Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 971 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 425 825 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,125 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Mr. Do looks like Dig Dug never played Mr. Do, but played all the rest many many times.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Big time congrats, Terry!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    Mr. Do looks like Dig Dug never played Mr. Do, but played all the rest many many times.
    Mr. Do actually preceded Dig Dug (both were 1982).

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone has changed the name of the Stephen King Proofs thread to Cycle of the Werewolf - S/L PC.

Please change it back.

John

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Mr. Do actually preceded Dig Dug (both were 1982).
    I am surprised I never played it when my parents wanted to gamble they would toss me in the arcade section of Circus Circus, and I would play for hours. One of my favorites of the time was Battlezone, and Zaxxon. Tron was also a lot of fun.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now I know why Chuck e cheese seems to always be playing in my head - they are one of the sponsors on PBS for Curious George - so every time that Caleb watches that monkey I hear an add for Chuck e cheese...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Someone has changed the name of the Stephen King Proofs thread to Cycle of the Werewolf - S/L PC.

Please change it back.

John
    Hey, I did something useful! Changed it back, John. Thanks for the heads up.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

Please change it back.

John
    Hey, I did something useful! Changed it back, John. Thanks for the heads up.
    Thanks, Patrick!

John

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Just won two contests! One if for a key to download the single player demo of God of War Ascension prior its release. And the other for a spanish copy of A feast of fire and ice.
    Kinda hate you in a wish I was that lucky sorta way, Ari. Congrats
    Hey - can I hire you to enter some contests for me?
    reality continues to ruin my life

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Crow-Man - No Pong? Was one of my favorites. And Pac-Man of course
    There was some shooting game I had fun with too
    reality continues to ruin my life

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Looks like I've probably landed a new job, it's a little bit of a pay cut from my last job... but, still a decent salary with full beni's, and it gets me off the unemployment list. It is with a fairly new startup company that has a lot of potential to grow and for personal growth.... and I don't have to sale the house and move to Australia.... though I still might visit once I'm gainfully employed again.

All the T haven't been crossed and i's been dotted yet, but unless something unforeseen happens, I should in about 3 - 4 weeks.
    >>> Fingers crossed !

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Just won two contests! One if for a key to download the single player demo of God of War Ascension prior its release. And the other for a spanish copy of A feast of fire and ice.
    >>> What a shocker

Just came back from a long week-end to the Mont Saint Michel
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Crow-Man - No Pong? Was one of my favorites. And Pac-Man of course
    There was some shooting game I had fun with too
    I used to have Pong. The Ms. PacMan I have has a modified board and can play regular Pacman, Ms. Pacman and several other versions, one can also choose standard speed or fast.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Must Have Bookcases!

Hey fellas. Here is a link of some pretty awesomely made bookcases that are just freakin awesome. I purchased 2 of these suckers months ago. Solid wood throughout...non of that particle board/ high density manufactured stuff (MDF??)...adjustable shelves...and deeper than most bookshelves (see dimensions).

Anyhoo... it took me a very long time to find bookshelves so hopefully i can save people out there some headaches.

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden...8/product.html

-Gabriel
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey - can I hire you to enter some contests for me?
    Of course
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I still have a pong game in a box somewhere... pulled it out a few years back and tried to hook it up to our tv but no joy, don't know if it is due to the game being so old it just won't play on a tv from the 90's or it is broken, still couldn't bring myself to throw it out.
    Christine

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I had the Vectrex up until the floods, but that game system was great for playing the old school arcade games.

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A week from today I get to pitch my zoo haiku children's book to my school's publishing company. Very excited. Only two more haiku-- American, not traditional Japanese-- until the manuscript is finished.

Oh, and almost to 200 posts

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stebbins View Post
    A week from today I get to pitch my zoo haiku children's book to my school's publishing company. Very excited. Only two more haiku-- American, not traditional Japanese-- until the manuscript is finished.

Good luck to you!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck to you!!!
    Best of luck!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Two hundred near you
    publishing is far away
    U S A haiku

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Two hundred near you
    publishing is far away
    U S A haiku
    Love it RF. Thanks Merlin and Coul. I'll post how it went-- good or bad-- afterwards.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it RF. Thanks Merlin and Coul. I'll post how it went-- good or bad-- afterwards.
    Never bad, but always one step closer to Good.

Country
    Country Flag

Never bad, but always one step closer to Good.
    Well said. Honestly, I'm pretty confident. This shit is right up their alley-- and much more useful than the kids books they were pushing when I worked an event that featured their stuff.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Has anyone read this introduction by King in this book about Fenway? I was not sure if it is new or a reprinted intro.

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/bos/fan...enway_book.jsp

Thanks

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yet another example of our wonderful shipping systems here in the US, this was from UPS. Thankfully Amazon packed them well enough that the books weren't damaged. DO NOT PANIC these were just technical books for my husband, thank god.
    Christine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 971 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 425 825 ... LastLast