Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 649 of 971 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 647 648 649 650 651 659 699 749 ... LastLast
Results 16,201 to 16,225 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Same question with Mother's day : I obviously cannot send a card with "happy mothers day", so... just calling and maybe sending some fluwers?
    I know that it may seem like basic / dummy question, but it's a sensitive period....
    Fluwers are great. Don't forget the call. That's the important bit.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

So, I believe that many forum members are prog/rock/metal fans. I don't know if you guys know my fellow Dutchman Arjen Anthony Lucassen (best known for his conceptual space rock opera albums recorded under the name Ayreon) but if you're a music lover, check out this video that introduces his latest album. Arjen is known for working with some of the world's best rock singers and with every album he succeeds in bringing together impressive casts of characters. My wife and I are big fans

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    So, I believe that many forum members are prog/rock/metal fans. I don't know if you guys know my fellow Dutchman Arjen Anthony Lucassen (best known for his conceptual space rock opera albums recorded under the name Ayreon) but if you're a music lover, check out this video that introduces his latest album. Arjen is known for working with some of the world's best rock singers and with every album he succeeds in bringing together impressive casts of characters. My wife and I are big fans

"Space rock opera" is the perfect description. Some great atmospheric music passages, and the deep heavy parts that drop in are great...Reminds me a bit of the band Halloween.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Seen these 'floating'about on facebook

Put in spoilers in case anyone NOT wanting to see pennywise in any guise before the release of the film.

Banksy version of pennywise. Apparently not banksy but someone called jps.

Banksy

Banksy 2

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's the recording of the tv news when they recorded in my house a couple of weeks ago. Not the best quality for the video and it's in Spanish, but it's better than nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boVg...ature=youtu.be
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Chris Cornell - another great talent gone too early. Pipes like a fire-breathing dragon. Soundgarden led me through my late teens and twenties. Badmotorfinger is still, for me, one of the greatest heavy rock albums of all time.

Fuck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14r7y6rM6zA

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Chris Cornell - another great talent gone too early. Pipes like a fire-breathing dragon. Soundgarden led me through my late teens and twenties. Badmotorfinger is still., for me, one of the greatest heavy rock albums of all time.

Fuck!

I was completely shocked when I saw that this morning. Very sad.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Chris Cornell - another great talent gone too early. Pipes like a fire-breathing dragon. Soundgarden led me through my late teens and twenties. Badmotorfinger is still, for me, one of the greatest heavy rock albums of all time.

Fuck!

Just shit, man... What a voice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Random Pet Peeve... All these small publishers seem to just print the same books over and over again a little differently. I have watched it happen time and time again which is fine I've gotten used to that but what annoys me is the petty emails that say "definitive edition" trying to trump the last copy that was published. Congrats... you added a short story, that was already published, into the same book so now you have the "definitive edition". meh just count your losses that you didn't think to do the book first and move on OR just do it, own it, and sell it as your take on the book without trying to lessen the other publisher's books.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Random Pet Peeve... All these small publishers seem to just print the same books over and over again a little differently. I have watched it happen time and time again which is fine I've gotten used to that but what annoys me is the petty emails that say "definitive edition" trying to trump the last copy that was published. Congrats... you added a short story, that was already published, into the same book so now you have the "definitive edition". meh just count your losses that you didn't think to do the book first and move on OR just do it, own it, and sell it as your take on the book without trying to lessen the other publisher's books.
    I agree with ya... And here is how I combated it. Last year as they seemed to be coming from everywhere... I just stopped collecting gift editions. They are the least nicest of all done... AND not signed by King. Other than IT and Salems by Centipede.. they either stay at their cover price OR sell for less than you paid! Also, my little book room was quickly running out of space. There would be no end to it. I had to make a choice and (for me anyways...) it was a really good one. I took all the money I got from them and bought S/L's
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Friday, May 19, was my wife and my 50th Wedding Anniversary.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    50 years?! That's huge - congratulations John...

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

John
    Nice John, I hope you and the Mrs. Enjoyed it.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    Congrats John! That's wonderful!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    Congratulations John. You truly are an inspiration for us all.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is awesome. Congrats to you both. 50 years of marriage takes love, compassion, compromise, and a willingness to commit to all things good and bad with your other half. What an amazing journey you both have been on together.

John

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John
    Congrats to you and your wife, John! Hope you both are well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations John! Happy Anniversary to you both.

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Here's the recording of the tv news when they recorded in my house a couple of weeks ago. Not the best quality for the video and it's in Spanish, but it's better than nothing

Great to see your collection in this video, Ari. I held my breath watching her crank back the cover and flip the pages of your Six Stories. Thanks for sharing.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, John!

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post

Great to see your collection in this video, Ari. I held my breath watching her crank back the cover and flip the pages of your Six Stories. Thanks for sharing.
    Ha! My heart felt something similar Thank you!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Great stuff. I wish I spoke Spanish.
    Forgive me if you have explained previously, but what is your book about?
    Thanks.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, John!

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post

Ha! My heart felt something similar Thank you!
    It was a very nice interview. She did sort of paw at the books though.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Great stuff. I wish I spoke Spanish.
    Forgive me if you have explained previously, but what is your book about?
    Thanks.
    Here's a page that explains it very well.

https://translate.google.com/laslecturasdeguillermo.wordpress.com/todo-sobre-stephen-king-de-ariel-bosi/

The translation isn't so great, but you will get the idea.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 649 of 971 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 647 648 649 650 651 659 699 749 ... LastLast