Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 806 of 971 FirstFirst ... 306 706 756 796 804 805 806 807 808 816 856 906 ... LastLast
Results 20,126 to 20,150 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Congratulations to the Tennessee Titans....... The end to Brady & Belichick?.....
    Yes our long national nightmare will soon be over.

Shady half-limp balls Brady now has bye weeks till September to rest up.
    Heh, heh.......Loved the shot of Brady sitting on the bench with 2 mins to go wet and dejected......................................Bye, bye Brady!!!!!! Go kiss your kids for God's sake!!! lol
    Eli Manning should get into the HoF on the strength of going 2-0 against the Pats in the Super Bowl alone.

If the Seahawks knew how to hand off and the Falcons how to just stop and kick a field goal at the right time, shady-half-limp-balls-Brady would be sub-.500 in the big game.

A-FUCKING-MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

One more CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TENNESSEE TITANS !!! (Hopefully not the last this season) Beating the Ravens to move on to the AFC Championship game !! OMG one more win and SUPER BOWL bound

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

One more CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TENNESSEE TITANS !!! (Hopefully not the last this season) Beating the Ravens to move on to the AFC Championship game !! OMG one more win and SUPER BOWL bound
    They REALLY fucked 'em up!!! It was like a case study on how to beat the Ravens!!!! Shame those poor fucking Vikings can't get a fucking break but, Frisco looks like the real deal!!!

I'm gonna say, Chief's today, but know that they have a knack, like the Vikes, for fucking things up when they should win. Going with my heart I'm also gonna say, Packers over, Hawks.

Never the less, I'm putting myself out there and predict Titans vs Niners in the SB and Niners the 2019 SB Champions!!!! Gonna be a REAL treat to watch a SB without the fucking Patriots and Tom "suck my dick" Brady!!!!!!!! Muwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Just think, Brady and Belichick will be sixty-nine-ing each other under the pool table on Super Sunday while "Gronk" dances naked with sparklers on top of it singing "It shoulda been you" over and over again!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Does it sound like I hate the Patriots a wee bit too much? LOL If so, I haven't properly stated my position!!!! lol

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The proper way to play feetball:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My first time seeing the Ravens play this year and I was underwhelmed with the 14-2 team. Too much rest? Maybe, probably. The Titans came well prepared and executed. KC or the Texans should be concerned. Since my boys took a dive, I'm hoping for a KC/Seahawk SB.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a Raider fan, so it was great to see the Patriots exit early, and mildly enjoyable to see the Ravens dispatched after all the hype. I'm hoping for a Chiefs/49ers Super Bowl. I'm not a Niner fan, and some of their fans are insufferable, but them winning is good for the local economy, and very good for the sports bar I frequent.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'm a Raider fan, so it was great to see the Patriots exit early, and mildly enjoyable to see the Ravens dispatched after all the hype. I'm hoping for a Chiefs/49ers Super Bowl. I'm not a Niner fan, and some of their fans are insufferable, but them winning is good for the local economy, and very good for the sports bar I frequent.
    A Raider's fan calling another team's fans insufferable? That's rich Always knew Jerome lived the thug life
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Spent pretty much the entire damn weekend taking down Christmas decorations; bringing down all the boxes from the attic over the garage, de-decorating the tree, all the lights on the front of the house, bushes, trees, back porch, etc., finding and packing all the Christmas crap from all over the house (and there's a shit ton of it), and then getting it all back up in the attic. In doing that I broke the the right spring arm assembly on my attic drop-stairs, so three hours spent trying to fix that (and in the end, after trips to Lowes and ACE Hardware, having to order a replacement unit from the east coast). Started all this Friday and finally finished late yesterday after noon.

Then as I'm leaving the driveway this morning, I look up and see that I forgot all the lights across the the entire roof of the house.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Spent pretty much the entire damn weekend taking down Christmas decorations; bringing down all the boxes from the attic over the garage, de-decorating the tree, all the lights on the front of the house, bushes, trees, back porch, etc., finding and packing all the Christmas crap from all over the house (and there's a shit ton of it), and then getting it all back up in the attic. In doing that I broke the the right spring arm assembly on my attic drop-stairs, so three hours spent trying to fix that (and in the end, after trips to Lowes and ACE Hardware, having to order a replacement unit from the east coast). Started all this Friday and finally finished late yesterday after noon.

Then as I'm leaving the driveway this morning, I look up and see that I forgot all the lights across the the entire roof of the house.
    Hahahahahahahah....great story.

