Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 972 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 389 439 839 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,475 of 24288

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone who knows nobody knows everything and doesn't take himself too seriously!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stebbins View Post
    Someone who knows nobody knows everything and doesn't take himself too seriously!
    "No man stands as tall as when he stoops to help a child".

Abraham Lincoln

I find that a good way to live my life. I have also included/edited to include "another" for "child"

Spoiler:
    And I stand, 6' 9" tall as it is!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm getting very frustrated with book sellers on Abebooks, so I'm going to vent a little, even if these aren't King books.

If you list a book as Fine/Fine, don't you think a flaw like this should be mentioned in the description? It looks like someone was reading the book while they were patching holes in their wall and had putty all over their hands.

I won't even bring up the other issues I had with shipments today.
    Mark Twain

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No, if you list a book like that as fine you should be at the very least smacked around.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    I'm getting very frustrated with book sellers on Abebooks, so I'm going to vent a little, even if these aren't King books.
    Exact same problem I've been having. It's incredibly frustrating.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Rain drops in Arizona!!!!!!
    Was that by The Eagles . I'm sure I've got that CD.
    Actually, I believe it was Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young!!!

Spoiler:
    Good one, Mr. R.T.!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stebbins View Post
    "No man stands as tall as when he stoops to help a child".

Abraham Lincoln

I find that a good way to live my life. I have also included/edited to include "another" for "child"

Spoiler:
    And I stand, 6' 9" tall as it is!!! LOL LOL
    Very nice quote. I will add it to the list of reasons Abe is my second favorite president all-time.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Frank, your inbox is full! Sent you payment for the signed Cronin, thanks!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

George(at C-springs) is the man!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I usually don't get that kind of response when I pay Frank for something, but thanks :-)
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Country
    Country Flag

I wish I was in C-Springs right now

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Another baby step for my writing.

http://www.neconebooks.com/flash.htm

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    So I am doing a Kickstarter project for a photo-oriented book utilizing my Iraq reportage and photography. Some of you have seen either printed or e-book versions of my first self-produced book "Can't Give This War Away: Three Iraqi Summers of Change and Conflict."

Basically, I'm trying to raise $950 - but the money is not really what's important. The goal is to raise the money, which I hope will offer proof to publishers/agents that there is still an audience for Iraq-related work.

The project offers rewards at levels as low as $5 or $10, and I'll definitly try to make each reward as unique as possible.

Let me know if you have any questions. The project description below should answer most of your questions!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...rnalism-from-i

Also, please check out my new New York Times piece about a tough female soldier I met when I embedded in Iraq in 2008:

http://atwar.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/...paves-the-way/
    Friendly bump.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

just an fyi, buy i had an accident late last week and fractured 4 ribs. needless to say i have noy be online since then and will be spotty until i am no longer bed bound. very painful to say least

So if I owe you a reply or anything. Please bear with me for a bit
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just get better soon! Those rib fractures take a while to heal.

John

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope you have a quick recovery Bill. I was in an accident six weeks ago and am still dealing with issues from a very sore shoulder. I can't imagine how the ribs feel.

Country
    Country Flag

just an fyi, buy i had an accident late last week and fractured 4 ribs. needless to say i have noy be online since then and will be spotty until i am no longer bed bound. very painful to say least
    Wow Bill, I'm sorry. Hope you have a quick recovery that is as painless as possible (I know when dealing with rib injuries, painless is only a fool's dream). Best wishes.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck Bill! Wishing you a speedy return to Haven Whoring!

P.S. What happened?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    P.S. What happened?
    Trapeze sex act gone horribly wrong...

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So if I owe you a reply or anything. Please bear with me for a bit
    Hope you get well soon.

"I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

See you in 6 months Merlin... hopefully it won't be quite that long, but rib fractures take forever to heal completely, I just bruised a couple of mine 10 years ago and they hurt for 1.5 years, but it wasn't debilitating like broken ones are. I feel for you.

Here's to good drugs and lots of laying horizontally for the next few months. Hope to see you back soon.
    Christine

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Get well soon my friend!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just saw the news about the Boston explosion.

Anyone here is from Boston?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally Posted by Shannon P.S. What happened?
    Trapeze sex act gone horribly wrong...
    I'd have put my money on tragic masturbation accident.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 972 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 389 439 839 ... LastLast