+ Reply to Thread
Page 675 of 675 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 673 674 675
Results 16,851 to 16,864 of 16864

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Cute.

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Every year I hold a toy drive to help poor kids in our town. A lot of people need help for the holidays. Last year I raised $700 and 3 car loads of toys. My wife and I went tonight and personally bought $320 worth. Tomorrow is the event. People come and donate a toy and then we all go four wheeling which is a passion of mine. Wish me luck DT friends. It means a lot to me to help these kids and give them something under the tree for the holidays!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice gesture. Kudos to you and your wife.

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Every year I hold a toy drive to help poor kids in our town. A lot of people need help for the holidays. Last year I raised $700 and 3 car loads of toys. My wife and I went tonight and personally bought $320 worth. Tomorrow is the event. People come and donate a toy and then we all go four wheeling which is a passion of mine. Wish me luck DT friends. It means a lot to me to help these kids and give them something under the tree for the holidays!
    Very cool of you, Kris!

Congrats George on getting some folks hired.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ever since my wife got a back surgery a few years ago, yoga and meditation helped her dealing with the pain and inspired her numerous artworks.
    I know that most of you arent in Europe, so the timing isnt really the best, but she has now created an Etsy shop in order to try to sell some originals of her artwork
    >>> https://www.etsy.com/fr/shop/LauraMo...f=pr_shop_more

Below are two pastels that were recently commissioned to her :
    - the first one is a 3 piece art and was to celebrate the 7 years anniversary of a couple of friends, and hides numerous symbols related their couple,
    - the second one was inspired by the winter solstice I believe

Currently being unemployed, she wouldnt mind getting some money, so please feel free to share as much as you can !

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,
    - Secretary of the Dreams, vol. 2 : uncorrected proof,
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial uncorrected proof

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck to her, Jeremy!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Demon of the Prim St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

She is quite talented.
    Merry Christmas!

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Jeremy! My congratulations to your wife!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Breaking News!!!!!!

The New York Yankees are in the process of closing a trade for the NL reigning MVP Giancarlo Stanton!!!!!!!!!!

can we just give them the trophy for next year now????? LOL LOL

Santa, came early for Yankee fans!!!!!

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They still won't win it all.

Demon of the Prim St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Never count the Yankees out...
    Merry Christmas!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Says the guy his team got told "No Way" on a trade!!! lol lol

My Collection:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I however, did not make a statement (couched as a question) guaranteeing a title.

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I however, did not make a statement (couched as a question) guaranteeing a title.

Well yeah, cause the Giants or A's are not bloody likely to do anything of import next year.For my Yanks, however the sky is the limit. Or is it??? lol lol

Spoiler:
    If you like, J I'd be happy to send you a Yankee hat. What do you say?

Spoiler:
    Say what you will, El Jefe. Nothing short of Armageddon could ruin my happiness this holiday season!!!!!! Be happy to send you a hat and get you enrolled in the Evil Empire. Seems like you'd fit right in, my brother!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Plus, the winter meetings don't start until tomorrow!!!!!!!

My Collection:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 675 of 675 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 673 674 675