Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 971 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 714 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,350 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Definitely A-ZZ. If St. Patty gets an inscribed cook, I want an inscribed one also! Gotta keep up, you know?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

On an unrelated topic: I got so much cool stuff today! Can't wait to show it off in this weekend's edition of Shannon's New Additons.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to it Shannon! Yesterday was an interesting one for me, first i hear a bit of gossip that my local printer has gone bust but then later on in the day i pick up a proof copy and i am told that i don't have to pay for the book until collection ... so i am still on!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Looking forward to it Shannon! Yesterday was an interesting one for me, first i hear a bit of gossip that my local printer has gone bust but then later on in the day i pick up a proof copy and i am told that i don't have to pay for the book until collection ... so i am still on!
    Excellent news Tom.

Mulleins

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    For the next two weeks Merlin1958 is matching $5 donations to our Fundraiser. Please let's make him go broke!
    Info here:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...414#post670414
    Why RF I do believe it's working! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

One thought i have had for my book is that everyone who buys a copy will be placed into a drawing for one of the original pieces of art by Glenn Chadbourne, maybe this one ...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    For the next two weeks Merlin1958 is matching $5 donations to our Fundraiser. Please let's make him go broke!
    Info here:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...414#post670414
    Why RF I do believe it's working! :-)
    Well, it's good to know that the thought of donating to a worthy charity, is out-weighed by the thought of bankrupting an Old Man on a fixed income!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just eliminating the competition my old friend! You never know when you might not want to be outbid on TMSG or some such other bauble! :-) And really, I just feel for Bomber!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    One thought i have had for my book is that everyone who buys a copy will be placed into a drawing for one of the original pieces of art by Glenn Chadbourne, maybe this one ...
    Awesome looking artwork, Tom! This also sounds like a fantastic idea.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Can I buy 52 books and be in the running 52 times?

A 52 out of 52 chance of winning doesn't sound that bad to me.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Can I buy 52 books and be in the running 52 times?

A 52 out of 52 chance of winning doesn't sound that bad to me.
    Better chances than trying (hoping) for a Whelan remarque in LSOE......
    <----------------Still bitter about that........

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe all the remarques are in the low number LSOEs that have never been purchased?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Maybe all the remarques are in the low number LSOEs that have never been purchased?
    Go read the thread. It will be clear then.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was being facetious, but there isn't really a good emoticon for that.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I just saw this linked from another forum. If you are a fan of Kubrick's The Shining this should prove amusing to put it lightly. lol

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/29/mo...ning.html?_r=3
    Geoff

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

People are insane.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is the cover for the upcomming mass paperback edition of the french JAS...

WHY?

There were some great covers...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very odd.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    I just saw this linked from another forum. If you are a fan of Kubrick's The Shining this should prove amusing to put it lightly. lol

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/29/mo...ning.html?_r=3
    Now this is funny:
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As you may remember, my dog died a few months ago...well here's the new one..meet Lizzie Borden.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, I'm hoping to get a lab bitch this summer.

What breed did you have before?.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very sweet, sure you will be great together!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

As you may remember, my dog died a few months ago...well here's the new one..meet Lizzie Borden.
    Lizzie Borden was from my home town, Fall River Massachusetts. Her house, where she killed her parents, is right over by City Hall, behind the bus station (it's a bed & breakfast now). She's buried in the Oak Grove Cemetary, which was right behind my house, my bedroom overlooked it ... literally. My backyard ended in a 12 foot granite wall; climb the wall and it's a 6 foot drop into the cemetary on the other side (do the math). Biggest cemetary in New England, I think (used to be anyway). Her grave was maybe a 10 minute walk from my bedroom! Fall River Historical Society has a bunch of Lizzie related items, including (if I remember right) a cast of her father's skull where she put the hatchet through it. If interested you can check out the Historical Society museum/book sales at, where else, http://http://www.lizzieborden.org/M...ordenCase.html

So I have to ask; why name your dog Lizzie Borden???
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    Awesome, I'm hoping to get a lab bitch this summer.
    Summer, Winter? I'd like a bitch in my lab any time of the year!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 971 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 714 ... LastLast