Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 748 of 972 FirstFirst ... 248 648 698 738 746 747 748 749 750 758 798 848 ... LastLast
Results 18,676 to 18,700 of 24289

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Major sweetness on that Kris.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Speaking of procedures. I am having a Vitrectomy in a couple of weeks. I have Vitreomacular Traction, otherwise known as a hole in the Macula, which is the central prat of the retina responsible for visual focus. While my right eye is fine, if I close it and rely on the left eye everything is visually distorted and blurry. If I am at a red light a couple cars back and look with left eye only it simply disappears. If I am a dozen cars back the entire light fixture disappears.

While the surgery has an extremely high success rate, the real issue is the week after the surgery. I will have to have my head looking down for 45 minutes of every waking hour and sleep face down for at least three days. I am renting a chair/device that will enable me to sit face down and still watch the TV or read. No driving however!
    Best of luck with the procedure and recovery time.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of procedures. I am having a Vitrectomy in a couple of weeks. I have Vitreomacular Traction, otherwise known as a hole in the Macula, which is the central prat of the retina responsible for visual focus. While my right eye is fine, if I close it and rely on the left eye everything is visually distorted and blurry. If I am at a red light a couple cars back and look with left eye only it simply disappears. If I am a dozen cars back the entire light fixture disappears.

While the surgery has an extremely high success rate, the real issue is the week after the surgery. I will have to have my head looking down for 45 minutes of every waking hour and sleep face down for at least three days. I am renting a chair/device that will enable me to sit face down and still watch the TV or read. No driving however!
    You're not far from me, if you need anything, please ask.

Karen and I are sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow, that sounds not pleasant to say the least. I hope it all works out for you.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

My dad suffered through retina tears in both eyes and went through the sleeping face down thing. He’s all good now but that was a rough time for him.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Tomorrow is race day for me. I built this machine with my brother in law and some mechanic buddies of mine. It’s supercharged and FAST. I have Entered a few ice drags (literally hitting 100mph ++++ on frozen lakes) and won by a long shot. Tomorrow I race the biggest, baddest guys out there in my neck of the woods. Hoping to bring home some metal! Wish me luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice! Looks FUN! Good luck

I'm headed out to take the Grem Reaper to a HUGE all day car show. First show since I got it back from being repainted the second time.

Finally started the custom stereo build last weekend.... last piece to the puzzle.
    going to have these four 6x9 and two subs in back... and four more 6x9 and 2 subs facing forward. I'll be a Tri-amp setup that can put of 4000 watts RMS 8,000+ peak. Alpine Subs are rated at 3000 watts peak each.
    I just got these fabbed up right now... everything will be carpeted in same black carpet as the interior is.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Purple, awesome.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well... You still alive ??
    Did you win?

Tomorrow is race day for me. I built this machine with my brother in law and some mechanic buddies of mine. It’s supercharged and FAST. I have Entered a few ice drags (literally hitting 100mph ++++ on frozen lakes) and won by a long shot. Tomorrow I race the biggest, baddest guys out there in my neck of the woods. Hoping to bring home some metal! Wish me luck.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Well... You still alive ??
    Did you win?
    Won every race but the last three. Not bad but man there was some fast stuff there. Wish I could post a video here. 160mph in under 2 seconds. Was a sled though

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Flying up to Fargo, North Dakota tomorrow and then road-tripping it up through Grand Forks before arriving at Walhalla, three miles from the Canadian border. Staying there while working at Cavalier Air Station for a few days. I don't suppose we have anybody up in that area, but if you are drop me a note.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

First time seeing these guys live. Pretty stoked!

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Oh you’re in for a treat, man. One of the best live acts around - they can shrink down a 25,000 capacity arena and make it feel like an intimate pub show. Have fun!

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

I'm sure you will not be disappointed. I've seen them 3 times and each show was better than the previous one.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Have an awesome time, Brian! I’ve seen them ten times since 2003, and they always put on a high-octane show!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Enjoy the gig, Brian.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bring ear plugs. Then enjoy.

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Enjoy Brian, my first time at one of there show’s was a very small bar in Detroit area around 1984, maybe 125-150 people. Next time was when they opened for Gun’s and Roses, in what was the largest venue in Detroit area Pontiac Silverdome. Needless to say didn’t stay around for the whole G&R show.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's a folksinger band, right?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Brian! I'm a legacy MetClub member. I've seen them several times. Shows in California, Florida, Las Vegas and I even saw one of their practice St. Anger shows at the Fillmore West. They are very good live. Don't leave too early. They often play multiple encores.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Nice, Brian! I'm a legacy MetClub member. I've seen them several times. Shows in California, Florida, Las Vegas and I even saw one of their practice St. Anger shows at the Fillmore West. They are very good live. Don't leave too early. They often play multiple encores.
    4 Nights at the Filmore? Fantastic!!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Getting ready for a 10th anniversary celebration in Sonoma. No kids, no work, and just wine. Can’t wait!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Getting ready for a 10th anniversary celebration in Sonoma. No kids, no work, and just wine. Can’t wait!!
    Cool. Sonoma is only an hour away from me.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Cool. Sonoma is only an hour away from me.
    Cool, I thought you were nearby. I’ve been to Napa, but it was just a day trip, and my wife and were going to tastings while pushing an 18 month old in a stroller. This will be MUCH more relaxing. Especially looking forward to Friday, when we have a driver scheduled for the day to take us around to some smaller family-owned vineyards.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy anniversary and congrats on the getaway; wife and I just had our 17th this weekend, instead of a getaway we had an extra kid (sleepover), a 6 AM drive to school (field trip for Science Olympiad), and 6 inches of snow.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=peripheral;1139740]

Oh you’re in for a treat, man. One of the best live acts around - they can shrink down a 25,000 capacity arena and make it feel like an intimate pub show. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerPhan0826 View Post
    I'm sure you will not be disappointed. I've seen them 3 times and each show was better than the previous one.
    Have an awesome time, Brian! I’ve seen them ten times since 2003, and they always put on a high-octane show!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Enjoy the gig, Brian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Bring ear plugs. Then enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    Enjoy Brian, my first time at one of there show’s was a very small bar in Detroit area around 1984, maybe 125-150 people. Next time was when they opened for Gun’s and Roses, in what was the largest venue in Detroit area Pontiac Silverdome. Needless to say didn’t stay around for the whole G&R show.
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That's a folksinger band, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Thanks for the comment, guys! Sounds like I'm in for a real treat! I saw G&R open for Motley Crue in the late 80s and they were horrible live. I really enjoy their recorded stuff though.

You crack me up, Steve I could be having a shit day but your little doses of wit does the mind good

+ Reply to Thread
Page 748 of 972 FirstFirst ... 248 648 698 738 746 747 748 749 750 758 798 848 ... LastLast