Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 764 of 972 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 762 763 764 765 766 774 814 864 ... LastLast
Results 19,076 to 19,100 of 24289

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Very reasonable postage.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

FWIW I thought the discussion occurring on the SubPress thread was fascinating and perhaps therapeutic. I'm disappointed the thread was closed.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    FWIW I thought the discussion occurring on the SubPress thread was fascinating and perhaps therapeutic. I'm disappointed the thread was closed.
    No idea it was closed. Thanks for pointing it out.
    The thread is now unlocked.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Probably me fat-thumbing a button after posting from my iPhone 6s. Sorry about that.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Probably me fat-thumbing a button after posting from my iPhone 6s. Sorry about that.
    No worries. Being a newbie I was a little wary of pointing it out in case the bosses smoked me bc they'd decided the conversation was done. I'm glad to be a little helpful, and now I'm double thankful for TDT and its open forum.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    No worries. Being a newbie I was a little wary of pointing it out in case the bosses smoked me bc they'd decided the conversation was done. I'm glad to be a little helpful, and now I'm double thankful for TDT and its open forum.
    There are very few times that a thread is closed intentionally. Either we would need to get way off topic or abandon civil discourse. Either way RF would likely post the reason for the time out.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I guess I can stop watching Jeopardy again.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I went to the police station today and they showed me some pictures the HPB took of the books and slipcases that the POS tried to sell. The IT was 100% no doubt mine, as it had a small white price tag at the bottom of the spine. Both the Dead Zone and IT were in the custome slipcases I bought from Jeff Whiley.

The "suspect" claims (I think to HPB, not the police) he got the books from a collector in CA a few years ago. Jeff only started making the IT slipcase in 4/17.

HPB declined to buy the books, so who knows if the suspect has any of my stuff still.

At anyrate, the detective informed me there is already an arrest warrent out for him as there is another case against him. I don't think he is aware yet that he is under suspicion (for my case).

Crossing my fingers that some of my stuff can be recovered, especially my Dad's watch and a signed photo of 4 members of the Big Red Machine. The books I can eventually replace, but those two items I can't.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Well I went to the police station today and they showed me some pictures the HPB took of the books and slipcases that the POS tried to sell. The IT was 100% no doubt mine, as it had a small white price tag at the bottom of the spine. Both the Dead Zone and IT were in the custome slipcases I bought from Jeff Whiley.

The "suspect" claims (I think to HPB, not the police) he got the books from a collector in CA a few years ago. Jeff only started making the IT slipcase in 4/17.

HPB declined to buy the books, so who knows if the suspect has any of my stuff still.

At anyrate, the detective informed me there is already an arrest warrent out for him as there is another case against him. I don't think he is aware yet that he is under suspicion (for my case).

Crossing my fingers that some of my stuff can be recovered, especially my Dad's watch and a signed photo of 4 members of the Big Red Machine. The books I can eventually replace, but those two items I can't.

Best of luck to you for a favorable resolution my friend!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps I missed it, but do you know who the suspect is?

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps I missed it, but do you know who the suspect is?
    I know his name, and saw a photo from HPB security camera, but I don't know who he is.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Due you believe him to be one of, or the only burglar?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Best of luck to you for a favorable resolution my friend!!!!
    Hope if works out as well, Mike.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Checkout, Kojak here!!! I think he's on the brink of solving this one!!! lol j/k, Boss!!! lol

Spoiler:
    Can I offer you a tootsie pop, El Jefe? lol And now comes the pain!!! Will I ever see it coming or will I get it in the back? lol lol

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Its hard to say, I don't think the detective really wanted to say too much. But based on the crime scene, I would think if there were multiple burglars they would have made off with a lot more. What I am wondering is if it is a team, maybe one does the stealing and one does the selling? IDK how criminals think. (likely maybe one in the house, and one on lookout?)

I wonder how long it takes to get fingerprints back. They did find a couple, but it may have been mine, or someone else that touched the objects (Kind of thought they would take mine to quickly eliminate my own fingerprints).
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Cleaning out a closet in the garage I found this time capsule of stuff I had forgotten about. A cool little blast from them bygone days.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had one of those phones lol.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

wow, that MS-DOS 5 looks hardcore!

I brought up my old Commodore 64 from the cellar a while ago and set it up, played Giana Sisters again, my favorite game back in the day.
    The Commodore had 64 KB of RAM, hard to imagine now...
    The music from all of those C64 games still rocks, I think.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That’s cool. I have very few regrets in my life, but one thing that I do regret is selling my Apple IIe computer before I moved to California. Years ago, I tried to find the person I sold it to so that I could buy it back but I couldn’t find her. I have this emulator on the Mac that so perfectly emulates that computer, right down to the whirring sound of the floppy drive. When I’m nostalgic, I run the app and play some of the old games.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Can anyone recommend a program to monitor changes on a website or page? Thanks
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Can anyone recommend a program to monitor changes on a website or page? Thanks
    Can you give more details about the changes? Like regularly? Recent? Or way back in time?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Whenever the website is updated, usually daily if a merchant website like Camelot. I tried Visual Ping, but it was difficult to use.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Country
    Country Flag

BarnesandNoble.com is offline. They configured their site wrong, and I can't connect with any browser.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps some good mojo and positive thoughts can be sent towards my mother. In robust good health and only 74 years old she was about to be discharged from the hospital after an overnight stay for tests.
    She suddenly felt light headed and short of breath.
    She "crashed" and is now in ICU, intubated, and sedated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 764 of 972 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 762 763 764 765 766 774 814 864 ... LastLast