Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 645 of 971 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 643 644 645 646 647 655 695 745 ... LastLast
Results 16,101 to 16,125 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You have been trolling these boards for a long time my friend! LOL LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I just realized, my "official" join date was 4/15/08!!!! Time just flies, no? lol lol nine years I've been a PITA here!!! lol lol

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    You have been trolling these boards for a long time my friend! LOL LOL

I just realized, my "official" join date was 4/15/08!!!! Time just flies, no? lol lol nine years I've been a PITA here!!! lol lol

I try. Much to others chagrin, I'm sure!!! lol lol

Then again, I like to think I've helped and been a positive influence for others here as well. Ahhh, whatever!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I just wanted to publicly say that Ralph aka Room 217 Caretaker is one of the kindest, patient, generous, and understanding individuals that I've ever had the pleasure to deal with. Thank you, Ralph! You're one of the great ones, my friend!

Ralph, was a terrible burden on his, Mother in his formative years!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    J/K Ralphie-Boy!!!! You know I almost LOVE ya!!! LOL
    Weren't we all.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    What's the score with Bob/Carlos by the way? Where the hell is he?
    Fellow collectors,
    This will be my last post. There are other areas of my life that need my time and attention more.

Thanks Brian. During my coma time! Lol which explains why I didn't know.
    AKA TDZ, brother. Just be mindful of who's hand you shake
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dan Brown's ORIGIN cover contest, frim Doubleday
    > http://www.origincovercontest.com/enter

"Please note: this cover will not be printed on the hardcover edition of Origin by Dan Brown, on sale October 3, 2017. This cover will only be printed on a limited-edition print run and is not available for purchase."
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've got a question... It has sweet FA to do with King or books but I'm kinda hoping one of you guys might know a guy, or something like that. I'm getting married next year in Spain and I'm having hell trying to get hold of the church... If anyone knows anyone on the isle of eivvisia who could find a contract number for a parade in Es Cubells it could really help! I don't have funds for a planner so it's all down to me!!! Any help?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry man, my brother in law got married on Mallorca last year but I don't think he has the local connections you need... good luck!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Sorry man, my brother in law got married on Mallorca last year but I don't think he has the local connections you need... good luck!
    Thanks anyway!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Bunny breakfast!

From my organic garden; Hibiscus flower, Genovese basil, amaranth leaves and lemon grass.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That's nice. I will fight the rabbit for the basil and add a tomato, mozzarella hunk, and sprinkle some 25 year old Balsamic on it.

YUMMY!
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    That's nice. I will fight the rabbit for the basil and add a tomato, mozzarella hunk, and sprinkle some 25 year old Balsamic on it.

YUMMY!
    Make a chicken fillet pocket, stuffed with said ingredients bake on 360/180 for 35 mins... Job done

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

My breakfast would be the rabbit!

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

The rabbit eats better than I do.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just voted.

Today we are doing the first round to vote for the new french president. We have a list of 11 candidates to chose from, and tonight we'll know the 2 short listed.
    In 2 weeks we will then do the final vote for the president.

I have really low hopes for the results tonight...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

So the 2 main candidates are :
    - a former banker, which was a minister of economy in France and pushed a controversial evolution of the work law in France (and the primer minister used a law for forcing it to pass) : 24% of the votes,
    - the national party got 20%...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Proclamation!!!!

No more new books for awhile (except for a few here and there!! lol) I'm sending, Merlin IV and family to "Walt Disney World"!!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Neat! Have fun!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Neat! Have fun!
    I can't go, but I believe the boy will have a few stories to tell. lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking at the join date for a lot of us, and wondering, is dt.org nearly 10 years old?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Looking at the join date for a lot of us, and wondering, is dt.org nearly 10 years old?

No (but yes).

Dt.com was launched in May 2007.
    The domain was sold, and new ownership (me) began under the .ORG name a few years later (~October 2010)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

No (but yes).

Dt.com was launched in May 2007.
    The domain was sold, and new ownership (me) began under the .ORG name a few years later (~October 2010)

This VH1 "behind the scenes" moment has been brought to you by, El Jefe!!!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn....and I was gonna bake a cake!!

I'll come back in 3 years!

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I've just received confirmation that on April 30th I'll present my book in Feria del Libro, the largest book fair in South America with more than 1.2M visitors in 2016. Penguin booked a room for 150 persons for that day.

My book is being released this week in Argentina and I'm having interviews in major newspapers and radio. Today one of the most known radio shows presented my book in the morning.

Surreal!
    Many congratulations, Ari! Even though I'm 8 weeks late, the sentiment is the same.

John

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Making progress...

Now that looks fuckin' NICE!!!
    Agree -- look forward to keep reading forward to see the final product. Great, Jerome!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 645 of 971 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 643 644 645 646 647 655 695 745 ... LastLast