My wife and I always forget at least one decoration every year. We make a game out of it. After the decorations are taken down we share a bottle of wine each night as we look for that one forgotten decoration. Sometimes this can go on for weeks and weeks and weeks. Once we find the lone decoration, we share more wine to celebrate. It's a great game to play...hahahahahaha. After the game is over, well, we share more wine and wait until next Christmas.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

For once we are in complete agreement. Chiefs vs Niners and the Niners will be the victors!!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great story, George. I laughed out loud.

I like your style, Ralph.

Go Niners!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Spent pretty much the entire damn weekend taking down Christmas decorations; bringing down all the boxes from the attic over the garage, de-decorating the tree, all the lights on the front of the house, bushes, trees, back porch, etc., finding and packing all the Christmas crap from all over the house (and there's a shit ton of it), and then getting it all back up in the attic.
    This was my weekend as well. Well...minus breaking the attic steps.

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    My wife and I always forget at least one decoration every year. We make a game out of it. After the decorations are taken down we share a bottle of wine each night as we look for that one forgotten decoration. Sometimes this can go on for weeks and weeks and weeks. Once we find the lone decoration, we share more wine to celebrate. It's a great game to play...hahahahahaha. After the game is over, well, we share more wine and wait until next Christmas.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

MLB suspended the Astro's Mgr & GM for the 2020 season!!! The Astro' owner fired both!!!! Now MLB can focus on completing the Red Sux investigation which will potentially affect, Alex Cora as a bench coach for the Astro's in 2017 & Mgr of the Red Sux in 2018!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Doesn't matter.
    Yankees will choke and not win it all.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Just watched the King books on Antiques Roadshow. Was that guy someone on here? He paid three hundred something for that CARRIE. I got him beat, paid $45 for mine!
    Last edited by ur2ndbiggestfan; 01-13-2020 at 06:07 PM. Reason: forgot the 's'
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Doesn't matter.
    Yankees will choke and not win it all.

Yeah, cause historically they never do, right? When was the last time the A's won the last game of the season?

Ya know, from what I've heard so far, MLB is pretty chickenshit for not going after the players as well. Most likely because they don't want to fuck with the union, especially with a new CBA on the horizon. They say the cheating was primarily perpetrated by the players then punish management. Don't get me wrong, management deserves punishment and rightly so, but what about the players who directly profited through contract negotiations with inflated numbers? The Sox and the Stro's should both get asterisks next to their championships at the very least. Probably should void them altogether.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Just watched the King books on Antiques Roadshow. Was that guy someone on here? He paid three hundred something for that CARRIE. I got him beat, paid $45 for mine!
    Is it on YouTube or online where I can watch? I missed it.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I streamed it through the PBS app on Amazon Prime.

It's also available on their site here:
    https://www.pbs.org/video/winterthur...hour-2-wv2ihl/

The King segment starts at 25:03.

That guy looked so nervous watching the appraiser handling his books!
    Mark Twain

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post

He did look nervous, guess I would be too. Can't say I agree with his pricing, I would put more value on the Night Shift & Salems over The Shining & Stand, of course condition is everything.

Also seemed odd the appraiser stating King doesn't sign much........

It was pretty cool to watch though......

Country
    Country Flag

R.I.P. Neil Peart......I was fortunate to have seen RUSH several times in the Detroit area....Awesome!!!

https://www.freep.com/story/entertai...er/4435206002/

Regarding the Antiques Roadshow auction:
    Yeah, the book owner did appear nervous, and, the appraiser never touched the 'SALEM'S LOT to ascertain which state the DJ was, which would have made a difference in his appraisal if he knew more of what he was talking about. Maybe.
    Oh yes, and I laughed when he said King doesn't sign much, please define "much".

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post

Now that's service! Thanks for posting!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

For once we are in complete agreement. Chiefs vs Niners and the Niners will be the victors!!!
    No one else finds it convenient that the Packers had a game-making decision in their favor on the NFL's 100th year, possibly leading up to a replay of Superbowl 1?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    No one else finds it convenient that the Packers had a game-making decision in their favor on the NFL's 100th year, possibly leading up to a replay of Superbowl 1?
    No. It was a legit first down. The yellow line is not the true marker.

But, even so, beating the 49ers this weekend is going to be darn near impossible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 806 of 971 FirstFirst ... 306 706 756 796 804 805 806 807 808 816 856 906 ... LastLast