Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: If you published a Limited edition, or were designing a traycase what would it be?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's an update. First off, the book is sold out!

We will be rebinding US 1st editions of Dolores Claiborne. In the novel, there is a total solar eclipse in 1963 that transverses Maine, in the vicinity of Bangor.

On 4/8/2024 a solar eclipse will transit parts of the USA from below the Texas border, and reach almost 100% totality in the Bangor Maine area. The date is the reason we are doing 8 books.

We have three artists onboard. Each book will have 3 original pieces of art bound in. I'm working on the cover stamp for the slipcases, and the book front. Obviously the stamp will have an image of a a solar eclipse.

We've chosen some awesome end-papers that really fit the story.

More info soon.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We have a signed contract with Ron Wood who was the artist for the cover of Dolores Claiborne. He will be doing 8 original art pieces (1 per book).
    With the other two artists, each book will have 3 original pieces bound in.
    Many more cool things are in the pipeline.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

One person has decided to withdraw. There is one opening for the first to contact me and commit.
    Just to show the high quality work that original cover artist Rob Wood is doing for this project, here are 3 of the 8 pieces he is creating:

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Nice.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just an update.
    Ron Wood has created at least 5 of the 8 pieces he will be doing. There is a chance we could deliver the book before the end of the year. We have some very cool things for these books. In fact, they may "eclipse" anything we have done before.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rob Wood has finished the 8 original pieces of art.
    We will be sending all of the books, artwork, and accessories to the binder on Monday. The pace is picking up.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The binder has all of the materials (books, artwork, end-papers, colophon leathers/skins, surprises etc.) in hand and is now building the books and slipcases.
    I should have all of the books in hand and ready to be shipped in four or five weeks.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

7 of 8 buyers have received their book (international shipping sucks-expensive and slow). We met our goal of delivery before the end of the year. I'll wait to post pics to give buyers first shot at showing their new P&J.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm the only one waiting.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    7 of 8 buyers have received their book (international shipping sucks-expensive and slow). We met our goal of delivery before the end of the year. I'll wait to post pics to give buyers first shot at showing their new P&J.
    Yes - received mine yesterday; book arrived safely in the Netherlands.
    Lovely production - thank you, Jerome.

sk

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

All 8 have now arrived. I got mine today.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    All 8 have now arrived. I got mine today.
    Excellent! So glad all turned out well.
    Thank you for your patience
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Country
    Country Flag

Here are a few photos of my copy of the Rebound Dolores. Another superb edition from Jerome and TDT.

More in the Gallery

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Here are a few photos of my copy of the Rebound Dolores. Another superb edition from Jerome and TDT.

More in the Gallery
    My favourite Jerome rebound to date. I like that plenty
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Some additional pics of the rebound Dolores Claiborne:

Colophon:

Endpapers:

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

Looks fantastic. Congrats to all involved
    WANTED
    DT Limiteds #293, #398
    70s Inscribed Stand
    70s Inscribed Shining
    YOP Inscribed Firestarter

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcbanick View Post
    Looks fantastic. Congrats to all involved
    +1

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

I promise this will be the last time I will subject the forum to my Second Coming/'Salem's Lot obsession!

Below are images from the recently finished 50th Anniversary edition of the first draft of SC/'SL which SK originally completed in 1973. I used the anniversary as an excuse to make a reading copy of the 2021 Durham Edition of Second Coming as I believe the black & white photos used in that version best represent locations in and around SK's hometown that influenced elements of the story. Paper stock weight, color (a bleak grey) and design were changed along with a more flexible leather for the cover as I wanted an almost floppy softcover bible feel to the book.

Legal page...

Title page...

Table of contents...

Page spread

Block edge...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

AMAZING!!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great concept and execution.
    Congratulations.

Thanks all for the kind remarks.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hard to top a 1/2, or 1/2 Second Coming.

That being said, I'm looking for someone who might be interested in my next rebind project. As you can see the from above pictures and reviews, Dolores Claiborne was a hit.
    Our next companion project is well in the works.

We do have one opening for a waiting list, just in case one of the the original 8 buyers (actual just 6 as myself and MMalling are in) declines.
    If interested (no money down at this time), please PM me.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy New Year All!
    We are very excited to announce our next rebind - Gerald's Game! We are planning a complimentary companion to Dolores Claiborne from last year 🙂
    All the same artists are onboard (and on schedule) to provide stunning artwork. As a result of being a companion to last years, the limitation will remain at 8 - and we currently only have ONE available for purchase. The price will also be the same as the last one - $999 + Insured Shipping ($30 for US, International at cost)
    Speaking of schedule - here is our tentative schedule:
    Monday 1/15 - 25% Initial payment (Officially claim your copy)
    Monday 2/12 - Send us your personal signed copy Deadline (shipping info provide on request)
    Monday 2/26 25% Binder payment (Binder has all materials and begins work)
    Monday 4/1* 50% + shipping (Books In-hand and ready to ship)
    * Note: This is an approximate date based on the previous project durations - we don’t know we will have the books on April 1st but are planning on it for now.

Please reach out to us if you are interested in reserving the one remaining copy!

Mike & Jerome
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast