Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 658 of 971 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 656 657 658 659 660 668 708 758 ... LastLast
Results 16,426 to 16,450 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You sir are crazy.... Pink Floyd is far superior to Aerosmith. That said I just cannot stand Steven Tyler. He has such a whiny voice.
    I like Pink Floyd much better than Aerosmith ... the sheer composition of the music and lyrics doesn't even have them close. Hell, I like Brit Floyd better! I was, however, married (the first time) in the same church that Aerosmith recorded "Crying" in 1993, the Center Congregational Church in Fall River, Massachusetts, which I'm sure counts for something somewhere. And of course "Crazy" is one of the greatest videos ever.

Crying - https://youtu.be/1HD3Sqlcm3o

Crazy - https://youtu.be/NMNgbISmF4I
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally after three years... sold our house. It took forever... and they gave us less than 3 weeks to be out. 5600sf to move in that time frame.... wish us luck!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Finally after three years... sold our house. It took forever... and they gave us less than 3 weeks to be out. 5600sf to move in that time frame.... wish us luck!
    Hope you have another place lined up.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Congrats and best of luck.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got back from the Dark Tower movie. I would give it a 7/10, at the end of the movie it said based on a book by Stephen King.
    It probably should have said loosely base on a book by Stephen King I think if you go into the theatre with that mind set you'll probably
    enjoy the movie a lot more.
    P.S. I looked at the book on the art of the Dark Tower and what might have been spoilers weren't always in the movie

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

If youre cooking two frozen dinners in the oven, and they both have the same individual instructions of 350 degrees at 45 minutes ... How long should I cook them for?

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Preheat the oven to 350...Then the whole oven is 350 degrees so 45 minutes.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Place the Dark Tower movie in the oven, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes....

And enjoy a turkey.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone.

I'm currently working on the subtitles of the interview I did with Idris Elba and there's one word I can't figure out. Any help is more than welcome:

The video is in my dropbox account:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/rgxormmh6lhh3pf/int2.mp4?dl=0

The word I can't understand is at 1:32. "So, really in truly, you know, Roland Deschain's personality spread across eight books is this, is ***** into one."

Thanks in advance!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Hello everyone.

I'm currently working on the subtitles of the interview I did with Idris Elba and there's one word I can't figure out. Any help is more than welcome:

The word I can't understand is at 1:32. "So, really in truly, you know, Roland Deschain's personality spread across eight books is this, is ***** into one."

Thanks in advance!
    Designed? Maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It seems so. Thanks!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It seems so. Thanks!!
    No prob buddy. Killer interview

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Designed into one

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Savings the video to watch it later on, thanks !

By the way, I live in Paris and have an unlimited cinema card for which I pay about 22€ per month. I plan on using it and abusing it as much as I can for that TDT movie (boosting the views in my own ways, hoping that it will give more success to get a really cool tv series and maybe other movies) as well as IT.

For instance, I know that i'll go watch the movie again next week and while going out of the cinema, I'll grab new tickets for the session just after.
    Also, as I often pass very close to cinemas, I'll probably grab new tickets with my card as they dont scan tickets so technically once you bought tickets, you dont even have to go in the cinema room to be counted as a view. I will also do that same thing with my wife's card, and do the same for IT )

Are there any similar unlimited card for the cinema in the USA?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    If youre cooking two frozen dinners in the oven, and they both have the same individual instructions of 350 degrees at 45 minutes ... How long should I cook them for?
    Generally it's best to use a kiln and not an oven for this type of thing, but you can get away with 700 degrees for 90 minutes.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Tandoori oven will work fine as well. Just drop those suckers in, step back, and let them cook.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Generally it's best to use a kiln and not an oven for this type of thing, but you can get away with 700 degrees for 90 minutes.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone.

Thanks in advance!
    "So, really and truly, you know, Roland Deschain's personality spread across eight books is dis [sic], is designed into one."
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Got another one:

https://youtu.be/rWSJ-1TN0Fw

1:42 "he's defying us. we used to..."
    1:55 "every cop that has..."

Thank you!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

"Every cop gets one they just can't shake"
    I'm only missing one.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

At 1;42, I think he says "The virus..."

I'm still trying to figure the rest out.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes! Needs to be erradicated. Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I think it's hysterical when someone says something is "not ok."

I/we have failed to meet with your approval, then? Approval withheld, is it?

Just priceless.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man packing your books and artwork for a move is slower/harder than ya think. 11 hours and I'm done. Wow. 29 boxes and 22 pieces of art!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Saw this on youtube pretty funny shit watch till the end.
    https://youtu.be/rFD76GVojik

+ Reply to Thread
Page 658 of 971 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 656 657 658 659 660 668 708 758 ... LastLast