Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 972 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 646 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 24293

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am certain everything will improve Karen. Until now, you need to be strong
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

If you don't chew Big Red, then FUCK YOU!
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

since I made it another year.... thought I'd go wild....

I finally found a use for those freakin' toll roads here.... and found that my Miata will do at least 142 MPH

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool. My Mercedes "governs out" at ~155 MPH. I suppose I am a wimp as I have never exceeded 142 MPH (top down) in it.

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The fastest I've gotten up to in my 00 Mustang GT is about 130 (without a radar) before deciding to stop tempting my chances after getting a ticket last May by getting speed trap lasered from the top of an overpass in my last car (96 El Dorado)
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

my 1972 ford pinto tops out at 72 mph. Beat that, bitches.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

My 2000 Saturn with 128,000 miles on it gets 34mpg...that number trumps all...

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    My 2000 Saturn with 128,000 miles on it gets 34mpg...that number trumps all...

I'll take 142 MPH+ ..top down.... and 29-30 MPG on the Miata

my 1986 Fiero is in the shop in the process of getting an engine swap...
    the 4 cylinder has been changed out for a brand new 3800 supercharged V6 (came out of a brand new oldsmobile that fell of the delivery train and totaled the body....but the engine was untouched)

here's a video of a Fiero with the same engine swap as mine is getting... note how the Vette that the Fiero is racing appears to be standing still ha ha.

can't wait to get mine back...

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Haha...yeah, but it's a two-seater, not like it's a real car...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I only have two seaters.... Fiero, Miata, Harley
    even my truck which, though it has four seats... the backseats are reserved for very large speakers only (woofers and John Boehner only....
    though she wasn't much of a speaker,I guess Pelosi does qualify as a woofer)

anyway 4x2 = 8..... I's got's plenty of seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post

I only have two seaters.... Fiero, Miata, Harley
    even my truck which, though it has four seats... the backseats are reserved for very large speakers only (woofers and John Boehner only....
    though she wasn't much of a speaker,I guess Pelosi does qualify as a woofer)

anyway 4x2 = 8..... I's got's plenty of seats.
    Nancy Pelosi could be as ugly as The Dog Lady of Iskandar, but John Boehner would still be a disgusting, rotten, vile, sickening, crybaby, un-American traitor.

As a war veteran myself, I've seen some of America's enemies up close. Fake-tan, alligator-tear-crying Boehner is one of them.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

finally, after four long years of posting .... I'd like to congratulate myself here with my 1000th post... which also makes me question if some of you others actually live on here...

I mean really RF.... 11,000 plus? do you talk that much in real life????
    bwah ha hah ha ha

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

and what the hell.... I thought at 1000.... I'd finally get rid of that citizen of gilead moniker I've been stuck with forever.

jeez.......

edit:
    ah..... looks like it happens at 1001....

the programmer tech person in me says all things counted should start at zero...

but yeah!!!! I'm a freaking Demon!!!!! I likey that much better than a mere citizen.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sir, congrats on 1,000 post, I'm a little behind you haha.

Also IMMRN: I wonder why one of my threads got closed down so I do not make the same mistake again but I'll just throw in my two cents on others's threads for awhile.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Road Virus View Post

Also IMMRN: I wonder why one of my threads got closed down so I do not make the same mistake again but I'll just throw in my two cents on others's threads for awhile.
    PM me. I am not sure what thread you speak of.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Road Virus View Post

Unknown technical problem. Thread has been reopened. Apologies extended.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh okay. Thank you for clearing that up for me. I appreciate it, it's no problem.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Thanks friends.

I am excited...she might be able to come home for a visit next Monday night!!!! Just a couple of hours, but it will be nice to have her there.
    I never knew how much I would miss her til she was gone.
    I love not having to walk on egg shells in the house but I miss my baby!!!
    And I am happy to hear that it doesn't last forever! I don't think I could live without her forever
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck to you and her, Karen. It's a long road, but everything usually works out okay.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Some hacker tried to get in to the Admin Control Panel. He has been banned and the posts deleted. The log ins and passwords he was using did not work.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That is good to hear, I saw all that spam garbage. Glad to hear he's gone and everything is fixed

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King's introduction about the Stephen King Library (1998)

http://talkstephenking.blogspot.com/...er-letter.html
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Stephen King's introduction about the Stephen King Library (1998)

http://talkstephenking.blogspot.com/...er-letter.html
    I posted photos of those a while back. Maybe on the other site? Didn't think they were that big of a deal.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 972 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 646 ... LastLast