Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 675 of 971 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 673 674 675 676 677 685 725 775 ... LastLast
Results 16,851 to 16,875 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck to her, Jeremy!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

She is quite talented.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Jeremy! My congratulations to your wife!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Breaking News!!!!!!

The New York Yankees are in the process of closing a trade for the NL reigning MVP Giancarlo Stanton!!!!!!!!!!

can we just give them the trophy for next year now????? LOL LOL

Santa, came early for Yankee fans!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They still won't win it all.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Never count the Yankees out...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Says the guy his team got told "No Way" on a trade!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I however, did not make a statement (couched as a question) guaranteeing a title.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I however, did not make a statement (couched as a question) guaranteeing a title.

Well yeah, cause the Giants or A's are not bloody likely to do anything of import next year.For my Yanks, however the sky is the limit. Or is it??? lol lol

Spoiler:
    If you like, J I'd be happy to send you a Yankee hat. What do you say?

Spoiler:
    Say what you will, El Jefe. Nothing short of Armageddon could ruin my happiness this holiday season!!!!!! Be happy to send you a hat and get you enrolled in the Evil Empire. Seems like you'd fit right in, my brother!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Plus, the winter meetings don't start until tomorrow!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Hmm...the bumble resembles Steve Wozniak.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I noticed that RF has officially initiated the Site Fee donation link. I for one will be in it for a few hundred dollars as I don't know what I would do without my TDT.Org fix each and every day as I am sure many of you folks will agree.

Now I may not be shucking for a fund raiser any longer, but this is something everyone who regularly visits the site and has the means should pony up a few dollars to help defray the site costs. A $50 dollar donation represents $1 a day (more or less) to have this wonderful site, collecting resource and friendly/helpful community available to visit each day. $25 represents $.50 a day to keep the site up and running and AD free!!!!

There is no reason, Jerome alone should be solely responsible for the tab to keep this site up and running for us all to enjoy. I know it's the holiday's and funds are tight all over, but surely everyone that visits the site regularly can find it within themselves to donate whatever amount that is within their means to help bear the cost for keeping this site up, running and available to us all without advertisements and such. Now don't you all agree?

Some may opine that they don't mind advertisements and pop-ads and so forth, but the fact of the matter is that, RF presents the site without those encumberances and has already footed most of the costs associated with keeping the site up and running. Regardless of your own personal opinions/preferences, Jerome took it on faith to fund those fees when they were due relying on the generosity and sense of fairness from all who avail themselves of the services the site offers. He exhibited good faith in us and the least we can all do is show our appreciation and respect for that faith by helping out with the associated fees.

A very happy holiday to all my fellow TDT.Org members and visitors!!!!!

Give what you can!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

More or less is right! "A $50 dollar donation represents $1 a day week (more or less) to have this wonderful site, collecting resource and friendly/helpful community available to visit each day. $25 represents $.50 a day week to keep the site up and running and AD free!!!!"
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

What does it mean on eBay when you look at a listing as all the bidders are marked private? I can still bid on it but the auction is marked different?

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

If you have any type of VR gear, I'd like to hear your opinion on it; what you like, what you dislike. Looking at it as a holiday gift for the whole family from Santa. Thanks for your input!

George
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    If you have any type of VR gear, I'd like to hear your opinion on it; what you like, what you dislike. Looking at it as a holiday gift for the whole family from Santa. Thanks for your input!

George
    My brother in law bought the Sony gear... and wow... the future of gaming I would say.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    My brother in law bought the Sony gear... and wow... the future of gaming I would say.
    The future of...other things as well, I hear.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Random thought : would anyone have any pictures of the Stephen King family for Christmas?
    Surely some have been shared back in the days?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Site was down for an hour.
    My apologies.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really enjoyed this. A TEDx Talk on horror films, with several King movie references...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting talk but ugh, The Shining. Not a great film by any stretch of the imagination. The others I can get on board with. Especially the original Dawn of the Dead. Best zombie flick ever IMO.

Spoiler:
    No fucking way I'm letting a vampire into my room, brother or no!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Jeremy, I like your wife’s artwork!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, i'll share your message with her
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, has everyone found the time and the means to drop a few sheckles in the site fee's bucket? Entertainment like this isn't all free!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, has everyone found the time and the means to drop a few sheckles in the site fee's bucket? Entertainment like this isn't all free!!!! LOL
    I sure did!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I freely admit that I am a Stephen King collecting addict! No matter how often I tell myself that I MUST stop buying stuff for my personal collection, I seem to convince myself that I can always try to sell it through Betts.....I seem to FAIL miserably at that all too often. Now, don't get me wrong, I am seriously in LOVE with my personal collection, but this collecting thing is a serious slippery slope.

My latest "failure" to tell myself no is I bought off eBay the Thinner Lettered edition from PS Publishing (but this was not a letter but #4...a volume specially made for the inner circle)....It would not be so bad if I didn't ALREADY OWN a Lettered version of this book. I rationalized the purchase in my own head by telling myself that I own #4 Carrie (was Glen Chadbourne's personal copy) and how cool would it be to own another number vs. a letter. I made an offer to the eBay owner which was accepted. I will be very happy to own this, but now do I keep my other copy as well or sell it....EASY choice is to sell it to help offset the purchase but stupidly, the original art piece on my lettered copy matches a remarque I had done in the lesser Gift edition and I don't want to break up that set....

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 675 of 971 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 673 674 675 676 677 685 725 775 ... LastLast