2018 DT.Org Fundraiser-The Last Hurrah!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 694 of 694 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 692 693 694
Results 17,326 to 17,333 of 17333

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Demon of the Prim St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    ...I love the special touches Terry has added to his rod.
    Please no...
    "Well I hear that you were looking out to hunt me down-
    And I guess you're used to having everything you want..."

Round 'em up, boys! (Cackling like Deion)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to Ari, and I love the special touches Terry has added to his rod.
    His "Rod"? lol You have been infatuated with, Terry's "Rod" ever since Austin, El Jefe!!!!! lol lol
    The Evil Empire!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales

My collection thread:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

One Mean Ass MOFO Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    His "Rod"? lol You have been infatuated with, Terry's "Rod" ever since Austin, El Jefe!!!!! lol lol
    Bill, you have to admit.... it was nicely packaged.

One Mean Ass MOFO Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

and... damn you're tall Bill.... you make Jerome and me look like pygmies.

not that I have anything against pygmies.... some of my best friends are short motherF'ers
    (trying to be politically correct for once.)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Bill, you have to admit.... it was nicely packaged.
    I'm no expert, but I do believe that was what first piqued his interest. Don't you????? lol lol

Spoiler:
    I'm no expert, bur I believe we better have "legal" inquire as to whether we are in compliance with site posting regulations here, Ter!!!! lol lol

Spoiler:
    LOL You gotta admit, Boss you did hang that curve ball out over the plate!!! lol lol

Spoiler:
    BTW, who's that tall, handsome fella on the left? lol lol
    The Evil Empire!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales

My collection thread:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

Iím not a clown Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there someone out of the frame?

Spoiler:
    BTW, who's that tall, handsome fella on the left? lol lol
    Move along. Nothing to see here.

Weedeater WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

That's one fine jacket you're rockin', Bill.

Gunslinger Apprentice Hunchback Jack has a spectacular aura about Hunchback Jack has a spectacular aura about Hunchback Jack has a spectacular aura about Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats, Ari! That's really exciting.

HBJ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 694 of 694 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 692 693 694