Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 710 of 971 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700 708 709 710 711 712 720 760 810 ... LastLast
Results 17,726 to 17,750 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Thanks Brian for the response. It was well written other than we are not a real country crack! Lol no in all seriousness I agree with you... still can’t make heads or tails of it...
    I don't agree with the "not a real country" crack myself. It was in the SP video. I was attempting to be sarcastic and humorous. That is an attitude taken by many US citizens though. We're the only reason that you aren't being attacked by Russia or China or whomever.
    Yeah I knew you were kidding on that. Haha and we are such a nice people.. why would anyone want to attach us? Haha and we have good beer and hockey. Don’t forget that. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Canada also gave us....

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Thanks Brian for the response. It was well written other than we are not a real country crack! Lol no in all seriousness I agree with you... still can’t make heads or tails of it...
    I don't agree with the "not a real country" crack myself. It was in the SP video. I was attempting to be sarcastic and humorous. That is an attitude taken by many US citizens though. We're the only reason that you aren't being attacked by Russia or China or whomever.
    Yeah I knew you were kidding on that. Haha and we are such a nice people.. why would anyone want to attach us? Haha and we have good beer and hockey. Don’t forget that. Lol

Canada also gave us....

Drink mixers? lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

8 years old!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

If I'm buying volumes in a set from the publisher direct, I almost always ask for matching numbers/letters. I don't always *get* them, mind, but I ask .

If I'm buying on the secondary market, I expect to get whatever number/letter I get. I keep an eye out for matches when I remember to, but I have never found a match.

HBJ

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    If I'm buying volumes in a set from the publisher direct, I almost always ask for matching numbers/letters. I don't always *get* them, mind, but I ask .

If I'm buying on the secondary market, I expect to get whatever number/letter I get. I keep an eye out for matches when I remember to, but I have never found a match.

HBJ
    I collect a specific number for King and one time a British publisher sent me the number I collect without me asking. I thought I was hallucinating when I opened the book. I had intended to sell it as I was sure I wouldn't get my number but I did. That'll never happen again but man, it was a collector's rush for sure!

I collect a specific number for King just because it makes the game a bit more fun for me. I can pass easily on books and items that are not my number but when I do find something with my number, I MUST have it. It's fun to me.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    8 years old!

Man, she rocks. Really getting into the music, too.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wanted to send some ereputations, but it tells me that I must "spread" some before giving some away.
    That doesnt make sense, does it? I must give some before being able to give some?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I wanted to send some ereputations, but it tells me that I must "spread" some before giving some away.
    That doesnt make sense, does it? I must give some before being able to give some?
    It means you have to give reputation to some different people before giving it to the same person again. I'm not sure how many people but it's more than a few.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So that means that I did already give erep points to that same person and therefore I cannot send this person some more points, before I send to some others?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    8 years old!

Man, she rocks. Really getting into the music, too.
    #PARENTINGGOALS...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That's fantastic. Made me smile

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

So that means that I did already give erep points to that same person and therefore I cannot send this person some more points, before I send to some others?
    Correct.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Correct.
    Here is what RF had to say on the matter...

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    What are the rules regarding positive/negative feedback? I keep on getting the message that I'm not spreading it around enough. How many times or to how many people does it need to be spread to before I can just give someone a little positive rep on the side?
    The numbers can be changed, but the current settings are:

• Daily Reputation Clicks Limit
      How many reputation clicks can a user give over each 24 hour period? Administrators are exempt from this limit: 10
    • Reputation User Spread
      How many different users must you give reputation to before you can hit the same person again? Administrators are exempt from this limit: 20
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...with socks on.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Heat was pretty damn good IMO. But who doesn't love Pacino....
    Ha! I almost mentioned that before. I consider De Niro and Pacino to be the same person because their roles are always so similar. I don’t like either of them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Factoid #97: Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino are two of the greatest actors the world has seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I didn't know until today that you could receive a negative reputation comment. Makes no sense to me at all. But I proudly got one from somebody. Where can I cash it in?
    Any member who receives a non-attributed negative reputation is entitled to a once-in-a-lifetime* DT.ORG bookmark. Postage is the responsibility of the member**.

Will you add a personalized inscription on mine, RF?

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know an admin on the Stephen King Constant Reader's Fan Club on Facebook? I got bounced and blocked from the group and I really have no idea why. I was hoping someone could smuggle me an answer or give me a contact so I can at least find out what I did. Maybe I have a hidden identity who goes on Facebook and spews vile things. It bums me out. That group was one of two reasons I even have a Facebook account.

Any help would be appreciated.

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like there is only 1 admin : https://www.facebook.com/denise.harr...location=group

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you! I'll drop her a very polite note. If I can't get back in, then maybe I can know why.

Country
    Country Flag

No problems. Otherwise, frankly there are a ton of other King facebook groups, so...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

No problems. Otherwise, frankly there are a ton of other King facebook groups, so...
    You’re right, there’s a bunch. I can understand why he wants back into this one though. As far as King fan groups go, this is the big one with the most action.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You’re right, there’s a bunch. I can understand why he wants back into this one though. As far as King fan groups go, this is the big one with the most action.
    Adam, this one is for ALL things though.. not just books and collecting? I am not in that one..
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Adam, this one is for ALL things though.. not just books and collecting? I am not in that one..
    Yes, all things. There aren’t too many collecting conversations that I’ve seen, though. It’s more of a fan group. But in my experience so far it leans more towards his books than the movies.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, all things. There aren’t too many collecting conversations that I’ve seen, though. It’s more of a fan group. But in my experience so far it leans more towards his books than the movies.
    nice thanks man.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Anyone know an admin on the Stephen King Constant Reader's Fan Club on Facebook? I got bounced and blocked from the group and I really have no idea why. I was hoping someone could smuggle me an answer or give me a contact so I can at least find out what I did. Maybe I have a hidden identity who goes on Facebook and spews vile things. It bums me out. That group was one of two reasons I even have a Facebook account.

Hi Jeff.
    That's my group. I'm an admin there.

We usually keep a track of who/why people get removed but I can't see a Jeff Goff on the list. Is that your FB name? It's usually for a political post or comment add they are banned in that group. I'm just getting ready for work but pm me and I'll look in to it for you later today.

James

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Hi Jeff.
    That's my group. I'm an admin there.

We usually keep a track of who/why people get removed but I can't see a Jeff Goff on the list. Is that your FB name? It's usually for a political post or comment add they are banned in that group. I'm just getting ready for work but pm me and I'll look in to it for you later today.

James
    Hey Jeff

If you get reinstated, just remember, next time you get your newest King item that excites you, don't strip down naked and run around in front of your webcam, this FB group doesn't like that.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

+ Reply to Thread
Page 710 of 971 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700 708 709 710 711 712 720 760 810 ... LastLast