Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 719 of 971 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 717 718 719 720 721 729 769 819 ... LastLast
Results 17,951 to 17,975 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I've always wanted to buy a telescope, not to look exclusively through my neighbor's windows, but also up at the stars and planets and nebulas floating around up there.
    But I don't know enough about them to know which one to buy. Refracting or Reflecting? What's a good brand? How much should I spend? Where should I buy it?
    I don't know.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    ...not to look exclusively through my neighbor's windows...
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I've always wanted to buy a telescope, not to look exclusively through my neighbor's windows, but also up at the stars and planets and nebulas floating around up there.
    But I don't know enough about them to know which one to buy. Refracting or Reflecting? What's a good brand? How much should I spend? Where should I buy it?
    I don't know.
    Most of the time you will end up looking at Uranus. Check with several people knowledgeable in that area before making a decision.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I don't know.
    Most of the time you will end up looking at Uranus. Check with several people knowledgeable in that area before making a decision.
    Sure that isn't looking up Uranus?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Light years beyond my comprehension. Way beyond Uranus
    I knew it was coming, it was just a matter of by who :-)
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I've always wanted to buy a telescope, not to look exclusively through my neighbor's windows, but also up at the stars and planets and nebulas floating around up there.*
    I don't know.
    What Br!an said! One whole episode dedicated exclusively to those questions. Here's the exclusive summary; "No!".
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the kind words everybody; we've been bowled over by the incredibly positive feedback across the board! George

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Tomorrow I'm off for some oral surgery. Shattered front top teeth from 34-35 years ago are now costing me $10K (plus whatever the initial cost was when I was a child). Insanity.

Two surgeries (maybe a third), bone grafting, more grafting, implants, temp. dentures, then crowns. Ughh.

I guess this isn't so random. Maybe belongs in the displeased and bothered thread.

Covfefe.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If all goes well, after the pain and cost, I hope you will feel and look better.

As we get older, pain finds us, no matter how hard we try to hide.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

so true!!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought this was funny and no one but you guys would appreciate it. I've needed home health care for a while, and after threatening my shitty MD with reporting him to the Texas Medical Board, finally got it. When the nurse came, she saw the bookcases in the living room (not a King book in any of them) and was like oh Tolkien...oh so and so. Then she looked at me and told me that she was a huge reader but her favorite author was - Steven King! And went on and on about him. How once she has had all of his books as they came out, yes, since Carrie, but they got destroyed in a fire. I could hardly keep form laughing (not about the fire) and so told her go look in the study. Boy, was she shocked.
    Anyway, we definitely get along and King really broke the ice.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    ...and so told her go look in the study. Boy, was she shocked.
    Ha! I bet. Great story.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    ...and so told her go look in the study. Boy, was she shocked.
    Ha! I bet. Great story.
    Not everyday you see SK tied up in someone's study...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Tomorrow I'm off for some oral surgery. Shattered front top teeth from 34-35 years ago are now costing me $10K (plus whatever the initial cost was when I was a child). Insanity.

Two surgeries (maybe a third), bone grafting, more grafting, implants, temp. dentures, then crowns. Ughh.

I guess this isn't so random. Maybe belongs in the displeased and bothered thread.

Covfefe.
    The cost is insane. Good luck with the proceeds!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

I thought this was funny and no one but you guys would appreciate it. I've needed home health care for a while, and after threatening my shitty MD with reporting him to the Texas Medical Board, finally got it. When the nurse came, she saw the bookcases in the living room (not a King book in any of them) and was like oh Tolkien...oh so and so. Then she looked at me and told me that she was a huge reader but her favorite author was - Steven King! And went on and on about him. How once she has had all of his books as they came out, yes, since Carrie, but they got destroyed in a fire. I could hardly keep form laughing (not about the fire) and so told her go look in the study. Boy, was she shocked.
    Anyway, we definitely get along and King really broke the ice.
    Be careful that she doesn't start slowing replacing them with BOMCs

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I wrote a LinkedIn article on how CLEAR SKIES came to be, and the tremendous results we've had so far (17K+ likes, 29K+ views, 13K+ positive comments, 800+ new subscribers ... all in the first 20 days!).

If interested, give it a read at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/web-s...eorge-h-white/

George

My Mood
    Chatty

Wow George! Congratulations. That’s huge.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very glad you are getting such great responses on your project.

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I wrote a LinkedIn article on how CLEAR SKIES came to be, and the tremendous results we've had so far (17K+ likes, 29K+ views, 13K+ positive comments, 800+ new subscribers ... all in the first 20 days!).

If interested, give it a read at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/web-s...eorge-h-white/

George

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you both. Surgery seems to have went well. I feel like a steaming pile but not as bad (to this point) as the first surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    If all goes well, after the pain and cost, I hope you will feel and look better.

As we get older, pain finds us, no matter how hard we try to hide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Covfefe.
    The cost is insane. Good luck with the proceeds!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hope you have an easy and quick recovery, Tim! Use it as an excuse to eat all the ice cream you want.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you both. Surgery seems to have went well. I feel like a steaming pile but not as bad (to this point) as the first surgery.
    Speedy recovery to you!

I had a similar surgery done a few years back on my back teeth on one side - bone grafting, etc., and gum restauration as well, so that my teeth would not end up in my cheek.

Unfortunately, for me recovery was rather painful, especially the place where they took the gum graft from (on the roof of the mouth - the pain of it being cut out woke me from medically induced sleep during the surgery, and it was the slowest to heal too).
    One thing I came to realize during the healing process was that even when you think you've healed enough to eat your favorite foods (if they are spicy or salty).....wait some more

Now, 6 years later, I can say I am happy with the results, and I wish your entire procedure will be a success too.
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Sending loads of goodmind for a speedy recovery!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Be careful that she doesn't start slowing replacing them with BOMCs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 719 of 971 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 717 718 719 720 721 729 769 819 ... LastLast