+ Reply to Thread
Page 717 of 717 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 715 716 717
Results 17,901 to 17,907 of 17907

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Cheerful

I have been rocking the flip for years (first cell phone I ever got). I never even upgraded once. It does what I need it to do. Make phone calls.

Iím not a clown Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine does have a few features. I can receive work emails, view most files, and there is a decent amount of goofy faces for the text. I'm not computer savvy but my understanding is that the phone runs some type of android system. Regardless of all that the phone call quality is fantastic, no more butt dials, and very user friendly. The main thing is that I can clearly hear on this thing and have very little worries about dropping it one time and breaking it.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I have been rocking the flip for years (first cell phone I ever got). I never even upgraded once. It does what I need it to do. Make phone calls.
    Move along. Nothing to see here.

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Cheerful

Mine is really old school. I don't think it can do any of that. It can text but I don't even know how to do that. Like I said, I make phone calls .

Maerlyn's Imp Iwritecode is a glorious beacon of light Iwritecode is a glorious beacon of light Iwritecode is a glorious beacon of light Iwritecode is a glorious beacon of light Iwritecode is a glorious beacon of light Iwritecode's Avatar

I think I might average maybe 2 or 3 real, actual phone calls a month. And sometimes that depends on how often we order pizza. The rest of my communication with my phone is through texting or Facebook messenger.

I'd estimate a good 25% of my phone usage is simply looking up stuff. Especially when I'm watching a TV show and see an actor and can't figure out why they look familiar.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Demon of the Prim Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    I'd estimate a good 25% of my phone usage is simply looking up stuff.
    This is why I would never ditch the smart phone. The answer to practically any question I can think of is always just a few taps away.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Manni Folken biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same here. I'm not a big social media user (nor a 'caller') but I use the Internet and take pictures all the time.
    - MichaŽl

Iím not a clown Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My usage is mainly to make calls. I did very little texting (if I could help it), zero social media, and look up things on my computer. I felt I wasn't hearing conversations well with the last two smart "phones" I owned; hence, the change.
    Move along. Nothing to see here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 717 of 717 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 715 716 717