withheld, is it?

Just priceless.
    Merry Christmas!

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man packing your books and artwork for a move is slower/harder than ya think. 11 hours and I'm done. Wow. 29 boxes and 22 pieces of art!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all

Saw this on youtube pretty funny shit watch till the end.
    https://youtu.be/rFD76GVojik

Motion Picture Extraordinaire T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Man packing your books and artwork for a move is slower/harder than ya think. 11 hours and I'm done. Wow. 29 boxes and 22 pieces of art!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm doing the same, so I feel your pain.

Breaker The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Saw this on youtube pretty funny shit watch till the end.
    https://youtu.be/rFD76GVojik

Ha!

Demon of the Prim St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

While walking to work yesterday morning, I saw a sign reading "pedestrian detour."

Now, that seemed unnecessary. Where's the need for anything flashy? Really, these things should just be safe and functional, especially in a busy city. "No frills" suits me just fine, as it should everyone.
    Merry Christmas!

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I AM DEVASTATED... I missed out on my Whelan piece. SO MAD right now....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's too bad. Which one? Dark Fortune?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    That's too bad. Which one? Dark Fortune?
    yep
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bummer, dude
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Whilst testing an emulator out on my Raspberry Pi, just discovered "The Body" is mentioned in the Gameboy Pokemon games. - such a weird reference...

Spoiler:
    And if that whole post doesn't show you how much of a geek I am..."
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just browsing DVDs at Walmart.....wish it was winter and I had on a long coat so I could steal it...

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yesterday it occurred to me that I haven't written a check in probably 10 years. I have no earthly idea where my checkbook went. Does anyone still write checks?

Maerlyn's Imp Iwritecode is just really nice Iwritecode is just really nice Iwritecode is just really nice Iwritecode is just really nice Iwritecode is just really nice Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Yesterday it occurred to me that I haven't written a check in probably 10 years. I have no earthly idea where my checkbook went. Does anyone still write checks?
    My wife does for a few of our bills. Not sure why because she pays most of them online. But there are certain ones that she writes a check out for and we physically drop it off at the bank or place of business. Water, mortgage, car insurance and car payment.

She's the one that takes care of the bills. If it were me, I'd do it all electronically.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wrote two today. One to a business that doesn't accept any form of electronic payment (a Luddite). I also write checks for medical visit co-pays. It's easier to look up the check image and who was the patient (me or my wife) than a charge. I probably go through 50 checks a year.

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think I have ever written a check

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    I don't think I have ever written a check
    I wrote a check 18 months ago when I bought my new car (I usually buy a new car every 15-20 years and drive it until it dies). The car dealer didn't even blink (or call the bank for a >$30K check).

I also wrote one in June:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Occasionally, like when the Girl Scouts are selling or I owe one of my kids a few bucks, but mostly I try to stick to online check payment.

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Unfortunately, yes.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I canvassed a lot of my friends and the predominant trend among them was that mostly people over 50 write checks.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

I canvassed a lot of my friends and the predominant trend among them was that mostly people over 50 write checks.

You "Age-ist"!!!!!! LOL LOL

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You must be old if you have friends over 50.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    You must be old if you have friends over 50.

In my 60s and damned proud to have made it this far!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 659 of 675 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 657 658 659 660 661 669 ... LastLast